ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Bills fans are drunk inbred morons
sully1983 08:33 AM 08-08-2022
:-) I sincerely hope their dumbass obnoxious fan base never get to witness the Bills winning the Super Bowl.

I can’t believe this has to be said, but please don’t throw objects at our $258 million dollar franchise QB����*♂️ pic.twitter.com/bPrzYUyyhz

— Optimistic Sabres Fan (@sadbflofan) August 7, 2022

Stefon Diggs is a legend for this. People are way too obnoxious when it comes to autographs pic.twitter.com/Jpt8UlXllo

— Sabremetrix�� (@Sabremetrix) August 7, 2022

[Reply]
notorious 03:55 PM 08-08-2022
Originally Posted by wazu:
Wouldn’t need to. The fans would’ve delivered mob justice in the stands to anyone throwing shit at Mahomes.
THE ONLY THING YOU THROW AT MAHOMES IS A COMPLIMENT.
[Reply]
Chieftain 03:59 PM 08-08-2022
Originally Posted by notorious:
One hand is occupied fingering their girl's butthole.
What did he do with his finger afterwards?
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 04:06 PM 08-08-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Autographs are honestly the dumbest thing ever anyway
Yep.

If you're over 15 and you're trying to get someone's autograph for yourself then you better hope that autograph will have sex with you, because no chicks are ever going to.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 04:07 PM 08-08-2022
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
rimjob
[Reply]
penguinz 04:10 PM 08-08-2022
You ever watch Blue Mountain State?

If so just think of Thad and the Oreo at the end of season 1.

If not, go watch Blue Mountain State.

Sammy's Sister in Season 2 is hot as fuck.
[Reply]
notorious 04:14 PM 08-08-2022

[Reply]
redfan 04:32 PM 08-08-2022
Is the thumb considered a finger, or is it in a different category because of opposability?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:29 PM 08-08-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
DISRESPECTFUL :-)

what a beta, mahomes would have had that ass thrown in the arrowhead gulag
Or the crowd beat the crap out of the guy after our football savior glared at him.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 05:31 PM 08-08-2022
Autographs are cool.

I have super fond memories of being a kid and getting my favorite player's autographs. Nothing cooler than meeting your heroes and getting to take home a souvenir from the encounter.

As an adult I still think it's acceptable to seek autographs in certain circumstances. Meet and greets, banquets, charity events. Stuff like that.

But as far as stuff like training camp when you're fighting through kids. Yeah, cringey.

I was at training camp a couple weekends ago. At the end of practice I walked over to the autograph area and just kind of lingered on the hill. It's still cool to see these guys up close. But as far as getting down on the fence and trying to get stuff now, those days are over for me. Really cool to watch todays kids doing that stuff because it brings back great memories.

I cant even imagine what I would do if I was 10 and Patrick Mahomes signed a football for me. Cool stuff.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:58 PM 08-08-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
DISRESPECTFUL :-)

what a beta, mahomes would have had that ass thrown in the arrowhead gulag
Patrick would look at the motherfucker and the surrounding fans would beat the shit out of the offender(s)
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:03 PM 08-08-2022
I guess I could understand purchasing a piece of autographed memorabilia if it was important to you. But as a 45 year old man, the thought of asking another adult for their autograph is beyond cringey. I don't think I could do it even as a joke. Seeking autographs is and should be for kids. I would never sign anything for an adult if I were an entertainer. I still have some autographed collectibles/cards/tickets, etc. They all sit in a box in the basement somewhere. My kids can have em if they ever care enough to motivate me to look or when the day comes I go to throw out all the worthless shit in my basement.
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 08:15 PM 08-08-2022
Originally Posted by Spott:
I’m a little disappointed no one tried throwing a dildo at Josh Allen to see if he’d sign it.
When you already have dozens of signed dildos it makes sense to try for a football or jersey.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 08:15 PM 08-08-2022
Wonder if those guys have ever been to a rap concert
[Reply]
sully1983 08:19 PM 08-08-2022
I'm very glad I am not some autograph collector. I couldn't imagine going up to some celebrity or waiting in line for some famous person to get him/her to sign their name on a shirt or something. And IMO even asking a player or celebrity to take a picture with you just seems so invasive & douchey.

These grown ass men throwing their jerseys at Diggs screaming & begging him to sign their stuff was incredibly pathetic to watch. Like they were teeny boppers at an NSYNC concert or something:-)

but yes, as other posters in this thread have pointed out, Josh Allen should count his blessings that he didn't get hit in the nuts by the infamous Bills Mafia dildo. :-)
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:43 PM 08-08-2022
The Bills look like they are wilting under the pressure of their SB aspirations.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up