ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 95
< 12345 67891555 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** Official 2021-2022 NHL Thread ****
Bearcat 06:06 PM 07-21-2021

[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 06:20 PM 10-28-2021
Hi Avs fans.. enjoy the Knights game as much as i did? :-) how did yall let us beat yall with our reserves in your own building and make it five wins in a row?? Then after a big win there my boys go to Dallas the next day and pull off another upset in overtime after being one minute from defeat and emptying the net...after losing four starters to injury and then losing four games in a row things were looking a little dicey..now we're rolling and Jacky Eichel looks like he's coming to town..LIFE IS GOOD in the knighthood :-)
[Reply]
DaFace 06:36 PM 10-28-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Hi Avs fans.. enjoy the Knights game as much as i did? :-) how did yall let us beat yall with our reserves in your own building and make it five wins in a row?? Then after a big win there my boys go to Dallas the next day and pull off another upset in over time after being one minute from defeat and emptying the net...after losing four starters and losing four games in a row things were looking a little dicey..now we're rolling and Jacky Eichel looks like he's coming to town..LIFE IS GOOD in the knighthood :-)
This is like a Chargers fan talking smack as if it's not obvious the Chiefs are struggling. Congrats on your 3-4 record I guess.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 06:45 PM 10-28-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This is like a Chargers fan talking smack as if it's not obvious the Chiefs are struggling. Congrats on your 3-4 record I guess.
But the difference is we are currently missing Stone, Pacthy, Tuch and Martinez..that's pretty much most of our main goalscorers so what excuse do yall have to get beat again? I thought yall wanted revenge for the whooping yall got in the playoffs? :-) Smh maybe that series loss had a bigger impact on the players than we thought.....
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:48 PM 10-28-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
But the difference is we are currently missing Stone, Pacthy, Tuch and Martinez..that's pretty much most of our main goalscorers so what excuse do yall have to get beat again? I thought yall wanted revenge for the whopping yall got in the playoffs? :-) Smh maybe that series loss had a bigger impact on the players than we thought.....
I guess you also think there's a literal bulletin board in locker rooms where players stand in front of it and get super motivated before games while reading stuff from all the haters... :-)

By the time you're in the NHL, you've skated thousands of times and have played in hundreds of games, while losing a decent number of them.... they have former teammates (NHL or not), players they grew up with on other teams, offseason workout buddies.

There's no "marking down this late-October game 4 months later on the calendar". :-):-)

I mean, i know you're just a dumbass troll, but JFC I hope all of your hot takes are an act. :-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:00 PM 10-28-2021
Quennenville resigned.
[Reply]
chiefs1111 08:01 PM 10-28-2021
Joel Quenneville out as Panthers coach
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:01 PM 10-28-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I guess you also think there's a literal bulletin board in locker rooms where players stand in front of it and get super motivated before games while reading stuff from all the haters... :-)

By the time you're in the NHL, you've skated thousands of times and have played in hundreds of games, while losing a decent number of them.... they have former teammates (NHL or not), players they grew up with on other teams, offseason workout buddies.

There's no "marking down this late-October game 4 months later on the calendar". :-):-)

I mean, i know you're just a dumbass troll, but JFC I hope all of your hot takes are an act. :-)
Lol so your avs rivalry with detriot was not revenge games?? Smh When we got robbed against the sharks that became a huge rivalry and we've kicked their asses ever since..you lot were used to having everything your own way last season until we punched you firmly on the mouth in game 3 and 4 and delivered a brutal KO blow in your own building in game 5...yall were a punching bag in game 6 and you haven't recovered since. You have the talent to make another run no doubt but losing to our reserve guys tells me yall ain't got that some confidence anymore and it's showing.
[Reply]
DaFace 08:05 PM 10-28-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Quennenville resigned.
Probably shouldn't have had the choice.
[Reply]
chiefs1111 08:08 PM 10-28-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Probably shouldn't have had the choice.
John Tortorella is rumored to replace him
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:14 PM 10-28-2021
The Yotes have a pretty tough October schedule, but still pretty impressive just how badly they've tanked. Sky Harbor is also complaining about the proposed Tempe arena and proximity to the airport.

Good to see the Avalanche getting back on track a little, at least through two periods.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:52 PM 10-28-2021
Yay. Entertaining game.
[Reply]
DaFace 08:53 PM 10-28-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Yay. Entertaining game.
Nice to see the Avs looks like the Avs for once.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 12:26 AM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
I expected the executives to come out looking scummy as ****, but kind of surprised at the amount of players coming off like total jackasses here. Like this shit is just normal and Bowman is losing his job to cancel culture.
I mean, I wouldn't consider him losing his job for not handling what he thought was sexual harassment (which turned out to be sexual assault) as apart of a cancel culture, especially considering the Blackhawks inaction also not only led to at least 2 players being victimized, but additional people being victims AFTER Aldrich left (leading to him being convicted of sexual assault and registering as a sex offender).

This isn't Gruden, who wrote some really, terrible things that aren't illegal but are just shit things to write in general. This is multiple people prioritizing winning over the well-being of others.

Cheveldayoff should resign as well.
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:01 PM 10-30-2021
Time for Wild hockey!

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:14 PM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
I mean, I wouldn't consider him losing his job for not handling what he thought was sexual harassment (which turned out to be sexual assault) as apart of a cancel culture, especially considering the Blackhawks inaction also not only led to at least 2 players being victimized, but additional people being victims AFTER Aldrich left (leading to him being convicted of sexual assault and registering as a sex offender).

This isn't Gruden, who wrote some really, terrible things that aren't illegal but are just shit things to write in general. This is multiple people prioritizing winning over the well-being of others.

Cheveldayoff should resign as well.
I know. I was saying that's the attitude of certain players.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 95
< 12345 67891555 > Last »
Up