ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Nzoner's Game Room>So what's the move?
Chris Meck 12:07 PM 10-26-2021
Demone Harris released. Kaindoh on the IR. Okafor as usual nursing injuries.

Something has to be brewing right? Why would they just release a guy when they're already shorthanded?
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 09:58 PM 10-28-2021
It seems to be getting more and more common. If it happens once, it's my right it happens that way from now on. Heads will roll!
[Reply]
RunKC 10:06 PM 10-28-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Uh, no? Are you conflating him with JuJu?
I forgot about that guy. The guy is an average at best WR. Thank God we dodged that bullet.

Imagine a Jackson Mahomes tik tok star suiting up for game day?
[Reply]
-King- 10:09 PM 10-28-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
There was very little complaining outside of #2 WR about this roster this offseason and you can argue #2 WR really hasn't been an issue.
Huh? People have talked about lack of pass rusher, CB, and WR2s since last season ended. They've been glaring holes this whole off season.
[Reply]
-King- 10:12 PM 10-28-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I forgot about that guy. The guy is an average at best WR. Thank God we dodged that bullet.

Imagine a Jackson Mahomes tik tok star suiting up for game day?
I mean that TikTok guy only had like 200 less yards than Robinson and Hardman combined last year so...

And average at best WRs don't get 1400 yards in a season. I'm not saying he's great, but he's clearly a very good WR and would be a perfect 2 for us.
[Reply]
booger 01:25 PM 10-29-2021
Josh Jackson (DB) signed to Practice Squad

https://www.chiefs.com/team/transactions/
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 09:04 AM 10-30-2021
What do the Steelers want for Ingram? ...I saw a guy on Youtube suggesting a 6th, not bad for us.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up