ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>BREAKING: Orlando Brown Jr. will report to Chiefs Camp today
TLO 06:28 AM 08-01-2022

BREAKING: Orlando Brown Jr. will report to Chiefs Camp today and play on the franchise tag. Sources close to Brown say he is in the best shape of his life and knows how important the first 5 days of pads are for him, the team and to HC Andy Reid. Mahomes gets his left tackle back

— Robert Griffin III (@RGIII) August 1, 2022

[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 10:49 AM 08-01-2022
You’d think if Brown valued practicing in pads as much as being led on, he would’ve shown up Saturday or Sunday to do his physical and conditioning test so he wouldn’t miss it today.
[Reply]
Lzen 10:58 AM 08-01-2022
Seems a peculiar time to show up, IMO. But I'm sure he has his reasons. Everyone is speculating but I don't think any of us truly know exactly why he chose now to show up. I'm just happy that he is there now and in plenty of time to get ready for the season.
[Reply]
Kman34 10:58 AM 08-01-2022
Shit I thought Thuney was going to be the left tackle.. Damm it! :-)
[Reply]
Hoover 11:13 AM 08-01-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC:
You’d think if Brown valued practicing in pads as much as being led on, he would’ve shown up Saturday or Sunday to do his physical and conditioning test so he wouldn’t miss it today.
I don't understand why people just can't be happy that he's in camp. This is a much better outcome than I imagined when he didn't sign a deal.

He's here. He will get 90% of the work in pads. Its all good.

And its not like any of you would have showed up over the weekend so that you can hit the ground running on Monday morning. LOL
[Reply]
penguinz 11:19 AM 08-01-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
King's ability to turn good news into a controversy/debate is mind blowing :-)
The only thing worse is GoChiefs schtick.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 11:43 AM 08-01-2022
First example of a good faith effort that Orlando has brought to the table in this process. Glad to see it.
[Reply]
penguinz 11:46 AM 08-01-2022
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
First example of a good faith effort that Orlando has brought to the table in this process. Glad to see it.
I think this was the plan all along. He knows he has to perform to get the contract he wants but still needed to show his frustration with the offered contract.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 11:57 AM 08-01-2022
Originally Posted by penguinz:
I think this was the plan all along. He knows he has to perform to get the contract he wants but still needed to show his frustration with the offered contract.
If that was the plan, the rollout out was a bumpy one that has seemingly not had the results he was wanting. The optics of hiring representation late is bad. It shows laziness. There are other issues we could get into, and maybe we will down the road.

But let's just be happy Orlando found the need to get some real work in.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:58 AM 08-01-2022
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
It was effective- let everyone consternate over the idea of starting Wylie or Johnson.

Then come in as the hero.
they both looked like hot trash against a rookie and a washed up vet

effective indeed
[Reply]
T-post Tom 12:31 PM 08-01-2022
I’m very happy that my favorite football team has their starting LT in camp. Welcome back Zeus jr. I missed you.
[Reply]
penguinz 12:55 PM 08-01-2022
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
If that was the plan, the rollout out was a bumpy one that has seemingly not had the results he was wanting. The optics of hiring representation late is bad. It shows laziness. There are other issues we could get into, and maybe we will down the road.

But let's just be happy Orlando found the need to get some real work in.
It was the plan once he decided to play on the tag vs signing the offered contract.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:05 PM 08-01-2022
If Orlando Brown plays like his hair is on fire then this OL will be on par with the 2003 team.

Brown-if he plays up to par would be amazing
Thuney-best G in NFL not named Quienten Nelson
Creed-top 5 C. Legit in the discussion for best in league
Trey-legit top 5 RG

It would just be RT being merely average..
[Reply]
BWillie 01:06 PM 08-01-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
changes the entire season
Not really
[Reply]
srvy 02:16 PM 08-01-2022
Jelly roll

[Reply]
carcosa 03:09 PM 08-01-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I would like to change my prediction for the year from 16-1 Super Bowl Champs to 17-0 Super Bowl Champs
That's a big YIP from me!!!
[Reply]
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Up