ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 12
« First < 7891011 12 >
Nzoner's Game Room>I'm in Branson right now - AMA
TLO 08:40 PM 08-10-2022
AMA
[Reply]
Pablo 07:56 PM 08-14-2022
Top of the rock golf cart tour was very very cool. Beautiful place. We stopped at the Wonders of Wildlife aquarium attached to Bass Pro in Springfield on the way down. That was just amazing. Would recommend both. Soon to be six year old really loved both.

Mountain coasters are on the agenda for tomorrow night. We have fun when we come down here but my son could spend all day at the go kart track and be content.
[Reply]
philfree 08:55 PM 08-14-2022
Originally Posted by Hank Hill:
Just bought a timeshare.
I have a friend who sells timeshares, and he told me to never buy a timeshare.
[Reply]
threebag 10:58 PM 08-14-2022
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Top of the rock golf cart tour was very very cool. Beautiful place. We stopped at the Wonders of Wildlife aquarium attached to Bass Pro in Springfield on the way down. That was just amazing. Would recommend both. Soon to be six year old really loved both.

Mountain coasters are on the agenda for tomorrow night. We have fun when we come down here but my son could spend all day at the go kart track and be content.
The cars and the other Bass Pro Sponsored memorabilia was cool too. The Dale Earnhardt and NASCAR stuff was neat, before Bubba Wallace killed NASCAR. The old Bass Pro Shop was cool with the prices. My son couldn’t believe the difference in prices, now and then. He thought we could buy all kinds of shit. Enjoy those mountain coasters and if you want your asshole to pucker, don’t use the brake :-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:07 AM 08-15-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Highly recommend The Beatles of Branson.

https://piercearrow.com/?fbclid=IwAR...FyfbAQCkGdbNCo
[Reply]
Pablo 03:35 PM 08-15-2022
Originally Posted by threebag:
The cars and the other Bass Pro Sponsored memorabilia was cool too. The Dale Earnhardt and NASCAR stuff was neat, before Bubba Wallace killed NASCAR. The old Bass Pro Shop was cool with the prices. My son couldn’t believe the difference in prices, now and then. He thought we could buy all kinds of shit. Enjoy those mountain coasters and if you want your asshole to pucker, don’t use the brake :-)
Yeah so I definitely used the brake on that coaster. Went about a third of the way down no brake and it was intense. Had my son up front and that sucker was moving. And whipped you around like the Timber Wolf.

Didn’t go to the one on the main drag but the one south of town is legit
[Reply]
threebag 03:44 PM 08-15-2022
The night run is the best. We didn’t ride the last time we were there but plan on making a couple trips when we go back. I have some places I am going to hang out while I am there.
[Reply]
loochy 04:14 PM 08-15-2022
It's a little bit of a drive, but Dogwood Canyon was fun and is worth spending a day at.
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:36 PM 08-15-2022
Just bought a timeshare.
Wait, you bought a timeshare for the purpose of staying in Branson, MO, or is that just where people go to buy timeshares?
[Reply]
TLO 04:45 PM 08-15-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Wait, you bought a timeshare for the purpose of staying in Branson, MO, or is that just where people go to buy timeshares?
Yes
[Reply]
threebag 04:51 PM 08-15-2022

[Reply]
TLO 04:55 PM 08-15-2022
As part of my timeshare purchase I was invited to an exclusive auction of modern art. That's for double diamond members only, so you can't go Bearcat.
[Reply]
Bearcat 05:00 PM 08-15-2022
As part of my timeshare purchase I was invited to an exclusive auction of modern art. That's for double diamond members only, so you can't go Bearcat.
So, a benefit of purchasing a timeshare is the opportunity to spend more money?

Can't say they don't know their customers. :-)
[Reply]
TLO 05:14 PM 08-15-2022
Next weekend we were scheduled to have Anne Heche as a speaker at a women's empowerment event, but they had to cancel. Having a difficult time getting my money back for the tickets
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08-15-2022, 05:39 PM
This message has been deleted by Rainbarrel.
threebag 06:14 PM 08-15-2022
Next weekend we were scheduled to have Anne Heche as a speaker at a women's empowerment event, but they had to cancel. Having a difficult time getting my money back for the tickets
I bet that show would have been fire
[Reply]
lewdog 06:44 PM 08-15-2022
Flop tried to sell me a timeshare once.

God rest his soul.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 12
« First < 7891011 12 >
Up