ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 61 of 75
« First < 11515758596061 6263646571 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice [arrested and now out on bail]
DaFace 04:02 PM 04-10-2024
The other thread is a dumpster fire. I'm sure this will become one as well, but might as well start with a clean slate. I'll at least try to keep the OP updated with any notable news. Feel free to PM me if I miss anything good.

Arrest warrant and potential charges:
Spoiler!

Analysis from a defense attorney:
Spoiler!

Turned himself in and now out on bail:
Spoiler!

Random minutiae:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
threebag 11:00 PM 04-18-2024
Originally Posted by In58men:
Must be teaching him not to walk away from an accident
[Reply]
staylor26 11:15 PM 04-18-2024
Originally Posted by stevegroganfan:
Assuming the victims have not suffered major lifelong injuries, Rice deserves around 1.5 to 2 years of actual time served in a low security jail where nonviolent criminals go and another 1-2 years of probation where he has to visit schools and warn kids about the dangers of acting like an idiot behind the wheel.

I don't think the NFL should punish Rice especially if the state of Texas puts him in jail for an adequate amount of time. He isn't OJ Simpson or Aaron Hernandez but what he did could easily get 4-5 people killed and/or disabled for life.

Two things about this case are really egregious. High speed racing against another car on public roads and leaving the scene of an accident. If you let someone get away with those two things without some noteworthy jail time, you may as well not have traffic laws at all.
:-)

Shut up, bitch.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:44 PM 04-18-2024
Assuming the victims have not suffered major lifelong injuries, Rice deserves around 1.5 to 2 years of actual time served in a low security jail where nonviolent criminals go and another 1-2 years of probation where he has to visit schools and warn kids about the dangers of acting like an idiot behind the wheel.

I don't think the NFL should punish Rice especially if the state of Texas puts him in jail for an adequate amount of time. He isn't OJ Simpson or Aaron Hernandez but what he did could easily get 4-5 people killed and/or disabled for life.

Two things about this case are really egregious. High speed racing against another car on public roads and leaving the scene of an accident. If you let someone get away with those two things without some noteworthy jail time, you may as well not have traffic laws at all.
He should get the same “punishment” as Blowjob Bob Kraft received.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:57 PM 04-18-2024
Originally Posted by In58men:
So what does this mean? He's going to be working on his post moves?
[Reply]
threebag 04:13 AM 04-19-2024
Any guesses who the soy bitch is with the thumbs down?
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:37 AM 04-19-2024
Originally Posted by New World Order:
So what does this mean? He's going to be working on his post moves?
He had problems stopping and sitting in zones this getting his feet tangled that led to some drops until they simplified the playbook for him.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:57 AM 04-19-2024
Originally Posted by threebag:
Any guesses who the soy bitch is with the thumbs down?
User CP -> Helpful Answers and you can solve the mystery
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:02 AM 04-19-2024
Originally Posted by Mulliganman:
Well there is this thing called warnings that can be given before having to consider more extreme action like booting/banning, etc. Crazy I know…..

I won’t draw out this conversation here in this thread so as to try not to derail it any further, but since you commented on it like I said there is zero consistency with this. You decide to boot me from the Clark thread because I take issue with the Lebron apologist suggesting Clark is a ball hog like Jordan while some of the same things go on this thread or other threads where posters continue to spew out crap over and over and over and nothings done. Had I known he only engages in unending arguments that tries to support his POV no matter how flawed I would have reconsidered. But even still a quick message even if it was a warning would have been sufficient. Chaos thrives where there is no consistency or rules.

You can kind of throw your hands up in the air like you did here acting like where do you draw the line. But it’s not as hard as you seem to insinuate. There can be murky situations yes but all that needs to be done is establish a series of consequences that are to be followed in sequential order for when problems come up. No different than what a teacher does in a classroom. Or continue to do nothing and keep getting what you’re getting. And for those repeat problem posters you establish a different set of criteria for when the “regular rules” don’t work again no different than what a teacher has to do with difficult students who the regular rules don’t work for.
A benefit of my new condition...... I forgot about you.:-)
[Reply]
PHOG 06:44 AM 04-19-2024

:-)
[Reply]
Pablo 07:10 AM 04-19-2024

Yet Tom Brady served no time at all for being a pedophile
[Reply]
ThrobProng 07:22 AM 04-19-2024

This fucking guy. :-)

Nobody without a prior record has ever done 1.5 to 2 years for those offenses, when nobody was seriously injured.
[Reply]
Lzen 07:32 AM 04-19-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Christ almighty - this thread somehow got worse???!?

I really didn't think that was possible.
My thoughts every time I enter this thread.
[Reply]
Lzen 07:33 AM 04-19-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
"Radical" means something totally different now. So does "bitchin"...

And "choice".
Ha ha, you're old.

I mean, so am I but......
[Reply]
Lzen 07:36 AM 04-19-2024

Universal No One Cares GIFfrom Universal No One Cares GIFs

[Reply]
Bearcat 07:43 AM 04-19-2024
What is it with fans of other teams and their reeruned "Rice deserves years of jail time"? Even for trolling, have some self respect...

I guess if you can convince yourself of that, it allows you to cry about it later when it doesn't happen? The NFL not doing the most reeruned thing I could make up and giving him a lifetime ban proves they want the Chiefs to keep winning Super Bowls!!!!!! :-)
[Reply]
Page 61 of 75
« First < 11515758596061 6263646571 > Last »
Up