ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 23
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Kingsley Suamataia Thread*****
Dante84 07:20 PM 04-26-2024
More to come!

Man!!!! I love Andy Reid. The @Chiefs and Andy Reid are offensive line savants. Kingsley Suamataia has big time potential. I think he he can be awesome guard or tackle. Just needs a little technique work. He is an aggressive killer who is great athlete.

— Chris Simms (@CSimmsQB) April 27, 2024

Kingsley Suamataia is a versatile offensive tackle who split his 1,300 career snaps at BYU almost exactly down the middle between left and right tackle.

My favorite line from Dane Brugler's draft guide: "He delivers more pancakes than Denny's" ��

— Matt McMullen (@KCChiefs_Matt) April 27, 2024

Kingsley Suamataia since 2022:

701 pass-blocking snaps
24 QB pressures allowed
2 sacks allowed

�� pic.twitter.com/HeiIwC2jKl

— PFF KC Chiefs (@PFF_Chiefs) April 27, 2024

.@Chiefs @BYUfootball #KingsleySuamataia lots to like; lots to work with. #GoCougs have been turning out OLineman over past 4 years. #BaldysBreakdowns pic.twitter.com/4yDc6HYI6i

— Brian Baldinger (@BaldyNFL) April 27, 2024

Kingsley Sumataia | OT | BYU

Traitsy OT w/ great size+athleticism+strengt. Easy range in the run game to pull or climb to landmarks or hit set points in slide. Patient hand usage to stay square and trust his lateral agility. Pad level & overall technique should develop in NFL. pic.twitter.com/p9zOJEuMkr

— Matt Lane (@Matty_KCSN) March 26, 2024

The @Chiefs just selected Kingsley Suamataia, who is 6'5" and 326 lbs and can do this ⬇️

��: #NFLDraft on NFL Network/ESPN2/ABC
��: Stream on #NFLPlus pic.twitter.com/fUOTn55Ba0

— NFL (@NFL) April 27, 2024

[Reply]
wazu 07:35 PM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by Infidel Goat:
More Dane Brugler:
If a patient coaching staff is what you need, we have one. One that is much more patient than myself. (A good thing.)
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 04-26-2024, 07:36 PM
This message has been deleted by WhawhaWhat.
bigjosh 07:37 PM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by hometeam:
Sorry you are right about the trade

we have two 4ths though so suck it.

Lol i realized that after i posted and corrected. You beat me to the quote

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 07:37 PM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I had him as a sort of fallback option the last several months at the tail of the 1st. Wouldn't have been super stoked but wouldn't have been irritated about it either. He'd have been a lot like FAU at 32.

Getting him at 63 is ****ing aces man. That's killing it.
I had him and Jordan Morgan as my targets at 32 for OT. Getting him here is absurd, and wouldn’t happen in most drafts. You legitimately had 8-9 first round caliber tackles.

Everything just seems too easy. We’re going for a 3-peat and our two weakest positions happen to be the deepest in years and we land two potential day one starters at those spots. I almost feel like I’m playing Madden, it should not be this simple!
[Reply]
siberian khatru 07:39 PM 04-26-2024

The Chiefs calling the teams they beat in the playoffs to ask for their draft picks pic.twitter.com/946xRpNUfL

— Danny Heifetz (@Danny_Heifetz) April 27, 2024

[Reply]
dlphg9 07:39 PM 04-26-2024
Why does this guy on 610 keep acting like everyone was saying we were taking this guy with our first rounder.
[Reply]
wazu 07:40 PM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Why does this guy on 610 keep acting like everyone was saying we were taking this guy with our first rounder.
I did see a fair amount of mocks saying this.
[Reply]
Iconic 07:43 PM 04-26-2024
this is a great pick. his cousin is penei. all you need to know.

only two picks in but it looks like veach nailed another draft.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:43 PM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Because they were, including me.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 07:44 PM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
I would love Veach too if he agreed to a deal to pay me half a billion dollars.
Serious question; what made you post this?

Do you not think Mahomes is worth half a billion? Have you watched the sport of football? ;-)

I think he just likes the way Veach puts teams around him who help him win 3 Super Bowls in his first 7 years. That’s not… a normal thing that happens and takes a lot more than #15. If you don’t believe me, ask Josh Allen and Joe Burrow.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 07:45 PM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
Hilarious.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:46 PM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Because they were, including me.
No you said Mims
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:47 PM 04-26-2024
smart kid

he's got a vibe

Kingsley Suamataia, OT BYU was a great interview. Found out he loves to dance and he demonstrated his ambidextrous writing ability for us.

Here he is talking thru the importance of representing his Polynesian culture. pic.twitter.com/UP4fcaTJkC

— Travis May (@FF_TravisM) March 2, 2024

[Reply]
DaFace 07:49 PM 04-26-2024
As someone who pays very little attention to college players, I'm happy you all are happy.

Clapping Girl GIFfrom Clapping GIFs

[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:50 PM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by Azide22:
I assume we had to move up one slot with SF to get him because they were taking him?
probably someone else was going to jump us and moving down only one spot gave them an assurance they would get their guy and moved up 40 spots in the 6th.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:51 PM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by DaFace:
As someone who pays very little attention to college players, I'm happy you all are happy.

You're missing out the past few college football seasons have been fucking lit
[Reply]
Page 5 of 23
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up