ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Nzoner's Game Room>What is your favorite Hot Sauce & Seasonings?
TripleThreat 08:59 PM 08-04-2022
I'm a huge Hot Sauce, and Spices guy. I'm 30 years old and love cooking in the kitchen with a glass of whiskey, tequila, or red wine. If its Italian night I grab the wine. If its Mexican night I grab the tequila, if its steaks & lobster I grab the whiskey. It really just depends

I'm getting better and better in the kitchen. Trial and Error, and I fail ALOT, but I also succeed a lot.

So out of pure interest, what sauces and spices do you guys use the most? What is your GO TO hot sauce, and your go to spice(s)?!

Below have become my Favorite spices.. I actually stopped using Tony Chacheres. I ask because I spend more time in the spice section than anywhere else... Thanks!!

Slap Ya Mama Hot Sauce goes with anything and everything, Pizza, Tacos, Burritos It pairs so well.

Slap Ya Mama Original Blend Below seasoning for almost everything, has a perfect amount of Spice but not too salty like Chacheres. For example when I make a basic pot of buttered noodles when I'm lazy, I just use salted butter and this seasoning and it still comes out perfect, compared to when I used to try to get everything "just right"

Old Bay for various fish dishes, this is more mainstream

[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 09:10 PM 08-06-2022
Spicy Garlic or Garlic Habanero....depending on you place???
[Reply]
Stryker 09:43 PM 08-06-2022
Ok, lets start off with this..

OLD BAY IS ABSOLUTE SHIT!!!!!!! What are you thinking?

HOT SAUCE
Cholula hot sauce
Franks Red Hot
Tabasco
Siracha

SEASONING
Tony Chachere's
Slap Ya Mamma
Swamp Dust
[Reply]
Stryker 09:56 PM 08-06-2022
Want hair on your chest and your nuts to drop? Look no further than here..

[Reply]
Pablo 10:42 PM 08-06-2022
My all purpose is Crystal. I also stock the chili paste stuff as shown earlier in this thread.

Tabasco is acceptable, particularly the chipotle one. That shit is delicious.

I buy Ragin Cajun seasoning. And Meat Church Holy Voodo bbq rub is the shit.

Aldi's Burman brand hot sauce is very good as well and subs for Crystal.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 06:03 AM 08-07-2022
go to an indian grocery and the bags of spices and keep them in your freezer. especially cumin, ground coriander, and kashmiri red chili. the bags are super cheap and will last you like a year. they're awesome on grilled chicken with a little garlic powder and/or onion salt
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 12:08 PM 08-07-2022
This stuff is good, and very spicy. It’s my favorite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 12:43 PM 08-07-2022
Cajun seasoning is excellent in a crab boil.
[Reply]
philfree 01:19 PM 08-07-2022
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Want hair on your chest and your nuts to drop? Look no further than here..

I've eaten that stuff and I think it did me bodily harm. It's just not good at all and it should say Novelty Item on it.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 02:00 PM 08-07-2022
Cholula (original) Hot Sauce
Gates Extra Hot BBQ Sauce
[Reply]
srvy 03:43 PM 08-07-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
This stuff is good, and very spicy. It’s my favorite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Interesting may try it along with their scotch bonnet sauce that gets pretty good ratings. The jerk seasoning and curry paste has caught my eye also.
[Reply]
TripleThreat 03:48 PM 08-07-2022
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Ok, lets start off with this..

OLD BAY IS ABSOLUTE SHIT!!!!!!! What are you thinking?

HOT SAUCE
Cholula hot sauce
Franks Red Hot
Tabasco
Siracha

SEASONING
Tony Chachere's
Slap Ya Mamma
Swamp Dust
I like the majority of your hot sauces but they are also super popular and basic tbh. I try to find even better sauces that no one knows about.

I’m surprised you don’t like old bay with how much you prefer main stream products lol.
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:15 PM 08-07-2022
Originally Posted by philfree:
I've eaten that stuff and I think it did me bodily harm. It's just not good at all and it should say Novelty Item on it.
Yeah, that stuff is shit... I guess you can take it on a dare if you're a beginner in hot sauces and get that pins & needles feeling all over for a couple minutes, but it's more obnoxious than anything and doesn't taste good at all.

If you want real heat, might as well go with something like Mrs. Renfro's ghost pepper salsa.... you'll burn your face off and want to go back for more.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:27 PM 08-07-2022
If what you want is heat, when your flavors are already set, go with pepper infused sea salt.

It's everywhere now, and is just dried and finely ground peppers mixed in with sea salt. And the one I used takes much less salt than you'd normally season with. . . So if you're salting fries or mac'n'cheez or popcorn, or whatever, just a dash with the pepper/salt, and if you need more regular salt, THEN go with that.

This is what I use, and can vouch for, but I've seen it cropping up everywhere, even Walmart and Trader Joes

https://www.spiceandtea.com/scorpion...-sea-salt.html
[Reply]
srvy 06:59 PM 08-07-2022
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
If what you want is heat, when your flavors are already set, go with pepper infused sea salt.

It's everywhere now, and is just dried and finely ground peppers mixed in with sea salt. And the one I used takes much less salt than you'd normally season with. . . So if you're salting fries or mac'n'cheez or popcorn, or whatever, just a dash with the pepper/salt, and if you need more regular salt, THEN go with that.

This is what I use, and can vouch for, but I've seen it cropping up everywhere, even Walmart and Trader Joes

https://www.spiceandtea.com/scorpion...-sea-salt.html
I've bought jalapeno infused sea salt for popcorn on Amazon. If Walmart carries pepper infused salt I am on it because crapazon is so iffy on whether the delivery driver chooses to get out of bed now days.
[Reply]
scho63 07:34 PM 08-07-2022
Sambal is also a really good hot sauce/paste.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up