ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 13
« First < 289101112 13 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek on ESPN "I'm all about legacy"
Couch-Potato 08:09 PM 07-25-2022
Tyeek is on ESPN's front page in an video interview where he...

Says he "see's a lot of similarities between Tua & Patrick."

&

When asked if MIA hadn't offered more would you have stayed in KC his immediate response is "I would have been in KC... I'm all about legacy... Pat, Kelce, D Rob, Mecole those are my brothers off the field...Signing in MIA broke my heart."

Tyreek!? WTF do you mean you're all about legacy!? You just answered that the only reason you're in Miami is because they offered a bigger bag! You're all about the money, not the legacy bro. Wearing that ridiculous get up you're hiding behind while making these contradictory statements about your interests, plus that absurd comparison between Tua and Pat's abilities, makes you look like an ASSHOLE! He genuinely sounds homesick already.
Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-25 at 6.54.26 PM.png (318.0 KB) 
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:48 AM 07-31-2022
He took the money over the legacy.

That's fine, but don't bullshit us.

We will see a lot of two deep this season as well; MVS and Hardman are both scary fast and defenses know that Mahomes wants to throw deep. The difference this season is that we have multiple weapons alongside Kelce to punish them for it.
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 07:00 AM 07-31-2022
I believe Hill will do pretty good with Miami. The coach coming from the 49er’s system with that outside zone running system that stretches defenses horizontally. If a teams stay cover two shell they’ll have the patience (unlike us) to pound the shit out of you with Mostart and Sonny.
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 07:01 AM 07-31-2022
I believe Hill will do pretty good with Miami. The coach coming from the 49er’s system with that outside zone running system that stretches defenses horizontally. If a teams stay cover two shell they’ll have the patience (unlike us) to pound the shit out of you with Mostart and Sonny.
[Reply]
GoForIt 08:54 AM 08-01-2022
Tyreek just said the Fins offense is just like "Waffle House, everyone is open 24 hours." LOL. I have to say that is funny.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 08:56 AM 08-01-2022
Originally Posted by GoForIt:
Tyreek just said the Fins offense is just like "Waffle House, everyone is open 24 hours." LOL. I have to say that is funny.
Waffle House, :-)

Well, at least he didn't compare it to Chick-fil-a (closed on Sundays).
[Reply]
RunKC 07:53 AM 08-10-2022
His one big flaw was not catching high point balls well.

tUa iS mOrE aCcUrAtE pic.twitter.com/5g3eJBLIgZ

— Jordan Ashleigh (@ItsJayAshleigh) August 10, 2022

Saw this in the Bengals game too
[Reply]
DTHOF 09:51 AM 08-10-2022
Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
TribalElder 09:56 AM 08-10-2022
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
Waffle House, :-)

Well, at least he didn't compare it to Chick-fil-a (closed on Sundays).
Waffle House in the regular season
Chick-Fil-A come post season :-)
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:26 AM 08-10-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
His one big flaw was not catching high point balls well.

Saw this in the Bengals game too
Huh?

Tyreek was absolutely amazing at getting up and getting high passes. This one clip doesn't mean anything.
[Reply]
Otter 01:44 PM 08-10-2022
This trade reminds of when Al Davis traded for Desmond Howard after the Green Bay victory in the Super Bowl. Knee jerk and short sighted on Miami's part.

Both parties are going to be kicking themselves but Tyreek will be rich in Miami, Florida.
[Reply]
stevegroganfan 02:00 PM 08-10-2022
Originally Posted by Otter:
This trade reminds of when Al Davis traded for Desmond Howard after the Green Bay victory in the Super Bowl. Knee jerk and short sighted on Miami's part.

Both parties are going to be kicking themselves but Tyreek will be rich in Miami, Florida.
Given that Buffalo has had a really tough time keeping up with Hill's speed and the New England secondary isn't what it once was, there is some real logic to the Dolphins targeting Hill instead of a different great receiver.

Miami overpaid but they overpaid for a player that may help their offense become very good.

Chiefs are going to win the trade in the medium to long run but Miami had cap room to spend and they went after a HOF wide receiver that may match up well against AFC East opponents. From Miami's perspective, if their offensive line is just mediocre, they will find out quickly whether or not Tua can be their QB.
[Reply]
Otter 02:05 PM 08-10-2022
Originally Posted by stevegroganfan:
Given that Buffalo has had a really tough time keeping up with Hill's speed and the New England secondary isn't what it once was, there is some real logic to the Dolphins targeting Hill instead of a different great receiver.

Miami overpaid but they overpaid for a player that may help their offense become very good.

Chiefs are going to win the trade in the medium to long run but Miami had cap room to spend and they went after a HOF wide receiver that may match up well against AFC East opponents. From Miami's perspective, if their offensive line is just mediocre, they will find out quickly whether or not Tua can be their QB.

I'm curious to see how this works out because Tyreek and Mahomes were generational talent when together so maybe I'm cynical and wanted them to stay together. However, I do think Miami didn't think this one through.

Time will tell.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:41 PM 08-10-2022
I think it's possible for both teams to come out ahead in this trade.

Miami gets a HoF talent, a fun infusion of talent and speed for the fanbase, and an elite target to help develop their QB.

We've seen the bombs to Tyreek from Tua in practice, Tyreek hyping up crowds at camp, and I read the other day that they just sold out all of their season tickets for 2022 and had to create a waitlist for 2023, no doubt in large part to trading for Hill.

I'd say early returns are looking pretty good for the Dolphins, but so much of how we'll grade who won or lost this trade is dependent on Hill's continued health/production and how the Chiefs picks shake out over the next few years.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 02:52 PM 08-10-2022
Originally Posted by stevegroganfan:

It could work out for the Fins there's no denying that. We will have to wait and see what happens.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 04:00 PM 08-10-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Huh?

Tyreek was absolutely amazing at getting up and getting high passes. This one clip doesn't mean anything.
Tyreek's biggest struggle has always been his hands. He just simply isn't a natural pass catcher. He natural reaction is to use his body from time to time to trap the ball. So sometimes when it comes for him to use only his hands the ball will just flutter through them.

That clip is a perfect example of a imperfection in Tyreek's game. Probably the only real thing holding him back from being hands down the best WR in the NFL. He needs a year of catching bricks bare handed.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 13
« First < 289101112 13 >
Up