ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>The greatest play in the history of golf?
Hammock Parties 08:47 AM 11-11-2020

From pond to pin! Rahm skips to a hole-in-one on No. 16 at #themasters pic.twitter.com/JNNPWgW9OP

— The Masters (@TheMasters) November 10, 2020

[Reply]
Kman34 04:25 PM 11-11-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I watched that whole video and didn't see Paige Spiranac anywhere. What am I missing?
Here you go..

[Reply]
Donger 04:27 PM 11-11-2020
There's a hole-in-one I could take a swing at.
[Reply]
Pablo 04:38 PM 11-11-2020
Originally Posted by Pointer19:
I have never shot par on a single hole across the handful of rounds I’ve played.
Have you tried drinking while golfing? You might want to.
[Reply]
REDHOTGTO 06:43 PM 11-11-2020
ive had 5 eagles, bounced one out of the hole one time, and won 3 closest to the pins in tourneys but not an actual hole in one . had a friend hit an albatross a week ago, thats rare too
[Reply]
TribalElder 09:32 PM 11-11-2020
Albatross is more impressive
[Reply]
Stryker 09:39 PM 11-11-2020
Unfortunately, it was just assing around but hands down, the best shot I have ever witnessed! :-)
[Reply]
Great Expectations 10:41 PM 11-11-2020
I have one hole in one, dozens of eagles, but only 3 from over 125 yards out.
[Reply]
Monticore 11:15 PM 11-11-2020
Originally Posted by Holladay:
Who here has had a hole in one. I haven't. I have made a number of Eagles, never a hole in one.
I have had 2 of them one I would consider lucky and one I would consider legit , both on a 140 yard holes.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:18 PM 11-11-2020
Physics was many moon ago, but I'm thinking they didn't cover that one.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 11:21 PM 11-11-2020
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Oh yeah? Well when I was 19, I did a guy in Laos with a rifle shot at a thousand yards in high wind. Maybe eight or even ten guys in the world could have made that shot. It's the only thing I was ever good at...
I just watched Cinema Sins on this movie.

https://youtu.be/aEguaXrhiQA

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 12:31 AM 11-12-2020
Not looking forward to having to mimic that in the next EA golf game.
[Reply]
alanm 02:32 AM 11-12-2020
Who here has had a hole in one. I haven't. I have made a number of Eagles, never a hole in one.
I've come close on a few par 3's. One bouncing off the flagpole. Damn it. :-) Did knock in a birdie from about 85 yrds behind and over a bunker without seeing the flag. Totally luck on that one. :-)
[Reply]
HemiEd 05:55 AM 11-12-2020
I had a "hole in 3" at the 200 yard #14 at Klein Creek. Hit the first ball in the water, dropped another ball on the tee and knocked it in.

I have saved balls from "hole outs" over the years and marked them with the date and hole. Kind of fun memories.

The luck comment was spot on. I had a friend get a hole in one his second round of playing golf, with me.

Another day, in our men's league three of us hit good shots on a short par 3, but this old fart had one land on a sprinkler head, shoot across the green, hit the flag and go in.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:13 AM 11-12-2020
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Here you go..

Males will ohhh and ahhh and become entranced with any attractive female who does "x" activity reasonably well. In the time of instagram, tik tok, etc their advantage is clear. There is undoubtedly a Paige Spiranic of model train enthusiasts, or will be. It has just really, really, really, really have to suck to be an ugly woman. An ugly man? No big deal. But an ugly woman? Whoa shit your life is pretty much fucked.
[Reply]
alanm 11:03 AM 11-12-2020
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
I had a "hole in 3" at the 200 yard #14 at Klein Creek. Hit the first ball in the water, dropped another ball on the tee and knocked it in.

I have saved balls from "hole outs" over the years and marked them with the date and hole. Kind of fun memories.

The luck comment was spot on. I had a friend get a hole in one his second round of playing golf, with me.

Another day, in our men's league three of us hit good shots on a short par 3, but this old fart had one land on a sprinkler head, shoot across the green, hit the flag and go in.
I could absolutely see this happening. If I ever get one I would hope mine would be so memorable. :-) On a side note, I think that guy in Omaha still has the Guinness world record for longest putt. 444 yrds. Guy tee'd off with a putter with about a 50+ mph behind him and got it. Correction.. Looked it up. Some guy in Canada beat him in 2002. Hit it from 517 yrds. :-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up