ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 45 of 57
« First < 354142434445 4647484955 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Broncos
RunKC 05:54 PM 11-28-2021
Coming in with a full head of steam. First place on the line.

Only to be raped by us. Let’s make it 12 straight!
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 11:55 PM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
He wants to be on the west coast and his fiance already has a house in Boulder (27 miles from Denver). The Steelers don't have the draft ammo that Denver does either. Denver has nearly as many day 1 and 2 picks (5) as the Steelers have in total (6) :-)

Packer fans know that this is it. They're well aware of the cap hell they're facing next year. https://cheeseheadtv.com/blog/coping...ap-in-2022-137

Rodgers isn't going to sign an extension with them if they have to cut all of their good players in order to keep him, especially since Devante Adams is already a goner :-)
God this is just sad to read.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 05:45 AM 12-08-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Why are you arguing this point? You are literally never right.

Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Pleeeeease, Aaron, save us!!

We'll mortgage the future for even one year!
Yeah, Rodgers is solid, but I wouldn't trade for him - not at his age. I would target Wilson... if you're going to send a ton of picks, at least get 4 years younger at the position. Barring what might be in the draft, there are literally no FA QBs hitting the market next year.
[Reply]
notorious 07:33 AM 12-08-2021
Saints and Broncos are going to go hard after Russell Wilson.

I think Denver suits his personality more, but the coach is......iffy.

New Orleans had a sawed-off QB for a long time and did well. Sean Payton is worlds better than Denver's coaching.
[Reply]
notorious 07:34 AM 12-08-2021
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
God this is just sad to read.
QB purgatory.

I don't shed a single tear. We went through it for nearly my entire life.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:39 PM 12-08-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:

New Orleans had a sawed-off QB for a long time and did well. Sean Payton is worlds better than Denver's coaching.
There's no doubt that Denver has to bring in an offensive minded HC and a strong staff to lure a QB like Wilson. I know 2022 is a potential out year for him and his contract, but not sure how all that really works.

Either way, they need to make a strong push to get him. I don't see another viable option in FA or Trade.
[Reply]
TEX 01:30 PM 12-08-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Should've seen the Mane in the offseason. They had a zillion page thread that consisted of a bunch of posters praying daily for months and hanging on Rodgers' every word. :-)
:-) I know. Was funny as hell to read. It went from, "Wait till June 1" to, "He'll be here before the trade deadline" to "He isn't coming until "NEXT YEAR."
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:39 PM 12-08-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
I think they stay with Tua. His OL has been epically bad, and has almost no weapons. He’s been doing pretty well since coming back from injury. I wouldn’t trade for Watson if I’m Miami, I’d invest in OL and offense weapons and see what Tua can do. Won’t cost nearly as much.
Aside from injuries, how different are Tua and Mac Jones in terms of effectiveness and how they play? Everyone seems to love Mac, but Tua has been a fairly similar player and has only started 17 games or so.

Really hope kid can stay healthy.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 01:47 PM 12-08-2021
QBs looking at the Broncos for a new home. "The entire offense was on the field. And could not catch Dan Sorensen for 75 yards? Fuck you!"
[Reply]
staylor26 01:57 PM 12-08-2021

Neither of those teams will be able to outbid the Giants, who also is on Wilson’s list of teams he would waive his trade clause for.

The Giants currently have 2 top 10 picks. They’re simply going to be very difficult to outbid if the interest is mutual.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:00 PM 12-08-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Aside from injuries, how different are Tua and Mac Jones in terms of effectiveness and how they play? Everyone seems to love Mac, but Tua has been a fairly similar player and has only started 17 games or so.

Really hope kid can stay healthy.
The only real difference between them is where they play. And for Jones, that makes ALL the difference. If he played in the AFCN, they'd be talking about him being a game manager with a strong running game.
[Reply]
notorious 05:00 PM 12-08-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Neither of those teams will be able to outbid the Giants, who also is on Wilson’s list of teams he would waive his trade clause for.

The Giants currently have 2 top 10 picks. They’re simply going to be very difficult to outbid if the interest is mutual.
Oh wow.

Just wait until Elway has a few double scotch's and offers himself in the trade!
[Reply]
notorious 05:01 PM 12-08-2021
In all honesty as a QB I would want to play in a dome or the decent weather Denver generally has.

The Giant's weather is kind of poor. Wilson has a nice arm, but does he have the arm to cut through that crap?

But, I would avoid Denver's ownership like the plague. They need to get that shit wrapped up or it will be near impossible to proceed with any solidarity.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:16 PM 12-08-2021
No one is requesting a trade to Denver. Get real
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:23 PM 12-08-2021
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
He wants to be on the west coast and his fiance already has a house in Boulder (27 miles from Denver). The Steelers don't have the draft ammo that Denver does either. Denver has nearly as many day 1 and 2 picks (5) as the Steelers have in total (6) :-)

Packer fans know that this is it. They're well aware of the cap hell they're facing next year. https://cheeseheadtv.com/blog/coping...ap-in-2022-137

Rodgers isn't going to sign an extension with them if they have to cut all of their good players in order to keep him, especially since Devante Adams is already a goner :-)
You trying to talk us into this absolute dream, or yourself? Cuz we ain’t buying it!
[Reply]
Halfcan 07:25 PM 12-08-2021

Wilson takes a ton of sacks every year and has been awful for the Seahags.

If he wants to lose to the Chiefs twice a year and miss the playoffs the rest of his career-he should sign with Denver.
[Reply]
Page 45 of 57
« First < 354142434445 4647484955 > Last »
Up