ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 13
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek on ESPN "I'm all about legacy"
Couch-Potato 08:09 PM 07-25-2022
Tyeek is on ESPN's front page in an video interview where he...

Says he "see's a lot of similarities between Tua & Patrick."

&

When asked if MIA hadn't offered more would you have stayed in KC his immediate response is "I would have been in KC... I'm all about legacy... Pat, Kelce, D Rob, Mecole those are my brothers off the field...Signing in MIA broke my heart."

Tyreek!? WTF do you mean you're all about legacy!? You just answered that the only reason you're in Miami is because they offered a bigger bag! You're all about the money, not the legacy bro. Wearing that ridiculous get up you're hiding behind while making these contradictory statements about your interests, plus that absurd comparison between Tua and Pat's abilities, makes you look like an ASSHOLE! He genuinely sounds homesick already.
Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-25 at 6.54.26 PM.png (318.0 KB) 
[Reply]
Demonpenz 09:53 PM 07-25-2022
This does smell like an IR coming. Guy gets big contract takes on lead roll on offense then gets bent in half catching his 5th bubble screen of the day.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 09:53 PM 07-25-2022
Originally Posted by Bump:
I have no hate for Tyreek, he helped us win a Superbowl and easily the best WR we ever had. He's always had the ego but it never hurt the team in any way that the average fan could see. I wish him success in Miami tbh as long as it isn't against the Chiefs. He is one of those players that wants to be great though and as you can see that is important because a lot of players get paid and stop giving a fuck, he's not one of those players.
Dude Tyreek is like the 4th best pass catcher the Chiefs have had just this century behind Kelce Gonzalez and Bowe
[Reply]
Demonpenz 09:54 PM 07-25-2022
Tua really sucks btw. I don't think people want to know.
[Reply]
RetiredSeniorChief 09:56 PM 07-25-2022
Lots of distractions in Miami; lots of stupid women to get into fights with.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 09:56 PM 07-25-2022
Tons of kids in Miami too. Tyreek be playing fruit ninja with those little arms
[Reply]
Armyofme 09:57 PM 07-25-2022
I think it's possible that Drew Rosenhaus took advantage and manipulated Tyreek into going for the big payday. Bigger payday for Tyreek means bigger payday for Drew.

It sure seems to me that he regrets the decision but is too proud to come out and say it.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 10:03 PM 07-25-2022
Where is dipshit Tex at now?
[Reply]
Fish 10:14 PM 07-25-2022

[Reply]
Rainbarrel 10:40 PM 07-25-2022
Humid us, you swimming with the fishes now
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:42 PM 07-25-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
The Dolphins must be thrilled to hear him openly admit he’s only there because of the $$$.
I’m sure they know just like the rest of planet earth. Why else would he be there?
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 10:44 PM 07-25-2022
Originally Posted by Armyofme:
I think it's possible that Drew Rosenhaus took advantage and manipulated Tyreek into going for the big payday. Bigger payday for Tyreek means bigger payday for Drew.

It sure seems to me that he regrets the decision but is too proud to come out and say it.
Could be some truth to that.

I also think Tyreek may have wanted to be the highest paid WR just to prove his worth perhaps more than he wanted the money.

Sort of like would a guy rather have his friends think he had slept with some really hot woman even though he hadn't, or would he rather sleep with a really hot woman but none of his friends would know...
[Reply]
Bump 11:03 PM 07-25-2022
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Dude Tyreek is like the 4th best pass catcher the Chiefs have had just this century behind Kelce Gonzalez and Bowe
Ya not the 2 GOAT tight ends we have, just receivers. Bowe was good but Hill was more of a game changer and a champion.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 11:37 PM 07-25-2022
I'm always grateful for the Super Bowl, but glad this shit isn't our problem anymore.
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:48 PM 07-25-2022
Tyreek reminds me of TO just for show boating attention whore.
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:52 PM 07-25-2022
I'm calling it Hardman gets more yards and touchdowns than Tyreek Hill.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 13
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up