ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 79
« First < 289101112 131415162262 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Bengals
TLO 06:31 PM 11-27-2022
A sneaky big game in the AFC, and probably our toughest game left before playoff time.

Talk about it here
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:56 AM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Yea after that Hardman and Toney both got hurt so it turned to well just go back to him. At this point I'll take a dude that fair catches every punt as long as he catches it.
I would take having NO ONE back vs putting Moore back again.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:56 AM 11-28-2022
Yea after that Hardman and Toney both got hurt so it turned to well just go back to him. At this point I'll take a dude that fair catches every punt as long as he catches it.
I’d rather just commit another defender to helping stop a potential fake and hope the punt rolls into the endzone than have Moore back there again.
[Reply]
Direckshun 11:56 AM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
i'll never forget last year when he said we were a power running team :-)
We were gaining 7 yards a carry running it down the Bengals throat in the AFCCG.

If they kept on trucking with that, rather than abandoning it, Mahomes would be entering Cincy this week as a defending Super Bowl QB.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:57 AM 11-28-2022
What's funny is this game is kind of setup for Pacheco and Jones to be big, the way the Bengals try to play us should give them some chances.
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:58 AM 11-28-2022
I was going to meltdown like a baby if they lost this game, but after reading 15 paragraphs breaking down how amazing the Bengals team is this year, I'm now a sufficiently terrified adult and bow down to our striped overlords.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:58 AM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
We were gaining 7 yards a carry running it down the Bengals throat in the AFCCG.

If they kept on trucking with that, rather than abandoning it, Mahomes would be entering Cincy this week as a defending Super Bowl QB.
you said it midseason because of Darrel Williams :-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Direckshun 12:01 PM 11-28-2022
What's funny is this game is kind of setup for Pacheco and Jones to be big, the way the Bengals try to play us should give them some chances.
I may be unwell but I'm starting to think the CEH injury was a blessing in disguise.

RoJo is a lot closer to how Pacheco is than CEH. Both are uncomplicated, straight-shot downhill backs. I think the combo there can wear down defenses.

I think the Bengals run D is better this year's than last year's, but they're not that much better. The Chiefs have the horses up front to create lanes and let Pacheco/Jones pummel them as well, if not better, than how McKinnon was last year.
[Reply]
Direckshun 12:02 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I was going to meltdown like a baby if they lost this game, but after reading 15 paragraphs breaking down how amazing the Bengals team is this year, I'm now a sufficiently terrified adult and bow down to our striped overlords.
boooooooooooooo substantive football posts that people may or may not agree with boooooooooooooo

You're literally a mod on a football board. Good lord, what has this place become.
[Reply]
dirk digler 12:02 PM 11-28-2022
I welcome the incoming meltdown after the game, which will almost certainly be close, when a bunch of grown men post 25 exclamation points on the internet saying things like "how could the Chiefs let this happen!!!!!!!!!"

The Bengals are really good, which is why this game is going to probably be close. That's how it happened.
It is going to be close and the game could go either way. I wouldn't pay much attention to the early Bengals losses Burrow was coming back from an appendectomy.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 12:02 PM 11-28-2022
Will be interesting to see how we line up our secondary against them. I am hoping Chase is back to full strength for this one. This is one of the last real tests for the defense before the playoffs. Will be interested to see if we line McDuffie up against Chase at all or if we plan to line McDuffie against Higgins and bracket Chase. Should be a hell of a game.
[Reply]
DRM08 12:03 PM 11-28-2022
Hopefully KC is putting stronger emphasis on the run game in practice this week. If the Bengals want to put 8 guys in pass coverage, KC needs to respond with a strong run game.
[Reply]
Direckshun 12:04 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
you said it midseason because of Darrel Williams :-):-):-):-)
This offensive line is built for power, I don't understand why that's some spaced out thing to say. Meanwhile Mahomes and the offense looked completely stale and figured out at that point in the season. The Chiefs had the horses up front to just steamroll people if Reid had trusted the run game more.

Came back to bite us in the end, I'm sad to say.

Anyway. I don't think this thread is for re-litigating the past.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:05 PM 11-28-2022
Should we put Sneed on Chase if he plays? We need a guy great at handfighting and a superior athlete
[Reply]
Mecca 12:06 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Should we put Sneed on Chase if he plays? We need a guy great at handfighting and a superior athlete
Higgins does it more...he uses his size to maul DB's to create separation.
[Reply]
tredadda 12:09 PM 11-28-2022
I may be unwell but I'm starting to think the CEH injury was a blessing in disguise.

RoJo is a lot closer to how Pacheco is than CEH. Both are uncomplicated, straight-shot downhill backs. I think the combo there can wear down defenses.

I think the Bengals run D is better this year's than last year's, but they're not that much better. The Chiefs have the horses up front to create lanes and let Pacheco/Jones pummel them as well, if not better, than how McKinnon was last year.
We are better off now that CEH is out. He’s not bringing any real value to this team outside of taking up a spot. Should also make decisions about his future here easier.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 79
« First < 289101112 131415162262 > Last »
Up