ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 12
« First < 289101112
Nzoner's Game Room>I hate Chris Jones
bricks 09:29 PM 10-26-2021
Honestly the Chiefs should either trade or cut this guy. If they could get some sort of compensation for him great. If not, hopefully they could release him, buy him out or something free up some cap money.

I don’t know how it all works with money and cap management. I’m definitely not knowledgeable or savvy in that regard but all I know is this dude needs to go.

Chiefs please get rid of him!

I don’t care if he is a good interior passrusher. He sucks at everything else. Can’t stop the run, and he is physically, mentally soft. I can’t tolerate his presence on the field at times. He is lazy and dogs it on lots of plays. There was one play against Derrick Henry last Sunday where he had a shot to tackle him when Henry chose to run between the guard and tackle and Jones didn’t even choose to FIGHT off the block and just like passively reached out and touched Henry and let him run by him.
That’s just totally unacceptable!

Now that was one play and that shouldn’t define the guy but it does speak high volumes of who he is IMO. Playing defense is about attitude and toughness most of the time and Jones doesn’t fit that bill. If he goes, I won’t miss him one bit.

He is not a good building block to rebuilding a good defense. He needs to go ASAP.
[Reply]
TEX 06:04 AM 11-08-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Jonesy and his buddy Clark have showed up to play two weeks in a row.

Ingram is helpful, too.

Reed even had some pocket caving pressures.

Solid effort. That's all I have been wanting to see, really. Effort.
Jones has been playing mostly inside the past two weeks, has he? The defense is playing better - imagine that...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:27 AM 11-08-2021
I love Chris Jones

The Chiefs pressured Jordan Love on 49% (!!) of his dropbacks yesterday. Chris Jones led KC with 7 pressures while Melvin Ingram recorded 4 pressures in his first game with the squad.

— Matt McMullen (@KCChiefs_Matt) November 8, 2021

[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 10:32 AM 11-08-2021
There’s a Gleam men!!
[Reply]
SupDock 10:33 AM 11-08-2021
Credit where it is due. The pass rush killed it.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:45 AM 11-08-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I love Chris Jones

BUT WHY WAS HE SO SUCK AND UNMOTIVATED?

IT MUST BE RIIIIIGGGGGGEEEDD!
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 10:45 AM 11-08-2021
Originally Posted by SupDock:
Credit where it is due. The pass rush killed it.
I thought it was mostly Spags blitzes that killed it.

Dline Def did good but I'm not going to get too excited. Going against basically a rookie QB in a sold out crowd in Arrowhead. Not easy for that rookie Love. Rodgers plays - would of been much different.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:49 AM 11-08-2021
I thought there were a lot of delayed stunts in the first half that kept Love off rhythm but close to his spot. It looked like the Dline was executing well, especially Clark and Jones. Once on the broadcast it looked like Reed half ass thought about arm tackling A. Jones then just said fuck it.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 12
« First < 289101112
Up