BleedingRed 01:26 PM 08-10-2022
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
Based on what?
You'll ALL SEE!
[Reply]
raybec 4 01:27 PM 08-10-2022
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
You'll ALL SEE!
You've convinced me. That was a succinct, well thought out argument and none of the information presented can be disputed.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:30 PM 08-10-2022
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
You've convinced me. That was a succinct, well thought out argument and none of the information presented can be disputed.
See this place can really come together
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:30 PM 08-10-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
Thing is, they always did the trading when they didn't really have "the guy" at QB sucking up starts and snaps.

I don't see how we could get a QB enough run now to showcase him for much.
Not entirely true. Again, it might be because of the change in era, but how many Brett Favre backups ever had even one full regular season's worth of showcase time before they got shipped off?

The answer is zero.

Packers still managed to ship off Detmer, Brunell, and Hasselbeck as guys who encountered Andy Reid as a QB coach. And I'm not sure if Brooks saw Andy Reid when he was a rookie or if Reid had already gotten the Philly job, but that's one more possibility.
[Reply]
Kman34 01:37 PM 08-10-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
i've been closer to his penis than anyone here, so by camp video, it looks the same to me
I bet you have..
[Reply]
O.city 01:48 PM 08-10-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Not entirely true. Again, it might be because of the change in era, but how many Brett Favre backups ever had even one full regular season's worth of showcase time before they got shipped off?

The answer is zero.

Packers still managed to ship off Detmer, Brunell, and Hasselbeck as guys who encountered Andy Reid as a QB coach. And I'm not sure if Brooks saw Andy Reid when he was a rookie or if Reid had already gotten the Philly job, but that's one more possibility.
Yeah, that just doesn't seem to happen anymore though. There's so many that come in thru the draft these days.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 02:42 PM 08-10-2022
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
Brady has to have interior protection. You get push up the middle and he's toast.
Just remember they’re looking at illegal contact this year. The refs will have his back!
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:47 PM 08-10-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
The sad part is, that division is so trash, the Bucs will still have no problem winning it.

I know the Saints have their number, but Jameis is already hurt, and Sean Payton isn't their anymore.

The Falcons and Panthers are going to be terrible.
I think you're right. The Falcons will likely be awful while the Panthers and Saints' ceilings look to be middling at best.

It wouldn't be a surprise if those three all cap out from 4-7 wins while the Bucs cruise to like 12-5, 13-4 and the #2 seed.

I am holding out some hope for the Saints, though. Jameis has the talent and that roster is extremely solid. If they catch fire, they could surprise some people.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:04 PM 08-10-2022
looks like someone just farted and andy and skyy are trying to figure out who

[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up