Page 13 of 13
« First < 3910111213
Nzoner's Game Room>8/9/22 Training Camp Discussion
Buehler445 03:07 AM 08-09-2022
Let’s go.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 01:49 AM 08-10-2022
Originally Posted by philfree:
I feel like with the injuries and the 2nd Superbowl appearance Mahomes lost a little of his swagger. A little mind you. I think showing off in practice and being healthy all offseason will bring that swagger back. I like his showing off.
Pringle and Robinson can bring down any QB's confidence. *Insert Skyy and Juju.
[Reply]
xztop123 01:52 AM 08-10-2022
I’m not really sure the functional advantage of a behind the back pass though
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:05 AM 08-10-2022
Originally Posted by xztop123:
I’m not really sure the functional advantage of a behind the back pass though
The one play I could see if the WR runs a go route. The DE crashes down and you have a modified RB wheel route.

His throwing left handed and behind the back 30 yards out to the goal post is just fun.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:35 AM 08-10-2022
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
I really have to disagree with this part. Everything Patrick says is pretty carefully thought out. He's not going to say something out of hand that could be considered derogatory about anyone. I think if he shot from the hip we would have heard him say something that could be controversial by now. He's way too smart to just say whatever comes to mind.
This. Having met the guy, he is a lot more edgy in person with a beer rather than a microphone.

He's all about coachspeak and we're much better off for it.
[Reply]
FRCDFED 07:13 AM 08-10-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Then it was Mahomes fault for not seeing Hardman open, and forcing it to Reek.
One could make that argument.....but once the ball hits a wr in the hands then it is up to them to come down with it.
[Reply]
raybec 4 02:28 PM 08-10-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
This is his last year here. If he balls out, someone will give him a pile of money. If he sucks, he’s not staying. Either way, he’s gone. The only thing we have left is to hope he balls out.

We can franchise tag him if he balls out and get a team to give us draft picks for him. Maybe a 2nd to use to move up. That’s Veach’s speciality.
There is almost a zero percent chance that they would waste the franchise tag on Hardman. No matter how well he plays this year. Just based on 2022 numbers (and they will go up) that would pay him 18 million next year. Not happening.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:33 PM 08-10-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
This. Having met the guy, he is a lot more edgy in person with a beer rather than a microphone.

The perfect QB.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 01:31 PM 08-12-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:

I have thought the exact same thing since he took over as starter.

[Reply]
Page 13 of 13
« First < 3910111213
Up