ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 151 of 192
« First < 51101141147148149150151 152153154155161 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs Trade for OT Orlando Brown
Dante84 01:00 PM 04-23-2021
developing.

The #Ravens are trading LT Orlando Brown to the #Chiefs, per me and @MikeGarafolo. A new blindside protector for Patrick Mahomes.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 23, 2021

Kansas City is trading its first-round pick Thursday night, along with three other picks in the 2021 and 2022 drafts, to the Baltimore Ravens in exchange for Pro Bowl OT Orlando Brown and one pick in the 2021 draft and another in 2022, per sources.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) April 23, 2021

Full details: #Chiefs get:
Orland Brown, 2021 2nd and a 2022 6th rounder
Ravens get: 2021 1st, 3rd, 4th and 20221 5th

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 23, 2021

[Reply]
dtrain 01:15 AM 11-13-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
So did Chris Jones at DE. We saw well that worked out in the regular season.
Chris Jones is not a DE
[Reply]
kccrow 04:53 AM 11-13-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
You want to move an All Pro LT to RT, so that we can play a guy that hasn't shown anything. How about just putting Prince at RT? Why do we have to move Brown? Sounds fucking retarded.
Originally Posted by dtrain:
Brown was all pro at both tackles prince has only played left tackle that’s why.
Brown has never been All-Pro. Pro Bowler, yes, but that's more of a popularity contest than anything.
[Reply]
TEX 05:53 AM 11-13-2021
All I know is Lucas Niang s a big pussy .
[Reply]
dlphg9 06:48 AM 11-13-2021
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Brown has never been All-Pro. Pro Bowler, yes, but that's more of a popularity contest than anything.
Hmm, you're right. I could have swore I saw that he was an All-Pro somewhere. He's still great though and shouldn't be moved to RT for Prince guy.
[Reply]
xztop123 06:52 AM 11-13-2021
There’s a lot of issues wirh becoming a run first team. First of all we don’t have Hines wards as wrs. We have speedster midgets and Robinson who’s more of an acrobat.

We aren’t loaded at wr wirh andre Johnson’s who will mule people in the run game.

Kelce is amazing at all aspects of football. He can block catch and probably play left tackle in a pinch. But again being a run first team is a complete overhaul of every position.

Including the fact that our qb and our center aren’t designed to take 40+ snaps under center all game.
[Reply]
tredadda 10:39 AM 11-13-2021
Brown was all pro at both tackles prince has only played left tackle that’s why.
Prince isn't on the active roster for a reason. To pull him off the PS and start him at LT while moving our starting LT to RT is just awful.

While the idea is horrible, I still give you props for dying on that hill.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:45 AM 11-13-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
All I know is Lucas Niang s a big pussy .
Because he got injured? That’s ridiculous.
[Reply]
Chitownchiefsfan 10:49 AM 11-13-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I love keyboard warriors calling professional athletes pussies.
[Reply]
Mahomes007 10:57 AM 11-13-2021
Why discuss starting Prince at LT?

We should be discussing moving Thuney to LT and Brown to RT. Then bringing in Allegreti at LG. Wylie shouldn't be seeing the field as starter under almost any circumstances.

Also, what happens if Wylie gets hurt during game? What is Chiefs contingency plan. Hopefully the above!
[Reply]
dtrain 03:10 PM 11-13-2021
Originally Posted by Mahomes007:
Why discuss starting Prince at LT?

We should be discussing moving Thuney to LT and Brown to RT. Then bringing in Allegreti at LG. Wylie shouldn't be seeing the field as starter under almost any circumstances.

Also, what happens if Wylie gets hurt during game? What is Chiefs contingency plan. Hopefully the above!
I forgot about Thuney that’s a move I can go with. I just don’t want anybody playing tackle who hasn’t really played tackle
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:47 PM 11-13-2021
I forgot about Thuney that’s a move I can go with. I just don’t want anybody playing tackle who hasn’t really played tackle
But you'd trust random asshole on the bench who's been in the league multiple years and never seen a single NFL regular season snap? Hell, until the Chiefs elevated him a couple of weeks ago, he'd never even seen a fucking 53-man roster. All because his position designation on the team roster says, "OT"? So you can piss off our potential longterm starter at LT in the name of fixing the RT spot while the LT spot will now be manned by Prince Grocery Bagger?

And if the only reason is, "May as well see what he's got" you MIGHT have an argument if we were eliminated from playoff contention and Mahomes were already injured.

We'd have far more to lose by making such a move than we would have to gain.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 05:56 PM 11-13-2021
I don't agree with the TEX statement. I will say that this is his second injury in 4 or 5 weeks and he opted out last season. It is not a good look, but not that bad yet. If this kind of stuff continues though...
[Reply]
staylor26 06:11 PM 11-13-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
I don't agree with the TEX statement. I will say that this is his second injury in 4 or 5 weeks and he opted out last season. It is not a good look, but not that bad yet. If this kind of stuff continues though...
The first “injury” didn’t keep him out of any games. He was benched. This was his only injury that has caused him to miss time and it’s just 1 fucking game so far.

Besides, it’s fucking football. Guys get hurt. How is it “not a good look” to get hurt?

Him opting out isn’t even relevant to the discussion.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 08:41 PM 11-13-2021
The first “injury” didn’t keep him out of any games. He was benched. This was his only injury that has caused him to miss time and it’s just 1 fucking game so far.

Besides, it’s fucking football. Guys get hurt. How is it “not a good look” to get hurt?

Him opting out isn’t even relevant to the discussion.
Since we are talking about Niang all things Niang are relevant. If he was benched for Remmers it is worse than an injury.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
staylor26 09:01 PM 11-13-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Since we are talking about Niang all things Niang are relevant. If he was benched for Remmers it is worse than an injury.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
No, it’s really not.

He’s essentially a rookie, and Remmers is an above average RT.

Niang has been fine, especially considering it’s year 1, and was playing his best ball before the injury.
[Reply]
Page 151 of 192
« First < 51101141147148149150151 152153154155161 > Last »
Up