ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>-- T-post Tom
Simply Red 11:22 PM 10-27-2021
T-post Tom, I'd say is a good poster. Very kind, gentle soul. How do you feel about T-post Tom? I think Tom is fun and very nice @ least it seems so.

Tom tell us more about yourself?
[Reply]
T-post Tom 01:46 AM 10-29-2021

[Reply]
T-post Tom 01:59 AM 10-29-2021
Been away from the keyboard folks. Apologies for the late response. What an honor to be called out by the posh and breathtaking CP icon that we all know and love: Simply Red (aka SR). Thank you SR, you are, and always will be, the bee's knees. To you and the rest of the splendid CPers: May your neighbors respect you, trouble neglect you, the angels protect you, and heaven accept you. :-) (Atheists included. :-) )

During my time here at CP, there's been a lot of Chiefs' football. Some of it great. Some of it rotten. Much of it somewhere in-between. Seeing a 2-14 Romeo Crennel team give way to an 11-5 Andy Reid team was dreamlike. And that was exceeded by the excellence of 3 AFCCGs, 2 Super Bowls and 1 Patrick Mahomes. Wow! Did NOT think that would happen in my lifetime. Mix in the Royals' two World Series and it has been like winning the lottery. A welcome respite from those GMs, coaches, and players that brought misery to us via our Kansas City Chiefs and Royals. (Dammit Carl!) But good or bad, CP almost always makes it better.

Flattered, and happy to provide a diversion from the recent gridiron woes. Ten Things About Me. (Riffing on the stylings of George)

10. T-post Tom. Because "Trading Post Tom" was too long when I created the account back in Aug 2002. The name is a nod to the gypsy days of my youth. Never tempted to change the name. I like the continuity. A small grab at the illusion of permanence. Been called a few other things here at CP. Some of them pretty funny. "Repost Tom" was a good one. Well deserved after reposting an article. R-...

9. Favorite Foods: All Italian (North and South). Most all seafood. Anything SR posts about.

8. Currently binge watching: "Godless" Some great performances and a topless Lady Mary. Num num num.

7. Dream Job: Co-owning a travel agency with Rain Man. We would specialize in affordable cruises to Southeast Asia. Maybe Japan and Korea too. I hear the women there are nice.

6. Favorite Animals: My 3 dogs. Loyal friends other than not picking me up at the airport.

5. Favorite Vacation Spot: St. Barts. Only been twice. Pricey but worth it.

4. I can no longer dunk a basketball. Age, weight, desire, fitness and gravity have conspired to deprive me of this skill. One of the few impressive things I could once do on a basketball court. Don't pity me.

3. 5 year plan: Stay alive. Start on 5 year plan from last year. Procrastinate less.

2. In honor of current CP trends and MahiMike: My 2nd wife had dry earwax. No unusual smell there or from anywhere else. But it was free of moisture.

1. And lastly. Just so you know. CP is my kind of town. My kind of people too. So may I say to each of you, most gratefully, as I throw each one of you a kiss: This is my kind of town. (Another royalty check to Frank's estate.)
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 04:59 AM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Been away from the keyboard folks. Apologies for the late response. What an honor to be called out by the posh and breathtaking CP icon that we all know and love: Simply Red (aka SR). Thank you SR, you are, and always will be, the bee's knees. To you and the rest of the splendid CPers: May your neighbors respect you, trouble neglect you, the angels protect you, and heaven accept you. :-) (Atheists included. :-) )

During my time here at CP, there's been a lot of Chiefs' football. Some of it great. Some of it rotten. Much of it somewhere in-between. Seeing a 2-14 Romeo Crennel team give way to an 11-5 Andy Reid team was dreamlike. And that was exceeded by the excellence of 3 AFCCGs, 2 Super Bowls and 1 Patrick Mahomes. Wow! Did NOT think that would happen in my lifetime. Mix in the Royals' two World Series and it has been like winning the lottery. A welcome respite from those GMs, coaches, and players that brought misery to us via our Kansas City Chiefs and Royals. (Dammit Carl!) But good or bad, CP almost always makes it better.

Flattered, and happy to provide a diversion from the recent gridiron woes. Ten Things About Me. (Riffing on the stylings of George)

10. T-post Tom. Because "Trading Post Tom" was too long when I created the account back in Aug 2002. The name is a nod to the gypsy days of my youth. Never tempted to change the name. I like the continuity. A small grab at the illusion of permanence. Been called a few other things here at CP. Some of them pretty funny. "Repost Tom" was a good one. Well deserved after reposting an article. R-...

9. Favorite Foods: All Italian (North and South). Most all seafood. Anything SR posts about.

8. Currently binge watching: "Godless" Some great performances and a topless Lady Mary. Num num num.

7. Dream Job: Co-owning a travel agency with Rain Man. We would specialize in affordable cruises to Southeast Asia. Maybe Japan and Korea too. I hear the women there are nice.

6. Favorite Animals: My 3 dogs. Loyal friends other than not picking me up at the airport.

4. I can no longer dunk a basketball. Age, weight, desire, fitness and gravity have conspired to deprive me of this skill. One of the few impressive things I could once do on a basketball court. Don't pity me.

3. 5 year plan: Stay alive. Start on 5 year plan from last year. Procrastinate less.

2. In honor of current CP trends and MahiMike: My 2nd wife had dry earwax. No unusual smell there or from anywhere else. But it was free of moisture.

1. And lastly. Just so you know. CP is my kind of town. My kind of people too. So may I say to each of you, most gratefully, as I throw each one of you a kiss: This is my kind of town. (Another royalty check to Frank's estate.)
Very sweet post!
[Reply]
ptlyon 05:37 AM 10-29-2021

Tl;Dr cliff notes anyone
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 05:58 AM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Tl;Dr cliff notes anyone
Tom had a threesome with your wife and mother and finished on your pillow!!!
[Reply]
Kman34 06:06 AM 10-29-2021
Weird… I always thought he was named after this famous post…

[Reply]
ptlyon 06:32 AM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Tom had a threesome with your wife and mother and finished on your pillow!!!
Ah! That's what happened! Wondered why they suddenly quit talking to me.

Good job Tom! And thanks!
[Reply]
Simply Red 06:37 AM 10-29-2021

Awesome bud, this was what I was looking for! :-) you're the best Tom!
[Reply]
burt 08:03 AM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Tom likes Hot Asian women.. I agree with T Post Tom…

When my son was about 10, he looked up at me and said, "I like Asian girls."

"We all do son" was my immediate response.
[Reply]
carcosa 12:04 PM 10-29-2021

Thank u!
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up