ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 94
« First < 212728293031 323334354181 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark no longer fucking sucks
TwistedChief 09:30 PM 07-30-2022
Ok, guys. Frank has stopped drinking and is serious about this season. I can’t stop drinking for more than 8hrs at a time so Clark’s abstinence is notable and impressive. He and Andy had a heart to heart, shared some cheeseburgers (Frank is probably now also vegan and went Impossible Burger), chugged some Mr. Pibb, and came to an understanding.

Watch his presser from today. It’s probably one of the most real and honest things I’ve seen from a player. If you’re rooting against Frank Clark after that you’re probably either repressing some demons in your life or are related to Red Dawg.

This is a safe space to celebrate Frank Clark this season. 8 sack minimum. Let’s build this guy up rather than choosing to spend the season breaking him down.

Join me on the Shark bandwagon. There’s blood in the water.

And the obligatory: keep doubting Frank fucking Clark.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 01:59 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
What a brilliant move by Veach to bring Clark back. The guy is grossly underpaid this season given the production mentioned above.

Pachecho. Mahomes. Clark. Snead. All master strokes by our GM.
Bringing Frank Clark back a master stroke by our GM? Come on...He hasn't been terrible, but overall, the guy hasn't done shit. D looks fine without him.

I could be wrong but I don't think Chiefs had much of a choice as far as bring whether to bring him back or not. With his salary, I'd say quicker Chiefs can move on from this guy - the better.
[Reply]
irafreak 01:59 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
He's looked good setting the edge and rushing the passer. Not sure what Chief Fans actually want.
That run play where he blew up both the lineman and lead blocker was impressive. He basically went low and submarined them in one move. Completely blew up the play.
[Reply]
Lzen 02:02 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
https://www.reddit.com/r/KansasCityC...tm_name=iossmf

Oh, no.

Are we going to keep this guy again next season?
That was a pretty sweet move to get in to tackle the ball carrier. He also had a nice split of a double team in the first half, I believe.
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:45 PM 11-29-2022
Lmao, a couple of decent weeks and now the dude is awesome. A guy is legit in here talking about him possibly having a career year. He's worth every penny now because he's had 2 pretty good weeks on top of being slightly below average. Went from dog shit to JAG and now it's time to crown him king of the D.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:58 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Lmao, a couple of decent weeks and now the dude is awesome. A guy is legit in here talking about him possibly having a career year. He's worth every penny now because he's had 2 pretty good weeks on top of being slightly below average. Went from dog shit to JAG and now it's time to crown him king of the D.
Can you quote the post that said it was time to crown him king of the D? I don't recall it.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 03:59 PM 11-29-2022

Oh, no.

Only if we’re lucky and he chooses the Chiefs over the rest of the NFL teams clamoring for him.
[Reply]
RunKC 04:00 PM 11-29-2022

Oh, no.

Him and Orlando will be back next year and CP is gonna have a stroke :-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:06 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Dude had 14 sacks in one season his last year in Seattle. So nah.
Ah, some reason I thought his career high was only 10.5. Never mind then
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:53 AM 11-30-2022

[Reply]
Lzen 10:43 AM 11-30-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Him and Orlando will be back next year and CP is gonna have a stroke :-)
If Clark continues playing like he has been this season then......wait......oh.

Sportrac says he will have a $30 mil cap hit next year. And $9 mil dead cap. I'll take cutting Clark. He's been playing better but not $30 mil better.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:12 AM 12-04-2022

DE Frank Clark has been added to the injury report for today's game (Illness - Questionable). https://t.co/XhQg4bk1ef

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) December 4, 2022

[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:13 AM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:

I wonder if it’s the flu or his Crohn’s?
[Reply]
cabletech94 10:02 AM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I wonder if it’s the flu or his Crohn’s?
I truly hope it’s not Crohns. Absolutely terrible disease. I would not wish this on the worst person. Horribly debilitating.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 10:12 AM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
So Thuney good...
[Reply]
cabletech94 10:17 AM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
So Thuney good...
Nfln ticker shows Thuney still questionable. Hopefully he does play.
[Reply]
Page 31 of 94
« First < 212728293031 323334354181 > Last »
Up