ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>The greatest play in the history of golf?
Hammock Parties 08:47 AM 11-11-2020

From pond to pin! Rahm skips to a hole-in-one on No. 16 at #themasters pic.twitter.com/JNNPWgW9OP

— The Masters (@TheMasters) November 10, 2020

[Reply]
meleknistra 04:42 AM 10-28-2021
I can assume the greatest game we will this gpa season
[Reply]
ljmhawk 05:22 AM 10-28-2021
Jonathan Byrd won a tour event in a playoff by making a hole in one…that trumps any of these because it was for the win.
[Reply]
olout 11-01-2021, 07:07 AM
This message has been deleted by DaFace. Reason: spam
TLO 08:24 AM 11-17-2021
Originally Posted by olout:
The one that come to my mind. The 17th at TPC Sawgrass. Played 110 yds, pin back left, PW, hit front wood timbers, ball bounced to 6', made the putt! Nothing to it. Played final week before closing course for the Player's Tournament. Heading for Scottsdale next week, playing TPC Stadium and can't wait for the 16th!

I always watch more golf this time of year, especially with all the rain we've gotten and courses being cart path only. PGA tour is great (i've been watching it through https://www.firesticktricks.com/watc...firestick.html )
Eat shit, bot
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:40 AM 11-17-2021
Originally Posted by olout:
The one that come to my mind. The 17th at TPC Sawgrass. Played 110 yds, pin back left, PW, hit front wood timbers, ball bounced to 6', made the putt! Nothing to it. Played final week before closing course for the Player's Tournament. Heading for Scottsdale next week, playing TPC Stadium and can't wait for the 16th!

I always watch more golf this time of year, especially with all the rain we've gotten and courses being cart path only. PGA tour is great (i've been watching it through https://www.firesticktricks.com/watc...firestick.html )
TPC stadium without the stands may be one of the worst courses in Scottsdale specifically the 16th is nothing without the stands. It is a sterile resort course with a lot of man made hazards. What were your thoughts after playing?
[Reply]
TLO 08:47 AM 11-17-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
TPC stadium without the stands may be one of the worst courses in Scottsdale specifically the 16th is nothing without the stands. It is a sterile resort course with a lot of man made hazards. What were your thoughts after playing?
You're chatting with a bot
[Reply]
TinyEvel 10:46 AM 11-17-2021
My buddy has his photo on the wall at Calabasas golf club for being the only one to get a hole-in-one on a par 4. I guess he hit it over the trees on a dogleg on a windy day and got lucky.
[Reply]
ROYC75 06:25 PM 11-17-2021
Originally Posted by Holladay:
Who here has had a hole in one. I haven't. I have made a number of Eagles, never a hole in one.
Nope, been playing for 46 yrs and never had a hole in one.

My closest, 1974, a Jr in HS @ Burlington KS match, 1 inch away. Shot 75 and medalist that day by 5 shots on a very windy day.

I've had 4-5 others within a foot. Countless eagles, holed out many of shots but never an Ace.
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:22 AM 11-18-2021
I submit that this is indeed the greatest golf hit in the history of golf

[Reply]
PHOG 06:32 AM 11-18-2021
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
I submit that this is indeed the greatest golf hit in the history of golf

What a display of talent she has!
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up