Let’s go.
[Reply]
KCUnited 01:45 PM 08-09-2022
Cross between Snoop Minnis and post-op Mohamed Massaquoi
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:46 PM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Reek starting to remind me of a faster Terrance Cooper now that he's gone
*Copper* If you going to ridicule him, at least get the man's name right.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 01:51 PM 08-09-2022
If Mecole has fallen off Gracie's playlist. He may have more energy for football
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:52 PM 08-09-2022
According to Teicher Rojo has been the #2 back most of camp.

How dafuq does this guy still have a job? Does he even cover the Chiefs at all anymore?

Originally Posted by :
Clyde Edwards-Helaire is RB1, but he missed significant time with injuries in each of the past two seasons, so identifying the top reserves is high on the Chiefs' to-do list. Ronald Jones has been the No. 2 back for much of camp, but the Chiefs are also giving long looks to Jerick McKinnon, Derrick Gore and rookie Isiah Pacheco. Don't be surprised if the Chiefs keep four running backs as this is the deepest group they've had in years. -- Adam Teicher

[Reply]
Kiimo 02:02 PM 08-09-2022
Hi friends, I put Clay on ignore this morning.

This thread was a joy to read because of it, minus the parts where people quoted and messaged him directly.

My point is, if everyone does it, WE'RE FREE.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:09 PM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:

This thread was a joy to read because of it, minus the parts where people quoted and messaged him directly.

i know you can see this
[Reply]
loochy 02:36 PM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
i know you can see this

so it's like BEP fake ignore?
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:51 PM 08-09-2022
https://arrowheadaddict.com/2022/08/...hiefs-offense/
Arrowhead Addict
Patrick Mahomes: Mecole Hardman will be ‘a big part’ of Chiefs offense
10 hours ago

Patrick Mahomes II

”We’ve had a great camp. JuJu’s done a great job, made a lot of big plays. Marquez has made a lot of big plays, and I think Mecole has taken that step [to fill] that spot that Tyreek did in those deep routes. He’s accepted that challenge, and we’ll have everybody kind of developing and doing different types of stuff, but he’s about to be a big part of it and I’m excited for him.”

That's a Goddamn fucking endorsement from Patrick Fucking Mahomes II if he is confident in Mecole Hardman why shouldn't we be? The difference is Mecole won't be tipping the ball in the air for the defenders to pick off. No No No I am not saying Mecole is better than Tyreek but he needs an opportunity to prove himself and he has been waiting in the shadows of Tyreek who was always getting the most targets open or not.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 03:57 PM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:

Same.
He has entered the RedDawg zone.
[Reply]
neech 03:57 PM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by loochy:
so it's like BEP fake ignore?
That’s like a badge of honor around here. Something to brag about so to speak.
[Reply]
raybec 4 04:04 PM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Same.
He has entered the RedDawg zone.
Ouch
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 04:26 PM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I’ve noticed ever since Tyreek got traded that he ****ing sucks at football. Had we re-signed him, he’d still be good.

Not a Chief = Not good at football
Okay, in fairness, he is a ticking time bomb and his fuse got a hell of a lot shorter now that he no longer has a generational talent throwing him the ball and his team sucks.

And if we had re-signed him... just what the hell was going down that last half of football anyway??? Maybe despite his talent the bomb was already going off...
[Reply]
-King- 04:36 PM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
Okay, in fairness, he is a ticking time bomb and his fuse got a hell of a lot shorter now that he no longer has a generational talent throwing him the ball and his team sucks.

And if we had re-signed him... just what the hell was going down that last half of football anyway??? Maybe despite his talent the bomb was already going off...
:-) All of sudden Tyreek is a ticking time bomb. Based on....nothing.
[Reply]
-King- 04:38 PM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
https://arrowheadaddict.com/2022/08/...hiefs-offense/
Arrowhead Addict
Patrick Mahomes: Mecole Hardman will be ‘a big part’ of Chiefs offense
10 hours ago

Patrick Mahomes II

”We’ve had a great camp. JuJu’s done a great job, made a lot of big plays. Marquez has made a lot of big plays, and I think Mecole has taken that step [to fill] that spot that Tyreek did in those deep routes. He’s accepted that challenge, and we’ll have everybody kind of developing and doing different types of stuff, but he’s about to be a big part of it and I’m excited for him.”

That's a Goddamn fucking endorsement from Patrick Fucking Mahomes II if he is confident in Mecole Hardman why shouldn't we be? The difference is Mecole won't be tipping the ball in the air for the defenders to pick off. No No No I am not saying Mecole is better than Tyreek but he needs an opportunity to prove himself and he has been waiting in the shadows of Tyreek who was always getting the most targets open or not.
Mecole has had plenty of opportunities to prove himself. 3 years worth. He pretty much is what he is. A decent #3 receiver who gives you a lot of options in the gadget game.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:00 PM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by KCJake:
Crazy throws for sure. We all love Pat. Anybody else kinda over the behind the back, no look, Steph Curry bullshit?? Just sayin ...
Fuck no!! Wtf??
[Reply]
Page 10 of 13
« First < 678910 111213 >
Up