ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 308 of 313
« First < 208258298304305306307308 309310311312 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*** 2021 Chiefs Training Camp MEGATHREAD ***
wazu 11:33 AM 07-24-2021
Posting this as a repository for random training camp content. Glad to see Andy moving around today without the cane.

Andy Reid rocking the all white Air Force 1s with white tube socks.#Chiefs #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/opdxFDbTsh

— Micaela Dea (@NPNowDea) July 24, 2021

[Reply]
Mecca 01:18 PM 08-30-2021
Marcus Kemp is probably the guy who gets cut so someone can go on IR, he's been cut and PS'd put on the team about 150 times.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:18 PM 08-30-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
I wonder why they let him go 24 hours before the deadline. That just makes it more likely for him to get picked up , He'll probably be a Raven.
Maybe that's why? Some teams actually want guys to catch on, also helps when signing young players in the future.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:31 PM 08-30-2021
Gore I thought had potential
[Reply]
suzzer99 01:41 PM 08-30-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
I wonder why they let him go 24 hours before the deadline. That just makes it more likely for him to get picked up , He'll probably be a Raven.
Maybe we're trying to make it look like we're not interested. :-)
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 01:46 PM 08-30-2021
Some guy on twitter claims..

Thompson
Powell
Bootle
Tyler clark
Buchelle
Character
Emanuel smith
Daryll williams guard
Clemons

Are all gone too. If Powell is cut then things are looking real good for Fountain right now but still nothing is confirmed.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:48 PM 08-30-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:

Thompson
Powell
Bootle
Tyler clark
Buchelle
Character
Emanuel smith
Daryll williams guard
Clemons

Are all gone too. If Powell is cut then things are looking real good for Fountain right now but still nothing is confirmed.
Is it Tyranns twitter
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:00 PM 08-30-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Damn, there goes my final 53.
Damn there goes my right 53
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:04 PM 08-30-2021

Thompson
Powell
Bootle
Tyler clark
Buchelle
Character
Emanuel smith
Daryll williams guard
Clemons

None of those would surprise me.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 02:06 PM 08-30-2021
Did Uchieffybutthole get cut yet?
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:08 PM 08-30-2021
I don't think getting Beuchelle back to the PS will be a problem. I can't see a team taking him to put on their 53.
[Reply]
Dante84 02:23 PM 08-30-2021
Originally Posted by Dante84:
The way I see it, there are 39 locks and 11 probables for a total of 51, leaving about 3 roster spots with 10 guys in the 50%+ category.

There are going to be some tough decisions, and a lot of quality players who are going to be cut next week.

39 LOCKS (90%+)
2 QB - Mahomes, Henne
3 RB - CEH, Williams, McKinnon
2 TE - Kelce, Gray
5 WR - Hill, Hardman, Robinson, Pringle
7 OL - Brown, Thuney, Humphrey, Smith, Niang, Remmers, LDT
7 DL - Jones, Wharton, Nnadi, Danna, Reed, Clark, Kaindoh
7 DB - Matheiu, Thornhill, Sorensen, Sneed, Ward, Hughes
4 LB - Hitchens, Bolton, Gay, Niemann*(special teams)
3 ST - Butker, Townsend, Winchester

10 PROBABLE (75%+)
1 RB - Burton
2 TE - Bell, Fortson
1 WR - Powell
3 OL - Wylie, Blythe
2 DL - Saunders, Okafor
1 DB - Baker, Fenton

10 TOSS UP (50%+)
1 RB - Thompson
2 WR - Kemp, Fountain
2 OL - Long, Allegretti, Tega Wanaho
1 DL - Ward
1 LB - Cobb
3 DB - Key, Watts, Keyes
Will update as cuts continue.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:24 PM 08-30-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Did Uchieffybutthole get cut yet?
He probably cuts himself.
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:27 PM 08-30-2021
Don't tell me you're WAVING THE WHITE FLAG EARLY after spending the last week trashing the guy and saying he won't make the team? Why aren't you still running your mouth bro? Why has your tone CHANGED? :-)
I always left the possibility for him making the roster open given an injury could have occurred or that the Chiefs would cut Powell. I didn't think they would cut a rookie draft pick like that, but it appears that's the case now. You were the glass vagina who thought it had to be either/or.

Here's what I AM right about: You dumbfucks were saying shit like, "He's going to make the roster over Robinson! All Robinson does is run sideways and backwards! He sucks! Fountain is amazing!" Some of you were also doing the dumbass fan thing where you completely ignore reality and were projecting Fountain to make the roster over guys like Kemp.

That's been my stance all along. I injected Fountain hatred because of the dumbass fans who thought this dipshit was going to take over #2 WR duties or that he was better than everybody except Hill. It's like you dumbasses had never experienced an NFL preseason before.

I'm happy for you. Your boy is going to sit on the bench and play special teams. Maybe he'll get more than 2 catches this year. Have fun sucking his dick, I guess.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 02:36 PM 08-30-2021
As great as it may be that training camp darling Fountain is likely making the roster, it’s never very satisfying to see UChieffy right over a paragon of CP like SNR.

Dark day.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 02:37 PM 08-30-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I always left the possibility for him making the roster open given an injury could have occurred or that the Chiefs would cut Powell. I didn't think they would cut a rookie draft pick like that, but it appears that's the case now. You were the glass vagina who thought it had to be either/or.

Here's what I AM right about: You dumb****s were saying shit like, "He's going to make the roster over Robinson! All Robinson does is run sideways and backwards! He sucks! Fountain is amazing!" Some of you were also doing the dumbass fan thing where you completely ignore reality and were projecting Fountain to make the roster over guys like Kemp.

That's been my stance all along. I injected Fountain hatred because of the dumbass fans who thought this dipshit was going to take over #2 WR duties or that he was better than everybody except Hill. It's like you dumbasses had never experienced an NFL preseason before.

I'm happy for you. Your boy is going to sit on the bench and play special teams. Maybe he'll get more than 2 catches this year. Have fun sucking his dick, I guess.
Lol it's just a shame your dumb ass let your immature emotions get in the way of LOGIC!!..i tried to tell you you were a clown who knows very little about the game of football but you didn't listen and now look at you? You're reduced to making pathetic excuses whilst sat on the same dunce step as that other fool Detard who also tried to be slick with me about Fortson!!..smh when will you losers ever learn? :-)
[Reply]
Page 308 of 313
« First < 208258298304305306307308 309310311312 > Last »
Up