ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 33
« First < 152122232425 26272829 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Official 24 Bet Pictures Thread
Slayer Diablo 09:16 PM 01-30-2005
Alright, we all know that the rules of the bet created by Phil state one pic at the end of each month. As of whatever time it says at the top left corner of this post, this is the place goatcheese and slayer are to post those pictures.
[Reply]
teedubya 02:12 AM 02-01-2005
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Heh heh. Here's a little example for you, gochiefs. I have a weakness (many of them, actually). This one is my ego. Rausch is cracking on me for my ego problem. Except he knows it's not going to upset me. Why? Because I've accepted my weaknesses and embraced them. I have to either conquer them or work around 'em. It takes a while to reach this level of enlightenment. I didn't have a clue who I was at 23 and neither should you be expected to either.
Im enlightened.... and hungry...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:12 AM 02-01-2005
Heh heh. Here's a little example for you, gochiefs. I have a weakness (many of them, actually). This one is my ego. Rausch is cracking on me for my ego problem. Except he knows it's not going to upset me. Why? Because I've accepted my weaknesses and embraced them. I have to either conquer them or work around 'em. It takes a while to reach this level of enlightenment. I didn't have a clue who I was at 23 and neither should you be expected to either.
Are you saying I fly off the handle when people crack on me for my weaknesses?
[Reply]
RNR 02:12 AM 02-01-2005
Originally Posted by gochiefs:
Nope, I wasn't fired. I quit of my own accord after the semester was over.

I was even invited back several months later for a reunion party....

It's proof that I can interact with dozens of people on a daily basis....which is what RNR apparently thinks I'm incapable of.

:-)
You call it interacting, most of us call it stalking.
[Reply]
Phobia 02:12 AM 02-01-2005
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Actually, I was going with the whole "I know you know I have a sense of humor and it's not personal" thing.

But if you want to go all crybaby-Oprah on us...
Oh yeah. That's what I really meant to type, but gochiefs screwed it all up for me. He made me become Oprah. Shit.

SHIT!!!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:14 AM 02-01-2005
Why did you quit? You wanted to be a journalist, but you blew it. You quit. All your example proves is that you're the chaff. You got separated, whether it was by virtue of a firing or of your own volition.
I THOUGHT I wanted to be a journalist. My short experiences in the field convinced me that I wanted no part of the profession DESPITE being able to do it.

I didn't "blow" anything. I made a decision based on what I wanted to do with my life. It wasn't journalism.
[Reply]
teedubya 02:14 AM 02-01-2005
he is saying that you should analyze why it upsets you and work on the cause, not the symptom.

people are always gonna push peoples buttons... if we all let that affect us negatively, there would be a lot more dead people on the highway from cutting me off.

Most shit is small meaningless shit, and you have to learn to let that shit bounce off your 'deflector shield'.
[Reply]
Phobia 02:15 AM 02-01-2005
Are you saying I fly off the handle when people crack on me for my weaknesses?
I'm saying that you have a whole lot of social weaknesses. I don't know what causes them, but my observations have taught me that you're very insecure and immature. You're never going to overcome these issues living under your mother's wing. You need to set out on your own and find yourself.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:15 AM 02-01-2005
Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider:
You call it interacting, most of us call it stalking.
So I was stalking all the players on the baseball team? What about the handicapped basketball team?
[Reply]
|Zach| 02:16 AM 02-01-2005
You need to set out on your own and find yourself.
This is great advice no matter what your social ability.
[Reply]
Phobia 02:17 AM 02-01-2005
What about the handicapped basketball team?
You weren't stalking them - you were voted MVP.
[Reply]
Rausch 02:17 AM 02-01-2005
Oh yeah. That's what I really meant to type, but gochiefs screwed it all up for me. He made me become Oprah. Shit.

SHIT!!!
I don't think he got too much of teh ghey on you, but you might want to check with a HR Geiger counter to be sure...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:18 AM 02-01-2005
I'm saying that you have a whole lot of social weaknesses. I don't know what causes them, but my observations have taught me that you're very insecure and immature. You're never going to overcome these issues living under your mother's wing. You need to set out on your own and find yourself.
I disagree. I think I'm as capable of interacting socially with people as the next guy. Certainly I used to have issues in this department, but not anymore.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:19 AM 02-01-2005
You weren't stalking them - you were voted MVP.
Imagine the joke you could have made if I had mentioned the women's basketball team.
[Reply]
teedubya 02:19 AM 02-01-2005
yeah, if you are 23 and have never moved away from mom and dad... chances are that you may NEVER move away, thus NEVER getting laid.

points to ponder.

Perhaps, GoatCheese... you need to have a website. www.goatcheeze.com or something, give you an outlet for all your anger, and ridiculousness.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:20 AM 02-01-2005
Originally Posted by Ali Chi3fs:
yeah, if you are 23 and have never moved away from mom and dad... chances are that you may NEVER move away, thus NEVER getting laid.

points to ponder.

Perhaps, GoatCheese... you need to have a website. www.goatcheeze.com or something, give you an outlet for all your anger, and ridiculousness.
I don't think I have alot of anger inside me...not at all.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 33
« First < 152122232425 26272829 > Last »
Up