ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 94
« First < 45678 91011121858 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark no longer fucking sucks
TwistedChief 09:30 PM 07-30-2022
Ok, guys. Frank has stopped drinking and is serious about this season. I can’t stop drinking for more than 8hrs at a time so Clark’s abstinence is notable and impressive. He and Andy had a heart to heart, shared some cheeseburgers (Frank is probably now also vegan and went Impossible Burger), chugged some Mr. Pibb, and came to an understanding.

Watch his presser from today. It’s probably one of the most real and honest things I’ve seen from a player. If you’re rooting against Frank Clark after that you’re probably either repressing some demons in your life or are related to Red Dawg.

This is a safe space to celebrate Frank Clark this season. 8 sack minimum. Let’s build this guy up rather than choosing to spend the season breaking him down.

Join me on the Shark bandwagon. There’s blood in the water.

And the obligatory: keep doubting Frank fucking Clark.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:50 AM 08-01-2022
Originally Posted by BossChief:
We were at practice today and I went in thinking Frank may be a little bit better…nope. He is COMPLETELY TRANSFORMED.

Frank Clark is going to be a disruptive player this year. He’s a completely different player. I’m excited about what he’s going to do this season because this isn’t the same guy we’ve seen the last 2 seasons.

His first step is much better, he’s got better balance, his agility is crisp, he’s more flexible and he seems different mentally.

I’m excited to see what kind of impact he’s going to provide.
BossChief is the only one of us to have seen the new-look Clark in pads and I think he's speaking the gospel.

All hail the Shark.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:55 AM 08-01-2022
We were at practice today and I went in thinking Frank may be a little bit better…nope. He is COMPLETELY TRANSFORMED.

Frank Clark is going to be a disruptive player this year. He’s a completely different player. I’m excited about what he’s going to do this season because this isn’t the same guy we’ve seen the last 2 seasons.

His first step is much better, he’s got better balance, his agility is crisp, he’s more flexible and he seems different mentally.

I’m excited to see what kind of impact he’s going to provide.
he was playing against roderick johnson dude :-)

reserve your enthusiasm for reps against orlando brown
[Reply]
BossChief 11:02 AM 08-01-2022
Slim Frank
Attached: A531D83E-2CFF-45C0-9D50-E94EAB47E911.jpg (71.2 KB) 
[Reply]
BossChief 11:04 AM 08-01-2022
George snd Frank we’re talking a lot.

Observation about George….

He NEVER just stands there. He’s slwayz asking questions with a coach if Frank. Always.
Attached: 9A995A0D-4992-4AE5-B305-57A6651243FE.jpg (92.9 KB) 
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:04 AM 08-01-2022
Slim Frank
Slim Frank looks like he needs to hit the weight room.

I applaud his new found self and fat loss. But he lost some good weight too by the looks of it.
[Reply]
BossChief 11:06 AM 08-01-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Slim Frank looks like he needs to hit the weight room.

I applaud his new found self and fat loss. But he lost some good weight too by the looks of it.
He’s just so much more mobile now.
[Reply]
stumppy 11:10 AM 08-01-2022

Frank Clark TFL pic.twitter.com/INMKJSyLBB

— KC Sports Network (@KCSportsNetwork) August 1, 2022

TFL
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:09 PM 08-01-2022
Not too bad if he primarily plays the LEO role I suppose. Certainly better than when he was thick and slow as shit.
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:22 PM 08-01-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
he was playing against roderick johnson dude :-)

reserve your enthusiasm for reps against orlando brown
It's still a step up, though.

I posted the Frank Clark Fucking Sucks thread when he wasn't doing jack shit against backups and shitty tackles. And it seems like for the rest of his tenure with the team whenever we've had great tackle matchups for him to exploit, he's given us absolutely nothing.

Beating the shit out of Rod Johnson is a start.
[Reply]
morphius 02:08 PM 08-01-2022
The problem I have is how many times we've heard players talk about coming in more focused and in better shape just to have the same crappy play on the field. I'm not going to root against him, 'cause as long as he is here I want him to be the best he can. But I do suffer from my growing up and seeing all those "show me state" license plates, so I'll believe it when I see it.
[Reply]
tmax63 02:17 PM 08-01-2022
It's still nice to be arguing about this instead of why he's even still on roster. He looks to have taken steps to improve. How much of it shows up is still to be seen but it's a big step ahead of where he was.
[Reply]
Zap Rowsdower 02:26 PM 08-01-2022
Loved the presser. I am on the Frank Clark bandwagon. Let's go!
[Reply]
KCUnited 02:30 PM 08-01-2022
I'm all for moving forward and applaud his candidness about sucking the way he has but I would also love to know just how drunk this dude was last year. We talking Aldon Smith levels here or Ned Yost nipping Jamo in his Starbucks in the dugout watching his cyborgs flatten people?
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 02:36 PM 08-01-2022
Originally Posted by morphius:
The problem I have is how many times we've heard players talk about coming in more focused and in better shape just to have the same crappy play on the field. I'm not going to root against him, 'cause as long as he is here I want him to be the best he can. But I do suffer from my growing up and seeing all those "show me state" license plates, so I'll believe it when I see it.
Agreed.

This is the same guy who said he and Chris Jones will be the best pass rushing duo of all-time.

The guy is talker we all know this. So, I'll get excited when I see some actual results on the field.
[Reply]
wazu 02:45 PM 08-01-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
It's still a step up, though.

I posted the Frank Clark Fucking Sucks thread when he wasn't doing jack shit against backups and shitty tackles. And it seems like for the rest of his tenure with the team whenever we've had great tackle matchups for him to exploit, he's given us absolutely nothing.

Beating the shit out of Rod Johnson is a start.
Yeah, he can only beat the shitty, don't-belong-on-an-NFL-roster, inept left tackles that the Chiefs employ and who are in camp. I'm hoping in the pre-season we get to see what Frank can do against a REAL back-up tackle.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 94
« First < 45678 91011121858 > Last »
Up