ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 80
« First < 45678 91011121858 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Kareem Hunt Thread*****
Dante84 08:38 PM 04-28-2017
Updates to come.

[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 11:36 PM 04-28-2017
Saw a handful of his games. He's a legitimately good player and a good draft pick.
[Reply]
Coach 11:43 PM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by OldSchool:
:-)

Because I don't like slow RBs/skills players in general? Like I said, hope his burst and balance is sufficient enough to make him an effective runner even if his top speed isn't what you would hope for.
Priest Holmes never had top speed.

He turned out OK for us.
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 11:43 PM 04-28-2017
You know what's funny about that Senior Bowl clip? It shows Hunt juking out our 2nd round pick Assagone for a TD. Also those highlights from the Ball St. game :-)
[Reply]
Coach 11:47 PM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I've heard some say they would have preferred Foreman (who Houston took just after us)

Can't see why though. Not as good of a hit, and Foreman fumbled 7 times last year compared to Foreman's zero.
Also, Foreman has more mileage on him, if we want to go by 2016 #'s. 323 carries for a single season. That's a lot of punishment to take. Plus I did not see Foreman as a natural receiver coming out of the backfield.
[Reply]
tk13 11:48 PM 04-28-2017
He may not have top speed but he appears to have pretty good quickness and can change directions very well.

Priest Holmes is almost underrated around here sometimes. Of course he didn't have Charles top speed but Holmes' shiftiness and acceleration was amazing. Really hard to contain within 10 yards. That's a tremendous weapon to control the clock and keep the chains moving.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 12:21 AM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by tk13:
He may not have top speed but he appears to have pretty good quickness and can change directions very well.

Priest Holmes is almost underrated around here sometimes. Of course he didn't have Charles top speed but Holmes' shiftiness and acceleration was amazing. Really hard to contain within 10 yards. That's a tremendous weapon to control the clock and keep the chains moving.
Both priest Holmes and Terrel Davis were never great 40 guys but on top of vision and patience they had game speed that quick adrenaline rush that puts them in the 4.4 category of a 40 in a short span of space to take it to the house and not every running back has that capability.
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:22 AM 04-29-2017
OH I DO like KHunt, I think!
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:26 AM 04-29-2017
so many variables, he's playing Ball State and Western Illinois etc, etc... How would he do against Bama or Clemson? IDK - WTF knows, really...? He seems to have superb vision and balance, I do like this pick. I'm not entirely sold on the QB pick though. You look at his Gruden QB tape and then Tyler Bray's there's not a huge difference in praise from Chucky. Nothing is definite, either way you look at it. Overall I'm fairly pleased - (knowing what i know) w/ this draft and the players we selected.
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:28 AM 04-29-2017
also he's closer to a 4.7 than 4.6.
[Reply]
-King- 12:36 AM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by staylor26:
His vision and balance aren't impressive?
Balance yes. But all around, he's not that impressive to me. Seems like a #2 back like Ware.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 12:46 AM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
so many variables, he's playing Ball State and Western Illinois etc, etc... How would he do against Bama or Clemson? IDK - WTF knows, really...? He seems to have superb vision and balance, I do like this pick. I'm not entirely sold on the QB pick though. You look at his Gruden QB tape and then Tyler Bray's there's not a huge difference in praise from Chucky. Nothing is definite, either way you look at it. Overall I'm fairly pleased - (knowing what i know) w/ this draft and the players we selected.
If you need more reassurance about the QB pick watch Dorsey and reads presser about their pic of Mahomes. Pay particular attention to Reed's presser where he talks about the six-hour meeting with Mahomes in reference to his intelligence and think Brett Favre for our future.
[Reply]
Warrick 12:57 AM 04-29-2017
Someone should have embedded his Kareem Hunt: Draft Day 2017 (24.09 mins) video by now. The kid is special...
[Reply]
Nickhead 01:04 AM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by Warrick:
Someone should have embedded his Kareem Hunt: Draft Day 2017 (24.09 mins) video by now. The kid is special...
how lazy are you? :-)

[Reply]
Nickhead 01:05 AM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
0 career fumbles

Holy shit
zero fumbles lost ffs. he had one fumble :-)
[Reply]
Simply Red 01:05 AM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by Warrick:
By all means; the floor is yours. PM me if you need embedding instruction.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 80
« First < 45678 91011121858 > Last »
Up