ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 16
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs sign DT Danny Shelton
Dante84 02:00 PM 08-09-2022

Chiefs and veteran free-agent defensive tackle Danny Shelton have agreed to terms on a one-year contract, per his agents @DrewJRosenhaus and @RyanMatha. Shelton was most recently with the Giants.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) August 9, 2022

[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 06:58 PM 08-09-2022
I thought I heard of him. I use to work with a Pats fan and he really liked him. He kinda peaked with the Pats, showed a lot of promise, then disappeared from a production standpoint. Another low key signing that could pay dividends, something Veach is notorious for.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:34 PM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
the chiefs will be less explosive, period

that yields less points if the defense isn't top 10
Who cares as long as they convert on 3rd downs and are effective in the red zone
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:35 PM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by Warpaint69:
And your takes are better?
I don't even know who you are
[Reply]
Bump 07:54 PM 08-09-2022
another body on the dline rotation, nice
[Reply]
Stryker 07:55 PM 08-09-2022

Ok YOU have been an absolute ASS since this offseason started. You think you are some kind of "Debbie Downer" yet, most of us, on this board feel very confident on what this team has accomplished through the draft and after. If you want to sit in the corner and suck your own dick then by all means PLEASE DO! When this team starts winning and proves your loathsome ass wrong, do NOT come crawling out of that corner banging victory drums because we ALL know what bullshit you slung all offseason! You, have dug your own grave. Enjoy! :-) As Yoda would say, "Pity party you will not get!" You are trolling hard Clay and that is not what The Kingdom does - you are banking against the team you are a supposed fan of? Whatever - no room here for your BS. Nothing to see here Planeteers, move along.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 06:59 AM 08-10-2022
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Ok YOU have been an absolute ASS since this offseason started. You think you are some kind of "Debbie Downer" yet, most of us, on this board feel very confident on what this team has accomplished through the draft and after. If you want to sit in the corner and suck your own dick then by all means PLEASE DO! When this team starts winning and proves your loathsome ass wrong, do NOT come crawling out of that corner banging victory drums because we ALL know what bullshit you slung all offseason! You, have dug your own grave. Enjoy! :-) As Yoda would say, "Pity party you will not get!" You are trolling hard Clay and that is not what The Kingdom does - you are banking against the team you are a supposed fan of? Whatever - no room here for your BS. Nothing to see here Planeteers, move along.
Since the offseason started?

[Reply]
Warpaint69 07:41 AM 08-10-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I don't even know who you are
A long time lurker.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:44 AM 08-10-2022
Originally Posted by Stryker:
its OK to think the chiefs could only win 10 games this year
[Reply]
jettio 07:52 AM 08-10-2022
If the Chiefs still do a talent show at the end of training camp. Shelton and Corey Coleman can do a skit about how they spent their 1st round draft pick by the Browns signing bonus money.
[Reply]
oldman 09:59 AM 08-10-2022
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut:
I like the signing. We need big guys to stop the straight forward run.
The big guys just need to occupy the other team's fatties and let our LBs smack the shit out of the RB. They need to consistently keep the opposing OL from reaching the 2nd level.
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 10:00 AM 08-10-2022
its OK to think the chiefs could only win 10 games this year
In the Andy Reid era, the Chiefs have failed to win 10 games in a season once--and that year they were 9-7.

10 wins is their absolute floor, especially with the 17 game schedule.

But yes, it is okay to doubt. It is a tough schedule this year, and yes, the rest of the AFC West has tried to catch up--- but the Chiefs are the AFC West Champs until someone takes it from them, and I do not see that happening anytime soon.
[Reply]
mabbott 10:09 AM 08-10-2022

In 2020 the Chiefs were ranked 3rd and 5th most explosive in Run plays / Pass plays respectively.

In 2021 the Chiefs were ranked 8th and 13th most explosive in Run plays /Pass plays respectively.

That was because people knew who we were going to for explosive plays and schemed to stop it. Now we will have more opportunities to spread the ball around and have explosive plays.

I will gladly admit I am wrong if we are worse than 13th in the NFL this year. It is just as likely (if not more) that you will be wrong on this.
[Reply]
JohnnyV13 11:06 AM 08-10-2022
Originally Posted by mabbott:
In 2020 the Chiefs were ranked 3rd and 5th most explosive in Run plays / Pass plays respectively.

In 2021 the Chiefs were ranked 8th and 13th most explosive in Run plays /Pass plays respectively.

That was because people knew who we were going to for explosive plays and schemed to stop it. Now we will have more opportunities to spread the ball around and have explosive plays.

I will gladly admit I am wrong if we are worse than 13th in the NFL this year. It is just as likely (if not more) that you will be wrong on this.
Seriously, guys, does anyone doubt that Clayton will be ecstatic if we dominate this season, then win the Super Bowl? This "fan loyalty" pecking order shit is silly. So, Clayton's objective instincts make him fear we. won't be dominant. Does anyone doubt Clayton would be happy to be proved wrong?
[Reply]
tatorhog 11:08 AM 08-10-2022
Mike Pennel v.2

In limited action he could bring something to the table
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:21 AM 08-10-2022
Originally Posted by JohnnyV13:
Seriously, guys, does anyone doubt that Clayton will be ecstatic if we dominate this season, then win the Super Bowl? This "fan loyalty" pecking order shit is silly. So, Clayton's objective instincts make him fear we. won't be dominant. Does anyone doubt Clayton would be happy to be proved wrong?
Lol no one gives a single fuck if Clay's happy or not, nor does his behavior have anything to do with "objective instinct".

Don't try to white knight the guy. This is the character he wants to be. People shitting on him is part of the process and is what he wants. You're not new enough here to not recognize this.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 16
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up