ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 19
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>My wife's vagina smells all the time.?
MahiMike 04:20 PM 02-04-2015
All the time it smells nasty and honestly no matter what she wears, it's always gross smelling. She has a clean bill of health, just a nasty odor. She cleans it regularly, but it has a fishy smell, and white toilet paper left behind pieces. She goes to the obgyn, but they say nothing is wrong. She took a yeast infection pill, but the smell never left. I'm really worried about it. What can the smell be?

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...2200207AA3CjPZ

best answer: "what does her nose do?"
[Reply]
Dave Lane 11:36 AM 02-05-2015
Maybe she has vagina measles
[Reply]
raybec 4 11:41 AM 02-05-2015
Originally Posted by Dave Lane:
Maybe she has vagina measles
The dreaded vageasles.......deadly
[Reply]
stumppy 11:58 AM 02-05-2015
Had the same problem with this Italian girl I was briefly married to many many years ago. Married less than a year :-) what can I say??? I was young and dumb. Anyways, this girl was drop dead gorgeous. Did a lot of modeling for Gitano Jeans, was in some ads in Vogue magazine and was in commercials in Philly. It wasn't as bad as the OP's wife but it damn sure got my attention anytime I was working in the general area. Never brought it up but i'm sure someone has by now.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 12:03 PM 02-05-2015
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
Does it really matter at this point? You already know her sausage wallet smells like Joe's Crab Shack, why do you care what she looks like?
I just want to see the fake boobs. He didn't mention smelly boobs...
[Reply]
gblowfish 12:04 PM 02-05-2015
Maybe you should buy her a nice cake?
Attached: vd.jpg (33.8 KB) 
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 12:08 PM 02-05-2015
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Denverchief prefers jelly donuts.
Fyp
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:29 PM 02-05-2015
Her vulva has had a heart attack.
[Reply]
lcarus 01:02 PM 02-05-2015
Time to make a sequel to the ball powder thread. A douche thread I guess It would be. And not the typical douche thread that makes up a big portion of this board. Actual real douche.
[Reply]
lcarus 01:05 PM 02-05-2015
And pussy stank could be a dietary thing. Your woman eat a lot of ricotta cheese and/or Ravioli-Os?
[Reply]
gblowfish 01:07 PM 02-05-2015

[Reply]
Holladay 01:57 PM 02-05-2015
My best way to describe the first girl was "Elephants at the Zoo". The second girl = more elephants. After awhile I figured that I like elephants:-) and that was suppose to smell like that.
[Reply]
Joe Seahawk 02:10 PM 02-05-2015
I dated a girl just before I met my wife that had that problem, it was pretty bad. I would get it all over my fingers and then when doing her from behind i would place my stinky fingers right under her nose, it didn't help.. :-)
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 02:21 PM 02-05-2015
What did the blind man say when he passed the fish market? Mornin' ladies.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:49 PM 02-05-2015
My only stank puss story also happens to be my only fat girl story. I've shared this on CP before so i'll make it quick.

My 16th birfday and this ugly chick decides she wants to give me a B-day BJ (my friends had been going around and telling all the girls in the dorm to give me dome for my Bday). She's ugly as fuck, imagine a short, fat Michelle Obama with an Elway grill piece. But im 16 and this chick is offering to suck the D so i'm not giving any fucks.

Anyway, she comes in and sucks the D. It's a mediocre BJ so i decide to take her to the bathroom to fuck her. She drops her panties and.....and my gawd....it was the most awful, foul smell.

I go for it anyway. Tried to at least.

Couldn't do it. Her face, body and awful smell made my D go limp and couldn't get it in. I put my pants back on and had to tell her to kick rocks.
[Reply]
MahiMike 02:56 PM 02-05-2015
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
My only stank puss story also happens to be my only fat girl story. I've shared this on CP before so i'll make it quick.

My 16th birfday and this ugly chick decides she wants to give me a B-day BJ (my friends had been going around and telling all the girls in the dorm to give me dome for my Bday). She's ugly as ****, imagine a short, fat Michelle Obama with an Elway grill piece. But im 16 and this chick is offering to suck the D so i'm not giving any ****s.

Anyway, she comes in and sucks the D. It's a mediocre BJ so i decide to take her to the bathroom to **** her. She drops her panties and.....and my gawd....it was the most awful, foul smell.

I go for it anyway. Tried to at least.

Couldn't do it. Her face, body and awful smell made my D go limp and couldn't get it in. I put my pants back on and had to tell her to kick rocks.
I smell your pain my friend.:-)
[Reply]
Page 9 of 19
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up