ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 13
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek on ESPN "I'm all about legacy"
Couch-Potato 08:09 PM 07-25-2022
Tyeek is on ESPN's front page in an video interview where he...

Says he "see's a lot of similarities between Tua & Patrick."

&

When asked if MIA hadn't offered more would you have stayed in KC his immediate response is "I would have been in KC... I'm all about legacy... Pat, Kelce, D Rob, Mecole those are my brothers off the field...Signing in MIA broke my heart."

Tyreek!? WTF do you mean you're all about legacy!? You just answered that the only reason you're in Miami is because they offered a bigger bag! You're all about the money, not the legacy bro. Wearing that ridiculous get up you're hiding behind while making these contradictory statements about your interests, plus that absurd comparison between Tua and Pat's abilities, makes you look like an ASSHOLE! He genuinely sounds homesick already.
Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-25 at 6.54.26 PM.png (318.0 KB) 
[Reply]
Otter 12:20 PM 07-26-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I wouldn't. He'll make Pro Bowl on reputation alone. That's a fool's bet.

Eh, I just don't see this working out well for both sides (except Tyreek being stinky rich) when it comes to production. As long as I don't have to take off my Patrick sig I'll add whatever Twisted Chief throws at me.
[Reply]
Otter 12:24 PM 07-26-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Sure - I don't actually view anyone's sigs but happy to take you up on it. See you on the other side, bro.

:-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:47 PM 07-26-2022
If he doesn't produce, we need a Rasputin work of art... with dollar sign eyeballs, being underthrown a bag of money, maybe with his SB ring on the sideline.
[Reply]
Otter 12:57 PM 07-26-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
If he doesn't produce, we need a Rasputin work of art... with dollar sign eyeballs, being underthrown a bag of money, maybe with his SB ring on the sideline.

I just don't see the math.

Patrick + Reid + perennial Super Bowls. This was a money decision. Not long game. All depending how you look at 'long game' of course.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 02:09 PM 07-26-2022
I'll bet he cries himself to sleep.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 02:38 PM 07-26-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
I'll bet he cries himself to sleep.
Sure, on top of his piles of money and club skanks. :-)
[Reply]
penguinz 02:49 PM 07-26-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Think I'm going start calling him TO jr.

When he talks about Tua mid season
TO was a better player. Hill is not going to be a happy camper by end of the season.
[Reply]
crispystl 03:36 PM 07-26-2022
Originally Posted by jettio:
So every time media puts something out there about Tyreek, let us have a thread about it.

Tyreek is going to have a solid year and the Dolphins have a lot of good players on offense and a coach that is likely to do a good job.

The Bengals won the AFC in 2021, let's have as many dumb threads about how it is impossible for the Dolphins to be good.

The Bengals have a legit QB though. These two things are NOT the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
TLO 03:37 PM 07-26-2022
What are his thoughts on Hope Solo's butthole?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:49 PM 07-26-2022
There’s a reason why he didn’t get a penalty on that and it’s because the helmet came off with the contact against the ground.

Better examples would be when he jumped into the stands to man the camera or his use of the peace sign in the Bills game which could’ve negated the late TD.
Dude, I loved when he jumped up and took over the camera. That was some epic shit!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:49 PM 07-26-2022
There’s a reason why he didn’t get a penalty on that and it’s because the helmet came off with the contact against the ground.

Better examples would be when he jumped into the stands to man the camera or his use of the peace sign in the Bills game which could’ve negated the late TD.
Dude, I loved when he jumped up and took over the camera. That was some epic shit!
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 04:56 PM 07-26-2022
Would be best for Tyreek to just let his play do the talking for him, he's not a good public figure and that's ok. We want to root for you bud, please don't embarrass us though.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 05:56 PM 07-26-2022
This dude is full of himself. Not only will he not have PM but he won't have Andy dialing up the plays for him. I can see them winning 6 or 7 games next year.
[Reply]
jettio 05:56 PM 07-26-2022
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
Would be best for Tyreek to just let his play do the talking for him, he's not a good public figure and that's ok. We want to root for you bud, please don't embarrass us though.
Consider that you started a thread over a few words in a several minute interview that was really not that notable, maybe you should not go looking to catch the guy embarrassing anyone.
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:07 AM 07-27-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Congrats Hill. You’ve now got most of KC actively rooting for you to fail. I’m sure he’ll turn that into “the fans there never wanted me to succeed” though.

He's burning bridges in KC for sure and then when they have him beat the drum after he retires, he may get some boos. He may never even be asked to beat the drum.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 06:08 PM 07-28-2022
Thanks DA

[Reply]
Page 8 of 13
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up