ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 19
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>My wife's vagina smells all the time.?
MahiMike 04:20 PM 02-04-2015
All the time it smells nasty and honestly no matter what she wears, it's always gross smelling. She has a clean bill of health, just a nasty odor. She cleans it regularly, but it has a fishy smell, and white toilet paper left behind pieces. She goes to the obgyn, but they say nothing is wrong. She took a yeast infection pill, but the smell never left. I'm really worried about it. What can the smell be?

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...2200207AA3CjPZ

best answer: "what does her nose do?"
[Reply]
MahiMike 03:00 PM 02-05-2015
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0:
I remember the first time I ever fingered her...I was 16, pretty happy little bear, dropped her off, was driving home, smelled my finger (of course), and OMG, I almost threw up
ok we're starting to get a better handle on this issue now. I had forgotten my 1st stinky finger. If young girls have this too then that blows my theory on older gals. Maybe they are just born with this problem?

Or...

Society made them that way....hmmm
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:02 PM 02-05-2015
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
ok we're starting to get a better handle on this issue now. I had forgotten my 1st stinky finger. If young girls have this too then that blows my theory on older gals. Maybe they are just born with this problem?

Or...

Society made them that way....hmmm
The first time i ever fingered a chick it smelled like scotch tape.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:18 PM 02-05-2015
Love giving oral but have had to abort mission once or twice on various girls. If it smells pleasant or neutral game on.
[Reply]
J Diddy 06:24 PM 02-05-2015
My theory involves dirty hippies gang banging your wife.

That being said, I don't have much of an imagination.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:27 PM 02-05-2015
If the mailman barfed after exiting the back door you know you have multiple issues
[Reply]
Brock 06:47 PM 02-05-2015
Didn't you smell it before you married the sow?
[Reply]
siberian khatru 06:52 PM 02-05-2015
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Love giving oral but have had to abort mission once or twice on various girls. If it smells pleasant or neutral game on.
Had a girl in high school who saved me the displeasure. Was out parking with her, pulled down her pants and started fingering her and caught the stench. I was so horny though I still was preparing to go down on her but she said no.

Never found out if she knew she stunk and didn't want me down there, or if she just wasn't into the oral at that time. But I'm glad she stopped me.

When we were done we went back to a party and for the rest of the night I was self- conscious about someone noticing the scent on my fingers.
[Reply]
keg in kc 06:54 PM 02-05-2015
A nice douche after she lets a half dozen of your neighbors run a train on her would help.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:44 PM 02-05-2015
First time I fingered a girl was 8th grade. I could not get over how much is smelled like cat food. I gagged a few times smelling it. Washed my hands and it was still there.
[Reply]
penguinz 09:54 PM 02-05-2015
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0:
I remember the first time I ever fingered her...I was 16, pretty happy little bear, dropped her off, was driving home, smelled my finger (of course), and OMG, I almost threw up
And now she is the star QB of the Seahawks!
[Reply]
CoMoChief 09:58 PM 02-05-2015
I was gonna fuck this girl from work a few months back...we were working late and decided to go get a sub sammich. Ate at the sub restaurant and then came back to work parking lot, the side lot where no one from our building parks. This girl was hoooorny...real bad. I had my dads dodge ram with the bench seating at the time cause i borrowed it for the week as i had to haul some shit. She mounted me and started to unbuckle my pants and she was wearing a small little g string...bubble ass..nice tits...but man she didnt shave and i got the whiff...oh god talk about an instant turnoff. Had to make excuse that i was afraid we'd get caught bc i didnt wanna be an ass or embarrass her etc. im sure she thinks im a huge pussy. Havent looked at her in the same way since...were still friends but i will not touch that pussy.
[Reply]
Chaunceythe3rd 10:51 PM 02-05-2015
Classic thread. This is why I lurk here. Almost as funny as a Gene Tracy "Truckstop" routine. And booger could be the new Gene Tracy.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:17 PM 02-05-2015
Not completely germane, but I did refuse a nice looking girl in college due to her reeking of cigarettes. My friends and I had a party at our house and I got pretty drunk pretty quickly, so I headed up to bed. After I got out of the bathroom and started to get into the sack, I noticed this hottie (that worked with me) laying in the bed. We made out a bit, but I couldn't STAND the cigarette smell. She wanted to get busy, so I politely suggested she jump in the shower first. The discussion went back and forth and she finally left fairly upset. I don't recall any other instance of turning down a good time, but I just couldn't hack a stinky chick in my bed.
[Reply]
stanleychief 11:25 PM 02-05-2015
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
The first time i ever fingered a chick it smelled like scotch tape.
Maybe she was into smuggling school supplies. Good thing you didn't catch her on staple remover day!
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:19 AM 02-06-2015
Originally Posted by stanleychief:
Maybe she was into smuggling school supplies. Good thing you didn't catch her on staple remover day!
He clearly was referring to jacking off to the posters in his room.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 19
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up