« First < 17576364656667 6869707177117167 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
Shields68 09:46 AM 08-16-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
And again, Pickens was arguably the best pure route runner in the draft this year. It's absolutely one of his strengths.

There's not a thing that happens on the football field that you can say negatively about George Pickens. He's an elite elite elite talent. If you're looking for a gadget guy, take Austin in the later rounds. Or just wait until AFTER you lose Hardman and draft one.

The only justification for passing on Pickens is you just don't think he has the drive to pick up the playbook quickly enough to contribute this year. If that's the case - so be it. But from a skills standpoint, there's nothing Pickens DOESN'T have.
It also could be that they had 2/3 or so Wr they rated close together and decided to roll the dice one of them makes it 4 spots down and pick up an extra pick. Probably knew Pats would go with someone off the wall that was not on their board. Eagles going elsewhere after the trade for Brown. So you get either Moore, Pickens or Pierce and pick up a pick. Maybe a little bad luck that Colts and Steelers both go Wr.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:46 AM 08-16-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I don't know why some people think Skyy is a slot only guy, but they'll find out that's not the case sooner or later.
Didn’t mean to downvote. But yes Skyy is an outside player. He’s very versatile.

I think they liked Pickens but we had Juju to fill that role. They desperately needed a versatile chess piece that could do their job bc Hardman has struggled to be that guy ever since he got here.

Dude is gonna be a player. I think both are actually. But Skyy is gonna help Patrick a ton against cover 2
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:56 AM 08-16-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I'm not some Watson stan even though I live in Fargo (don't give a shit about NDSU) but I think the Packers were intending him to be a WR for the future. I think they were aware that he'd likely have a slow start to his career.

But yeah, Doubs is doing well for them. And they need him. Lazard is crap. Imagine if we kept Pringle, didn't have Hardman for some reason, and didn't sign Juju. Then imagine Andy Reid and Mahomes collectively anointing Pringle as the new guy because he would be the longest tenured Chief WR. Yeah. Bad stuff.
Seems like a pretty high draft slot for a project WR and a 38 year old QB.

Of course, it is the Packers.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:20 AM 08-16-2022
So far JuJu>Moore>Watson>Hardman>MVS

I can't get over how good Watson looks. Hardman hasn't even looked bad just Skyy and Watson so good. I imagine its a bit of an aberration though
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:16 PM 08-16-2022
"That's a tough one," he said. "To be honest, though, in my opinion, there's a lot of tough wide receivers to guard, but to me it's Skyy [Moore]. He's just so quick and shifty outside of his releases. He gets out of his breaks very well at the top of the route. And he always makes tough, contested catches. He can do pretty much anything, run any route in the route tree. So I'd give it to him." -Jaylen Watson
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:56 PM 08-20-2022
I expect a TD from Moore today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
OKchiefs 04:17 PM 08-20-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I expect a TD from Moore today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Would have been happy with just a catch or two
[Reply]
RunKC 12:19 PM 08-21-2022
Here’s the still from the game yesterday. Ball was slightly under thrown and Skyy had to pull back a bit for the ball. If it get another foot of air it’s probably a TD.

Also give our old friend Kendall Fuller credit here. He’s really good
Attached: 5901C62F-D8B6-4D86-9FBA-69DA9150D5E2.jpg (30.1 KB) 
[Reply]
staylor26 12:36 PM 08-21-2022
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
Would have been happy with just a catch or two
Tell that to Pat.

Should've had a huge TD. Not his fault.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 01:18 PM 08-21-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
So far JuJu>Moore>Watson>Hardman>MVS

I can't get over how good Watson looks. Hardman hasn't even looked bad just Skyy and Watson so good. I imagine its a bit of an aberration though
Anytime I saw JWat play in Tampa, he looked slow. Doesn’t seem to look that slow now.
[Reply]
dlphg9 06:56 PM 08-21-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
You know what's funny?

It wouldn't be completely shocking to see Hardman out produce DK this year lol.

Mostly becuase of the difference in QB play, but it would still be funny.
I'd be willing to bet that Hardman does out perform DK. Hardman is going to wreck shit this year.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:07 PM 08-21-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I'd be willing to bet that Hardman does out perform DK. Hardman is going to wreck shit this year.
:-)

as it stands it's looking like a lot of his opportunities are drying up because the Chiefs have a better deep threat (MVS), a better short area receiver (Skyy), and a receiver who should get a lot more looks in the red zone (Fortson).

He can be the gadget guy getting 40 touches.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:14 PM 08-21-2022
I'm your huckleberry.

Let's bet then.
[Reply]
BossChief 07:14 PM 08-21-2022
I wonder if Veach and Borgazzi have ran through scenarios to trade Mecole.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:37 PM 08-21-2022
I don't think Mecole outperforms him this season, but I don't know that they're really all that different. I posted this previously in this thread:

Team A Player: 75 receptions, 967 yards, with ONE teammate ahead of him with 73 receptions and 1175 yards.

Team B Player: 59 receptions, 693 yards, with TWO teammates ahead of him with 111 receptions, 1239 yards and 92 receptions, 1125 yards respectively.

Team A player is probably better, but by how much?
[Reply]
Page 67 of 280
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177117167 > Last »
Up