Buehler445 10:40 AM 08-10-2022
I’m so sick of hearing about Brady.
[Reply]
Buehler445 08-10-2022, 10:44 AM
This message has been deleted by Buehler445. Reason: Dupe
KChiefs1 12:40 PM 08-10-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I’m so sick of hearing about Brady.

You are following the wrong sport then…the NFL as all about Tom Brady.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
BWillie 12:42 PM 08-10-2022
Originally Posted by In58men:
Does Andy start Mahomes the entire first half again? I hate that he does that lol.
If there is a season I don't mind that he's out there for the preseason, it's this one. Needs to learn how to play with all these new wideouts
[Reply]
BossChief 12:48 PM 08-10-2022
Can we trade tampa Austin Reiter and a couple picks for Vita Vea?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:54 PM 08-10-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
If there is a season I don't mind that he's out there for the preseason, it's this one. Needs to learn how to play with all these new wideouts
this
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:55 PM 08-10-2022
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Those pukes are desperate, and a reliable backup center like Reiter is important insurance. We'll give them Reiter, and THEY can pay the couple picks plus Vea.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:58 PM 08-10-2022
The sad part is, that division is so trash, the Bucs will still have no problem winning it.

I know the Saints have their number, but Jameis is already hurt, and Sean Payton isn't their anymore.

The Falcons and Panthers are going to be terrible.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:58 PM 08-10-2022
Originally Posted by BossChief:
o ya i think i saw that guy on the TLC show "My 600-lbs Life"
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:00 PM 08-10-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
The sad part is, that division is so trash, the Bucs will still have no problem winning it.

I know the Saints have their number, but Jameis is already hurt, and Sean Payton isn't their anymore.

The Falcons and Panthers are going to be terrible.
I'm going to be killed for this....

But I LOW KEY think the Panthers with Baker might actually be a threat to Brady.
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:02 PM 08-10-2022
Also, realizing that the Bills paid to get Keenum as their backup while Allen did start dipping into the extension money.

At some point, I'd like to see us spend at least a LITTLE resources into our backup QB. Don't go crazy with money, but maybe invest in midrounder QB and hopefully make him something better than Henne?

Going back to the Green Bay years, Andy's teams had traded away like 4 or 5 backups by this point (first 8-9 years). Thus far with the Chiefs, we've done nothing like that. I know we haven't invested in young guys at all, and the ones we did invest in were duds, but is it because there's a lot more QB talent out there and most teams aren't going to trade for backups anymore hoping they can turn into starters?

Let's start getting that machine a-churnin'. We're going to have to do it anyway soon. Henne is 37 years old.
[Reply]
Skyy God 01:07 PM 08-10-2022
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:

But I LOW KEY think the Panthers with Baker might actually be a threat to Brady.
Oh BleedingVag…….
[Reply]
raybec 4 01:21 PM 08-10-2022
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:

Based on what?
[Reply]
rtmike 01:23 PM 08-10-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I’m so sick of hearing about Mahomes never losing to us.
Fyp,
A Bronco fan in 5 years.
[Reply]
O.city 01:23 PM 08-10-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Also, realizing that the Bills paid to get Keenum as their backup while Allen did start dipping into the extension money.

At some point, I'd like to see us spend at least a LITTLE resources into our backup QB. Don't go crazy with money, but maybe invest in midrounder QB and hopefully make him something better than Henne?

Going back to the Green Bay years, Andy's teams had traded away like 4 or 5 backups by this point (first 8-9 years). Thus far with the Chiefs, we've done nothing like that. I know we haven't invested in young guys at all, and the ones we did invest in were duds, but is it because there's a lot more QB talent out there and most teams aren't going to trade for backups anymore hoping they can turn into starters?

Let's start getting that machine a-churnin'. We're going to have to do it anyway soon. Henne is 37 years old.
Thing is, they always did the trading when they didn't really have "the guy" at QB sucking up starts and snaps.

I don't see how we could get a QB enough run now to showcase him for much.
[Reply]
raybec 4 01:26 PM 08-10-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
Thing is, they always did the trading when they didn't really have "the guy" at QB sucking up starts and snaps.

I don't see how we could get a QB enough run now to showcase him for much.
The Pats got a 2 for Jimmy G who was nothing but hype at the time.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up