ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 38
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>JJ Watt released
Sure-Oz 08:48 AM 02-12-2021
@RapSheet: The #Texans are releasing star JJ Watt, source said.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:17 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by MGRS13:
Clearly you missed the A list part of that post
Gronk and Brown aren't "A" list.

One of them is a broke dick that came out of retirement and the other was suspended for splooging on someone's back without permission.

If those guys are "A" list right this instant, so were Suggs, Watkins, Breeland, and others when they came here.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 01:22 PM 02-12-2021
Edge rusher and WR is pretty deep in the FA classes.

If we can fill starting roles that way and free us up in the draft, that’s ideal.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:23 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Edge rusher and WR is pretty deep in the FA classes.

If we can fill starting roles that way and free us up in the draft, that’s ideal.
I’d really like to see them get a younger WR who’s been with shitty QBs. Like Robert Foster or Keelan Cole.
[Reply]
El caliente 01:23 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Feel bad? The Houston Astros cheated. **** that entire town.
Yeah, but the Rockets and Texans didn’t, they have been done in by owners who see their franchises as atms that will always generate business no matter how bad the product is.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 01:25 PM 02-12-2021
I’d really like to see them get a younger WR who’s been with shitty QBs. Like Robert Foster or Keelan Cole.
Do you trust those guys to beat a good corner 1v1 when teams are successfully double teaming Hill and Kelce (if they are?)

To me that is what we have to find. Big name or not, can you beat man coverage when you are needed. Can you make the catch on a slant, hitch, etc in tight coverage on 3rd down. Watkins was that guy in the first two playoff runs but obviously not this last one. He can’t be trusted.

At the same time I think CEH could have really helped us in those situations as a receiver too and we frustratingly did not use it enough.
[Reply]
gblowfish 01:26 PM 02-12-2021
The reason I say Green Bay is because he's a Wisconsin Guy. Chicago is doubtful, but his wife plays pro soccer there. I'd only bring him here if the money is right. Otherwise I'd rather trade Frank Clark and draft an edge rusher. We have Waaaaaaaay too much capital tied up in Clark for the return we're getting.
[Reply]
MGRS13 01:27 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Gronk and Brown aren't "A" list.

One of them is a broke dick that came out of retirement and the other was suspended for splooging on someone's back without permission.

If those guys are "A" list right this instant, so were Suggs, Watkins, Breeland, and others when they came here.
Breeland shopped himself to the whole league No one wanted him. Suggs wasn’t a free agent if he was he had been a raven. Osemele was is a broke dick who was given a last chance prove it or lose it deal. I’ll give you Watkins but clearly he gave the chiefs no Mahomes discount in his original signing. Brown Gronk and Suh all made a difference for that team and they were all only there because of Brady. That’s the point I was making. They are much closer to A list then the guys I sighted although I will give you Breeland and Watkins in the playoffs until this year have been better for the chiefs then brown or Gronk( well unless he’s playing the chiefs, then he’s literally the best TE to walk the face of the earth for whatever reason )
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:27 PM 02-12-2021
If Callaway can not be a dumb fuck for 1 year then we have that guy.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:29 PM 02-12-2021
Breeland shopped himself to the whole league No one wanted him. Suggs wasn’t a free agent if he was he had been a raven. Osemele was is a broke dick who was given a last chance prove it or lose it deal. I’ll give you Watkins but clearly he gave the chiefs no Mahomes discount in his original signing. Brown Gronk and Suh all made a difference for that team and they were all only there because of Brady. That’s the point I was making. They are much closer to A list then the guys I sighted although I will give you Breeland and Watkins in the playoffs until this year have been better for the chiefs then brown or Gronk( well unless he’s playing the chiefs, then he’s literally the best TE to walk the face of the earth for whatever reason )
Breeland was a top 5 CB the year before he came to KC, according to Next Gen and PFF.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:30 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
If Callaway can not be a dumb fuck for 1 year then we have that guy.
He’s proven that he can’t though.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:31 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Do you trust those guys to beat a good corner 1v1 when teams are successfully double teaming Hill and Kelce (if they are?)

To me that is what we have to find. Big name or not, can you beat man coverage when you are needed. Can you make the catch on a slant, hitch, etc in tight coverage on 3rd down. Watkins was that guy in the first two playoff runs but obviously not this last one. He can’t be trusted.

At the same time I think CEH could have really helped us in those situations as a receiver too and we frustratingly did not use it enough.
I think they can. Cole was expected to be the #1 guy on the Jags. Foster has just moved around from the Bills to Washington.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:32 PM 02-12-2021
Obligatory "kick the tires" post.
[Reply]
MGRS13 01:32 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Breeland was a top 5 CB the year before he came to KC, according to Next Gen and PFF.
Maybe statistically but everyone was afraid of his bad foot. That’s really the only reason the chiefs were able to snag him. He was even better 2019 with the chiefs and again no one wanted him.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:33 PM 02-12-2021
Clearly you missed the A list part of that post
Yea Gronk and AB are “A list” :-)

Maybe if you’re talking about their names. Certainly not their value.

Mathieu was an “A list” FA. Hell, Sammy was at the time too. Not those guys.
[Reply]
Steron 01:33 PM 02-12-2021
Yes, please.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 38
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up