ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>BREAKING: Orlando Brown Jr. will report to Chiefs Camp today
TLO 06:28 AM 08-01-2022

BREAKING: Orlando Brown Jr. will report to Chiefs Camp today and play on the franchise tag. Sources close to Brown say he is in the best shape of his life and knows how important the first 5 days of pads are for him, the team and to HC Andy Reid. Mahomes gets his left tackle back

— Robert Griffin III (@RGIII) August 1, 2022

[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:33 AM 08-01-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
changes the entire season
I would like to change my prediction for the year from 16-1 Super Bowl Champs to 17-0 Super Bowl Champs
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:34 AM 08-01-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Yeah that's why I thought he would skip out on the whole st Joe part.

And they were still in meetings and doing some installs of the offense so it's not like he missed nothing. So yeah, it makes no sense to have missed out on the portion he missed out on. He should have just came on time.
No, dude. It makes sense to literally everyone but you.

You get to express some displeasure with the contract by sitting out the least important week of training camp and avoiding the heat only to return a week into it when your teammates need you and pads come on.
[Reply]
Kiimo 08:35 AM 08-01-2022
So he missed a week of the Korey Stringer heat exhaustion days.

As an aside remember when that was a thing? They seemed to have figured out what was wrong I don't hear about that happening anymore.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:41 AM 08-01-2022
Yeah that's why I thought he would skip out on the whole st Joe part.

And they were still in meetings and doing some installs of the offense so it's not like he missed nothing. So yeah, it makes no sense to have missed out on the portion he missed out on. He should have just came on time.
:-)

Just shut up.
[Reply]
-King- 08:44 AM 08-01-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
No, dude. It makes sense to literally everyone but you.

You get to express some displeasure with the contract by sitting out the least important week of training camp and avoiding the heat only to return a week into it when your teammates need you and pads come on.
He avoided the heat? Lol what? We're going to be in the high 90s this week.

Most people thought he'd be back when the team got back to KC. Most likely you too.
[Reply]
-King- 08:45 AM 08-01-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
:-)

Just shut up.
no,u
[Reply]
wazu 08:48 AM 08-01-2022
I think he just missed the first week so everybody could see the Chiefs actually line up Wylie at LT.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 08:50 AM 08-01-2022
It was effective- let everyone consternate over the idea of starting Wylie or Johnson.

Then come in as the hero.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:52 AM 08-01-2022
He avoided the heat? Lol what? We're going to be in the high 90s this week.

Most people thought he'd be back when the team got back to KC. Most likely you too.
In fact I voted that he'd be there at the beginning of training camp because I didn't think he's the low character player many have tagged him as and didn't imagine he would do that to the team. So I'm not remotely surprised that he showed up earlier rather than later.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:54 AM 08-01-2022
King's ability to turn good news into a controversy/debate is mind blowing :-)
[Reply]
493rd 08:57 AM 08-01-2022
Thank the heavens!
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 08:58 AM 08-01-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
So he missed a week of the Korey Stringer heat exhaustion days.

As an aside remember when that was a thing? They seemed to have figured out what was wrong I don't hear about that happening anymore.
Well the practices are much less intense and frequent now, plus wasn't Stringer found to be on an ECA stack? Ephedrine is banned now so that probably helps.

You ever take a Sudafed and then drink a cup of coffee? That shit will raise your body temp and heartrate severely even just sitting at a desk.
[Reply]
-King- 09:01 AM 08-01-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
King's ability to turn good news into a controversy/debate is mind blowing :-)
I didn't turn it into anything. Just gave an opinion.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:52 AM 08-01-2022
When the Chiefs were rotating Roderick Johnson and Andrew Wylie at LT1 during the first week of training camp, you knew they had a sense that OBJ would be reporting soon.
[Reply]
tredadda 10:41 AM 08-01-2022
Has anyone kicked the tires?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Up