ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 13
« First < 678910 111213 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek on ESPN "I'm all about legacy"
Couch-Potato 08:09 PM 07-25-2022
Tyeek is on ESPN's front page in an video interview where he...

Says he "see's a lot of similarities between Tua & Patrick."

&

When asked if MIA hadn't offered more would you have stayed in KC his immediate response is "I would have been in KC... I'm all about legacy... Pat, Kelce, D Rob, Mecole those are my brothers off the field...Signing in MIA broke my heart."

Tyreek!? WTF do you mean you're all about legacy!? You just answered that the only reason you're in Miami is because they offered a bigger bag! You're all about the money, not the legacy bro. Wearing that ridiculous get up you're hiding behind while making these contradictory statements about your interests, plus that absurd comparison between Tua and Pat's abilities, makes you look like an ASSHOLE! He genuinely sounds homesick already.
Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-25 at 6.54.26 PM.png (318.0 KB) 
[Reply]
dirk digler 11:17 AM 07-30-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:

I'll miss this
Damn that was nice. Sigh
[Reply]
Bowser 11:17 AM 07-30-2022
It's like King and Tex completely ignore the clips of Mahomes hitting MVS deep in camp already, or something.
[Reply]
TEX 11:18 AM 07-30-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
That's so cringe for the rest of the team watching this guy come in and act like team captain
What's more cringe for me is seeing Tyreek in another team's uniform. :-)
[Reply]
TEX 11:20 AM 07-30-2022
Originally Posted by Bowser:
It's like King and Tex completely ignore the clips of Mahomes hitting MVS deep in camp already, or something.
Naw, I'm not ignoring anything. Still gonna miss Tyreek. Dude is a special talent.
[Reply]
dirk digler 11:20 AM 07-30-2022
Have to bet defense's will play the Dolphins with 2 high so may not see alot of that but it was pretty.
[Reply]
-King- 11:24 AM 07-30-2022
What does MVS have to do with missing one of the best players in Chiefs history and one of the biggest reasons we won the Superbowl and went to 4 straight AFCCGs?

And let's be honest, MVS is looking like our 3rd best WR at best right now.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 11:50 AM 07-30-2022
What does MVS have to do with missing one of the best players in Chiefs history and one of the biggest reasons we won the Superbowl and went to 4 straight AFCCGs?

And let's be honest, MVS is looking like our 3rd best WR at best right now.
What?

You mean a free agent wide receiver we brought in, just learning the offense, DOESNT look as good as a guy who played in the offense for 6 years?

Color me ****ing flabbergasted. I just can't belief.

There's no way he can improve over camp, and into the season either. What a waste.

Let's just forfeit the season and cry it out with TEX and take the full year to grieve the loss of a diva wideout. There's just no way we can win this year. I mean, Tyreek was everything.

Remember in 2018 when Hill received for 5,080 yards and 50 tds?

Yeah, me neither.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:59 AM 07-30-2022
That's like comparing a Benz to a Chrysler
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:59 AM 07-30-2022
That's like comparing a Benz to a Chrysler
[Reply]
-King- 12:03 PM 07-30-2022
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
What?

You mean a free agent wide receiver we brought in, just learning the offense, DOESNT look as good as a guy who played in the offense for 6 years?

Color me fucking flabbergasted. I just can't belief.

There's no way he can improve over camp, and into the season either. What a waste.

Let's just forfeit the season and cry it out with TEX and take the full year to grieve the loss of a diva wideout. There's just no way we can win this year. I mean, Tyreek was everything.

Remember in 2018 when hill received for 5,080 yards and 50 tds?

Yeah, me neither.
I don't know what you're talking about. All of our WRs that we have are new other than Hardman and they all look better than MVS. Juju and Skyy are looking really good right now especially Skyy.

What a weird post.
[Reply]
TEX 12:14 PM 07-30-2022
What?

Color me ****ing flabbergasted. I just can't belief.

Remember in 2018 when Hill received for 5,080 yards and 50 tds?

Yeah, me neither.
He was a lot. Nothing like him in the NFL. And we can win without him, just going to have to do it a different way. However, IMO it would be easier with him. Remember, he and JuJu was Plan A...

Some of you get so bent at those acknowledging that losing Tyreek is a big deal. It's like you know we're right but can't admit it. :-)
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 12:17 PM 07-30-2022
I don't know what you're talking about. All of our WRs that we have are new other than Hardman and they all look better than MVS. Juju and Skyy are looking really good right now especially Skyy.

What a weird post.
Hill's deep threat is the most lamented loss. The speed to score from anywhere on the field.

MVS is a burner receiver that can take the top off a defense, along with Hardman.

Mahomes hooking up with MVS on deep patterns shows rapport building with the two.

Lot of people seem to think no Hill= no explosive offense, despite the fact that we have multiple 4.2 speed guys at wide receiver.

Hopefully the defenses we face are as equally stupid and try to play man with Hill gone.
[Reply]
-King- 01:27 PM 07-30-2022
Hill's deep threat is the most lamented loss. The speed to score from anywhere on the field.

MVS is a burner receiver that can take the top off a defense, along with Hardman.

Mahomes hooking up with MVS on deep patterns shows rapport building with the two.

Lot of people seem to think no Hill= no explosive offense, despite the fact that we have multiple 4.2 speed guys at wide receiver.

Hopefully the defenses we face are as equally stupid and try to play man with Hill gone.
Hill was more than just a deep threat but ok. And I'm excited for Skyy and Juju. If the others can add yards here and there, that will be just gravy.
[Reply]
Bowser 01:32 PM 07-30-2022
Tyreek catching bomb in Miami: I'm really going to miss that here

MVS catching bomb from Mahomes: tHeY aReN't tHe sAMe pLayER

:-)
[Reply]
Bowser 01:32 PM 07-30-2022

[Reply]
-King- 01:58 PM 07-30-2022

Those statements aren't mutually exclusive ya know.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 13
« First < 678910 111213 >
Up