ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 378
« First < 101617181920 212223243070120 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread***
dirk digler 04:02 PM 10-18-2022
Can't believe the regular season starts tonight. Just seemed like the Finals ended a couple weeks ago.

Philly vs Celtics: 6:30PM CST TNT

GSW vs Lakers: 9:00PM CST TNT
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 12:51 PM 12-14-2022
MVP award now the MJ award. Forever people will tout how many MJ's a guy has. Awesome.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 08:19 PM 12-15-2022
Grizzlies really figuring things out right now. Playing some great team basketball. Looks like Curry is out for a few weeks so we won’t get that fun Christmas Day matchup anymore.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 10:09 PM 12-15-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Tatum and the Celtics choking hard again against the Warriors tonight. Tatum doesn't have the injury excuse this time either.

No way do I have faith in this team changing the result if this is the Finals next June.
The Warriors are not making it out of the west this year.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 10:26 PM 12-15-2022
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
They’ll be lucky to cling to that play-in game spot after these next few weeks without Steph. They really don’t have anyone else that can carry the load when he’s out. Could be a pretty rough stretch for them.
[Reply]
Archie Bunker 11:12 PM 12-15-2022
Went to my first NBA game while stuck in Houston, errrr I mean enjoying Houston, for the John Deere Expo. Tyler Herro was insane and the sport 100x better in person.

Good times
[Reply]
KC_Connection 03:09 AM 12-16-2022
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
We can only hope. They weren’t particularly good at all last year though (outside of Steph and Wiggins) and they still won it anyway. I’m not writing them off in December.
[Reply]
New World Order 04:47 AM 12-16-2022
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
MVP award now the MJ award. Forever people will tout how many MJ's a guy has. Awesome.
How many Michael Jordan trophies does Lebron have?

I bet Michael Jordan has more Michael Jordan trophies than Lebron has Michael Jordan trophies.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 05:49 AM 12-16-2022
We can only hope. They weren’t particularly good at all last year though (outside of Steph and Wiggins) and they still won it anyway. I’m not writing them off in December.
The Warriors were 24-5 at this point in the season last year. Sure, they weren’t very good last year and benefited from other teams getting injured at the right time, but they were heads and shoulders better last season than they are right now. The off-season drama with Draymond carried over into the season and they made no attempt to solidify their defense after letting Payton walk in the off-season. This team is realizing the future isn’t as bright as they once thought. Who could have seen Andrew Wiggins resorting back to the player he’s been the rest of his career? :-)
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:26 PM 12-16-2022

The fact that he's still putting up All-NBA numbers w/ the 2nd most minutes played in NBA history is such an incredible accomplishment but it's LeBron so nobody cares.

We will never see a career like his again.

— Barry (@BarryOnHere) December 17, 2022

[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:27 PM 12-16-2022
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
The Warriors were 24-5 at this point in the season last year. Sure, they weren’t very good last year and benefited from other teams getting injured at the right time, but they were heads and shoulders better last season than they are right now. The off-season drama with Draymond carried over into the season and they made no attempt to solidify their defense after letting Payton walk in the off-season. This team is realizing the future isn’t as bright as they once thought. Who could have seen Andrew Wiggins resorting back to the player he’s been the rest of his career? :-)
They should have been dead and gone after the Raptors beat them, KD left, and Klay tore multiple major muscles, but they weren't. Write them off at your own peril, I say. It's too early for me to call them out of it for now.

They're gonna suck while Steph is out for sure though.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 10:36 PM 12-16-2022
Lebron's a pussy Kobe was way better
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:31 PM 12-16-2022

LeBron James, in Year 20, without AD, just thoroughly outplayed the 2x defending league MVP.

This is, of course, totally without precedent and would’ve been entirely unbelievable for any player in league history other than LeBron.

Because it’s LeBron, it’ll go mostly unnoticed.

— nick wright (@getnickwright) December 17, 2022

LeBron James:

December 19th, 2003

36 PTS - 4 REB - 5 AST - 4 STL - 14/24 FG - WIN

December 16th, 2022

30 PTS - 9 REB - 4 AST - 2 STL - 13/20 FG - WIN

Consistency & longevity we've never seen before at the NBA level.

— Barry (@BarryOnHere) December 17, 2022

The GOAT is now 766 points from Kareem.
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:40 PM 12-25-2022
big time win for GSW. I like this Grizzlies team especially Morant but I really can't stand Dillion Brooks. Dude thinks he is tough and good but he sucks
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:49 PM 12-25-2022
The refs certainly got the outcome they wanted in that Warriors game, I'll say that.
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:58 PM 12-25-2022
The refs certainly got the outcome they wanted in that Warriors game, I'll say that.
Definitely got some good whistles except for the sensitive T's. Refs are a bunch of pansies.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 378
« First < 101617181920 212223243070120 > Last »
Up