Page 6 of 80
« First < 23456 789101656 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Kareem Hunt Thread*****
Dante84 08:38 PM 04-28-2017
Updates to come.

[Reply]
wazu 09:35 PM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by Oregon chief:
Looks like he beat our second round pick on a few of those early plays at the senior bowl.
Yeah, but our second round pick can beat him at Crossfit.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:36 PM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by wazu:
Charcandrick is a back-up. Nothing more.
Yeah I agree, a good one though. Not dead weight by any means
[Reply]
staylor26 09:41 PM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I've heard some say they would have preferred Foreman (who Houston took just after us)

Can't see why though. Not as good of a hit, and Foreman fumbled 7 times last year compared to Foreman's zero.
Hunt is a definitely a better fit in this offense
[Reply]
-King- 09:45 PM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Spencer Ware has turned into a pretty damn impressive pass catcher
He had one good pass catching game. Other than that, he was meh at best.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
-King- 09:47 PM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
You are one negative fuck except when it comes to Alex
Did he say anything that wasn't valid? 4.62 is really fucking slow no matter the circumstances. Watching his highlights and I don't see anything overly impressive.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
staylor26 09:51 PM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by -King-:
Did he say anything that wasn't valid? 4.62 is really ****ing slow no matter the circumstances. Watching his highlights and I don't see anything overly impressive.
Posted via Mobile Device
His vision and balance aren't impressive?
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:57 PM 04-28-2017
I can't wait to see KHunt on game day - eventually.
[Reply]
OldSchool 10:09 PM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by staylor26:
His vision and balance aren't impressive?
I didn't say anything about those qualities. RBs who clock in at 4.6 just aren't my cup of tea. That goes for a lot of other positions as well (S, CB, WR, LB).

The difference between a RB who can run a 4.6 vs one who runs sub 4.4 would be 3-4 yards on a run instead of 8-12. Plus there's a very minimal threat of that guy getting into the secondary and breaking a long run for a TD as he would never be the fastest/best athlete on the field.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:12 PM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by OldSchool:
I didn't say anything about those qualities. RBs who clock in at 4.6 just aren't my cup of tea. That goes for a lot of other positions as well (S, CB, WR, LB).

The difference between a RB who can run a 4.6 vs one who runs sub 4.4 would be 3-4 yards on a run instead of 8-12. Plus there's a very minimal threat of that guy getting into the secondary and breaking a long run for a TD as he would never be the fastest/best athlete on the field.
That's why Priest and Emmitt Smith sucked ass.
[Reply]
hometeam 10:12 PM 04-28-2017

[Reply]
hometeam 10:14 PM 04-28-2017
Gotta remember this guy dropped 24 pounds from college until today. Add some back in a pro strength training program and this guy has HUGE upside.
[Reply]
OldSchool 10:15 PM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
That's why Priest and Emmitt Smith sucked ass.
You act like their offensive lines had nothing to do with their success.

Who do you think would hold the records if you switched Barry Sanders with Smith?

Do you think Charles would have been better than Priest with those same lines?

And never did I say that slower RBs can't be great. It's just the chances of that happening are much slimmer/reduced when comparing the two.
[Reply]
DenverChief 10:28 PM 04-28-2017

Who do you think would hold the records if you switched Barry Sanders with Smith?

And never did I say that slower RBs can't be great. It's just the chances of that happening are much slimmer/reduced when comparing the two.
And you act like our offensive line is made up entirely of Cleveland browns. Give some credit to our OL yeesh
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:31 PM 04-28-2017

I've got news for you, bud.

The Chiefs OL is pretty good.

Look at this guy's tape. He's not going to be busting 70 yarders but I guarantee you he isn't going to be plodding along like Donnell Bennett or Bam Morris.

You seriously don't trust this FO with the RB position after they found Ware and West?

If you want a RB with a great 40 time and little else in the way of RB skills there's always Knile Davis and his 3.2 YPC you can drool over.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:48 PM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by hometeam:
Gotta remember this guy dropped 24 pounds from college until today. Add some back in a pro strength training program and this guy has HUGE upside.
It sounds like he did that to improve his 40 time
[Reply]
Page 6 of 80
« First < 23456 789101656 > Last »
Up