Page 6 of 13
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>8/9/22 Training Camp Discussion
Buehler445 03:07 AM 08-09-2022
Let’s go.
[Reply]
O.city 10:28 AM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
This is why Skyy Moore is better than Mecole Hardman. One is athletic enough to be dangerous and knows how to play football while the other is just an athlete who is limited as a player.

You can’t rely on pure speed to beat these defenses. Not even Tyreek could do that anymore when teams played cover 2 and took away the deep pass
Well, for one, I'm guessing that's not a route or play they'd ask Hardman to make in a game situation.
[Reply]
O.city 10:30 AM 08-09-2022
We have no clue what is being worked on, what the point of the drill is in that situation etc.

This is pointless guys.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:33 AM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
Mecole is going to have his best season, and Clay will eat his words.
Well my god, he better damn have his best season ever with the departure of Hill.

I just get a kick out of the people that think he will be a WR1 and be a Tyreek replacement.

Anywhere from 500 to 750 yards is all we should hope for out of the guy.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:35 AM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
We have no clue what is being worked on, what the point of the drill is in that situation etc.

This is pointless guys.
Except for establishing that Dicaprio Bootle really sucks.

Which makes me wonder how bad DeAndre Baker is. Because if they kept Bootle and cut Baker mid-camp...yikes.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:35 AM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
I'm sorry but Hardman is going to hit like 697 yards this year bro. His like most ever!
The reason last year Hardman had the most yards he ever had was because of the 17th game and the Chiefs started utilizing him more as a gadget WR. Thats his role. He's quite good at being that type of guy.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:37 AM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Well my god, he better damn have his best season ever with the departure of Hill.

I just get a kick out of the people that think he will be a WR1 and be a Tyreek replacement.

Anywhere from 500 to 750 yards is all we should hope for out of the guy.
Well I mean if you're just out here setting fire to straw men, more power to ya.

Who the hell sees Mecole Hardman as 'a Tyreek replacement'?

Literally anyone/everyone that has been asked has flat out stated there IS no Tyreek Hill replacement and the entire idea is to NOT look for one but rather utilize depth to spread the wealth and make the offense more difficult to defend.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:38 AM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:

This is pointless guys.
There's only so much we can take from some of these drills, most of which is focused on the physical aspect.

Like, "hey look at that footwork" or "hey look at that burst and speed", "hey, great catch and concentration", "so and so is in great shape. So and so is in poor shape", "oh they have so and so playing here and there with this unit or that unit"

If anyone thinks that Hardman couldn't run that route that Skyy did, or that Skyy would have more success running the route that Hardman did....they're really just interjecting their bias rather than evaluating.
[Reply]
TLO 10:38 AM 08-09-2022
Hello page 2
[Reply]
O.city 10:40 AM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
There's only so much we can take from some of these drills, most of which is focused on the physical aspect.

Like, "hey look at that footwork" or "hey look at that burst and speed", "hey, great catch and concentration", "so and so is in great shape. So and so is in poor shape", "oh they have so and so playing here and there with this unit or that unit"

If anyone thinks that Hardman couldn't run that route that Skyy did, or that Skyy would have more success running the route that Hardman did....they're really just interjecting their bias rather than evaluating.
Pretty much.
[Reply]
O.city 10:40 AM 08-09-2022
So, who's gonna cut a good DT that can play the run and pass for us to sign up? We need one in a bad way.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:40 AM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Well I mean if you're just out here setting fire to straw men, more power to ya.

Who the hell sees Mecole Hardman as 'a Tyreek replacement'?

Literally anyone/everyone that has been asked has flat out stated there IS no Tyreek Hill replacement and the entire idea is to NOT look for one but rather utilize depth to spread the wealth and make the offense more difficult to defend.
There are plenty of people who think he will have over 1000 yards.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:41 AM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
There are plenty of people who think he will have over 1000 yards.
Who? Instead of just saying shit like this, try being specific.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:42 AM 08-09-2022
Watching the NFLN’s Inside Training Camp…all they talk about is Tyreek Hill when talking about the Chiefs.

Yuck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:42 AM 08-09-2022
:-) Holy fucking shit, go down the list of scrub ass CBs on our depth chart. And they decided to cut Baker. That's impressive levels of futility.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:47 AM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
I can't wait to see Skyy in a real game.

Sky wins the first 5 yards. That will be a great thing to see in this offense.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 13
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up