Page 7 of 13
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>8/9/22 Training Camp Discussion
Buehler445 03:07 AM 08-09-2022
Let’s go.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:49 AM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
So, who's gonna cut a good DT that can play the run and pass for us to sign up? We need one in a bad way.
They really should just go sign Big Shel.

Because Suh can eat all the dicks.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:53 AM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
There are plenty of people who think he will have over 1000 yards.
There's a difference between thinking he 'will' and thinking he 'could'.

I think he'd need 120 targets to get there and I don't see that as terribly likely, but we truly have NO idea what they're going to do with this offense and the 150 targets that Hill vacated from last year.

Could 25 of those go to Hardman? Sure, why not? And could a renewed focus on utilizing the interior provide Hardman with more opportunities over the top with a chance to bring that Y/Tgt back up near 10 as his career figure? Not impossible.

Is any of that likely? Nah. But it's not impossible.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:53 AM 08-09-2022
Mekhi Becton out for the year.

Broke Dick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:59 AM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

Broke Dick.

Wouldn't be shocked if it was more like career. That leg is going to fuck with him forever probably.
[Reply]
penguinz 11:00 AM 08-09-2022

Broke Dick.

WTF does that have to do with the greatest team in existence called the Kansas City Chiefs?
[Reply]
JPH83 11:01 AM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by SAGA45:
PFF agrees, ranking him 6th overall among CB's - 8th in run defense and 9th in pass coverage.
He's our most underrated CB, Sneed the most overrated. Not that the latter is bad. Gotta be hopeful that we have some quality secondary play over the next few years. I could see it starting rough but there's enough talent there for a few to stick and be quality.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:03 AM 08-09-2022
Speaking of broke-dick O-Linemen and defensive linemen that could help, the Bears were rumored to be taking calls on Teven Jenkins.

We know the Chiefs had interest in Jenkins heading into the draft. And the tape on him in college looked good. Obviously the injury issues are there but man - he's still an awfully young kid who would cost us like $4.5 million TOTAL on the cap over the next 3 years and could push for that RT spot if we can get him coached up.

Now the Bears have clearly not been excited by what they can get for Quinn. Let's say the Chiefs are out there offering a 3rd and the Bears are waiting for someone to offer a 2 (or at least a higher 3).

Would y'all give a 2 for Quinn and Jenkins?

I sure would strongly consider it. I think Quinn would help SO much. This idea that we're relying on Mike Danna to be more than a placeholder worries the crap out of me.

But if you have Quinn/Karlaftis opposite of Dunlap/Clark - you might actually have a heck of a group of DE there. Now I wouldn't be willing to pull that trigger AND give Quinn a new deal, so that would blow it all up.

But you'd be getting a guy the Chiefs were pondering as a 1st round pick last year plus the solid pass-rushing DE they very obviously need.

Or maybe Jenkins is just a broke-dick malcontent who doesn't serve to sweeten the pot at all. But he seems REAL 'veachy', doesn't he? And if including him gets the Bears the 2 they're looking for, it seems something of a win/win.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 11:04 AM 08-09-2022

Broke Dick.

The jets are a cursed franchise
[Reply]
Toad 11:06 AM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
I can't wait to see Skyy in a real game.

That move will be deadly for over the middle stuff…
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:12 AM 08-09-2022
Let's find a way to take Roquan Smith off their hands as well.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:15 AM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Speaking of broke-dick O-Linemen and defensive linemen that could help, the Bears were rumored to be taking calls on Teven Jenkins.

We know the Chiefs had interest in Jenkins heading into the draft. And the tape on him in college looked good. Obviously the injury issues are there but man - he's still an awfully young kid who would cost us like $4.5 million TOTAL on the cap over the next 3 years and could push for that RT spot if we can get him coached up.

Now the Bears have clearly not been excited by what they can get for Quinn. Let's say the Chiefs are out there offering a 3rd and the Bears are waiting for someone to offer a 2 (or at least a higher 3).

I sure would strongly consider it. I think Quinn would help SO much. This idea that we're relying on Mike Danna to be more than a placeholder worries the crap out of me.

But if you have Quinn/Karlaftis opposite of Dunlap/Clark - you might actually have a heck of a group of DE there. Now I wouldn't be willing to pull that trigger AND give Quinn a new deal, so that would blow it all up.

But you'd be getting a guy the Chiefs were pondering as a 1st round pick last year plus the solid pass-rushing DE they very obviously need.

Or maybe Jenkins is just a broke-dick malcontent who doesn't serve to sweeten the pot at all. But he seems REAL 'veachy', doesn't he? And if including him gets the Bears the 2 they're looking for, it seems something of a win/win.
Not sure how you pull that off cap wise.
[Reply]
O.city 11:21 AM 08-09-2022
They really should just go sign Big Shel.

Because Suh can eat all the dicks.
I'd really take either of them at this point.
[Reply]
O.city 11:22 AM 08-09-2022

I'd say the Dunlap thing ruled Quinn out. It shouldn't, IMO, but I'm guessing it did.
[Reply]
Direckshun 11:23 AM 08-09-2022
Goddamn McDuffie ate today, according to what we’ve seen.
[Reply]
Direckshun 11:25 AM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Not sure how you pull that off cap wise.
Jenkins costs you nothing.

Quinn you’d have to finangle, but not that much. Veach has managed the cap insanely well this offseason.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 13
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up