ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Gundy resigns over reading a word
LoneWolf 12:11 PM 08-08-2022
https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...rd-player-ipad

So now you can't even read a word someone else wrote without having to apologize and resign from the job you have been doing for decades? Complete bullshit.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:47 AM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
dude I used to run a Faulkner Book Club on reddit. She came from a facebook Faulkner Book Club where she was disappointed with the low frequency of posts there, so she started googling and found my outfit. So she contacted me. We've since exchanged about 2,000 emails and several pictures. But she was way into Faulkner, that's how she found me!

Then I got IP banned on reddit for, of all things, using the r-word in reference to Hemingway. The Hemingway subforum all knew me cause I constantly tried to recruit them to the other side (Faulkner) so they knew I was being tongue-in-cheek; I actually did and do respect Hemingway a lot. But somehow reddit's algorithm picked that post up and recommended it to like 10s of thousands of people as a "you might like this" post. No idea how. So then strangers started coming in, furious I had used the r-word, and I got IP banned.

Here is a Hemingway quote. How can you not respect this guy? But I got merc'd for that r-word related to Hemingway.

But before that, that black chick (my same age, actually), found ME. Not the other way around. And she wanted to discuss Faulkner, deeply. Helluva connection really.
That Hemingway forum sounds like a bunch of rimjobs
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 11:51 AM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Yeah... was there even any fake outrage over this? From a quick search, I don't see anything about him before today, so while I'm sure some will cry cancel culture and America is going to hell, etc.... if it wasn't even publicized...? :-)

There's obviously more to the story, but let's all overreact to it now!!

GOD I HATE THE SOONERS!!
These backwater hillbillies will do anything to cry white genocide.

Some seriously hilarious braindead sheep on here.
[Reply]
ptlyon 11:53 AM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
dude I used to run a Faulkner Book Club on reddit. She came from a facebook Faulkner Book Club where she was disappointed with the low frequency of posts there, so she started googling and found my outfit. So she contacted me. We've since exchanged about 2,000 emails and several pictures. But she was way into Faulkner, that's how she found me!

Then I got IP banned on reddit for, of all things, using the r-word in reference to Hemingway. The Hemingway subforum all knew me cause I constantly tried to recruit them to the other side (Faulkner) so they knew I was being tongue-in-cheek; I actually did and do respect Hemingway a lot. But somehow reddit's algorithm picked that post up and recommended it to like 10s of thousands of people as a "you might like this" post. No idea how. So then strangers started coming in, furious I had used the r-word, and I got IP banned.

Here is a Hemingway quote. How can you not respect this guy? But I got merc'd for that r-word related to Hemingway.

But before that, that black chick (my same age, actually), found ME. Not the other way around. And she wanted to discuss Faulkner, deeply. Helluva connection really.

Okay that's all I got for today. I'll go away from this thread now.
:-)
[Reply]
Great Expectations 12:03 PM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by Mr. Wizard:
OU is kind of a mess right now with the head coach leaving and then the players following him. Gundy had to feel like the train left and he forgot to get on it. He has a job waiting for him in Stillwater and his brother has a lifetime contract so he just has to move the family 60 miles.
One of the worst takes I’ve read on this board. First off Lincoln offered Gundy a job at USC, he chose to stay. Things were a mess for the last 3 or 4 weeks in Norman at the end of last season. Venables has done a lot to clean it up, and the newly rehired strength and conditioning coach has done a lot as well.

July might have been the best month recruiting that OU has ever had and the momentum is continuing into August. Getting position coaches on D that actually played/know the position has also be huge in Norman. And then add things like a nutrition expert, actual chef for the team, and the SOUL squad and things look better at OU than they have since the mid 2000’s.
[Reply]
KCJake 12:06 PM 08-09-2022
Looking for an out??? I doubt it. A lot better ways to quit your job. Dude's resume is tarnished for life. Its the magic word. Can't say it.
[Reply]
loochy 12:07 PM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by KCJake:
Looking for an out??? I doubt it. A lot better ways to quit your job. Dude's resume is tarnished for life. Its the magic word. Can't say it.

Not if you're a rimjob. You know why? Rimjobs don't have jobs. They just sit on the porch all day and do rimjob things.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 12:09 PM 08-09-2022
Are we supposed to capitalize Rimjob?
[Reply]
TripleThreat 12:29 PM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by KCJake:
This is where I stand on it as well.... If you want an out, you quit. You don't say ok time to drop the N word so I can resign in shame from my prolific long career.

If dude was there as long as they say he was, no one would have batted an eye if he just decided to quit. Too much respect.
[Reply]
carcosa 12:45 PM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Fuck this country. This place is seriously sick in the head and only getting worse
Weird reaction to this particular story tbh
[Reply]
Eureka 01:47 PM 08-09-2022
Rimtastic responses fellas.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 04:44 PM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by Graystoke:
This rimjob live close to you?
No, I live in California not Florida.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 05:17 PM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Hi
you seem nice
[Reply]
lewdog 08:50 PM 08-09-2022
Rimjob, my ass!!!!
[Reply]
Mr. Wizard 09:23 PM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by Great Expectations:
One of the worst takes I’ve read on this board. First off Lincoln offered Gundy a job at USC, he chose to stay. Things were a mess for the last 3 or 4 weeks in Norman at the end of last season. Venables has done a lot to clean it up, and the newly rehired strength and conditioning coach has done a lot as well.

July might have been the best month recruiting that OU has ever had and the momentum is continuing into August. Getting position coaches on D that actually played/know the position has also be huge in Norman. And then add things like a nutrition expert, actual chef for the team, and the SOUL squad and things look better at OU than they have since the mid 2000’s.
:-):-), they are lucky they are not playing in the SEC this year. Gundy wanted out and the new chef had nothing to do with it. This will not be another big 12 championship year for the gooners. Can’t wait for them and the shorthorns to get bent over yearly by bama. I never dreamt I would root for bama, good times, good times :-)
[Reply]
scho63 11:17 PM 08-09-2022
Billay's Mom is so dumb, she went on an interview for a Rimjob.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Up