ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Hard Knocks - In Season
Baby Lee 09:32 PM 12-11-2021
If you are Jonesing for more content, Hard Knocks has quietly decided to cover a season in-season.

It's the Colts, . . . hold up. . . . I know, believe that, I know.

But as far as Hard Knocks seasons go. It's surprising quality.

Conceptually, and as a Chiefs fan, I am soul-sworn to hate the Colts. . . . But MAN, they are a hard team to hate.

I'm sure there's tons of editing and narrative crafting going on, but this in-season coverage is starkly different from the drama and scramble and tensions of pre-season seasons. Across the squad, and the staff, and the families, and the fans, they come across as uniformly quality people, even if they are intrinsically the enemy.

I honestly think, after Belichik and Reid, when it comes to the overall notion of a coach as a culture-setter and an expectations-manager, Reich is going to continue to excel year after year, and their squad seems like genuinely good guys. Even their less talented prospects, you find yourself musing how well they would mesh here with the Chiefs. You appreciate their grind.

It's on HBO streaming, and if you ever liked Hard Knocks, or if you like the stories behind the game, this is shaping up to be one of the better seasons, and it's not even being publicized.

[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:52 AM 12-16-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
The Darius Leonard punching at the ball technique is a little interesting. The guy is a beast no doubt but when does throwing a punch with the intent to knock the ball loose miss and gets regarded as an actually thrown punch landed to an opposing player. Does the intent to punch the ball out override unnecessary roughness if the punch misses and connects with a players kidney or something?

The guy looks like a prize fighter out there swinging on guys.
Imagine it depends on how long the announcers stay enamored of saying 'peanut punch' and recycling memories of Charles Tillman's play.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:15 PM 01-13-2022
Jags-Colts 20-3

Papa Moore: 3 TDs, can we do it?
Mama Moore:
Attached: Mama Moore.jpg (99.0 KB) 
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:58 PM 08-09-2022
It's time

Time to see firsthand how crazy Dan Campbell is

Time to get back in the groove

Time to get on tenterhooks when they ask for their playbook tablet back.

Not embedding because you have to go to youtube per NFL rules anyway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHefSQBtEJs
[Reply]
Bump 12:07 AM 08-10-2022
how to be the worst franchise that ever existed!

Boy everyone wants to watch the Lions training camp lol.

I still think there should be a clause for first and 2nd round picks who drafted by the Lions to be able to opt out. That's how bad their organization is.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 01:28 AM 08-10-2022
Punching the ball out seem like a high risk low reward move.
I'm sure every coach teaches their players how to hold the ball tightly.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:41 AM 08-10-2022
The pet lion was nixed, so a Ford Pinto was brought in to replace the training sled
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:59 PM 08-16-2022
Did not know that, . . . feels odd . . .
Attached: Curely -Lions.jpg (38.4 KB) 
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 06:51 AM 08-17-2022
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Did not know that, . . . feels odd . . .
I’m guessing they just have every NFL hall of famer that ever played for them listed on the wall since the NFL HOF doesn’t make you choose a team to be inducted to the HOF to like the MLB does. He only played 5 games for them at the end of his career so I’m sure there are a lot of Lions fans who did not know that either.

I’m enjoying the show so far. I find it interesting how little Goff has been part of the show so far. It seems like he just kind of keeps to himself which doesn’t seem to be a good quality for the most important leadership role on the roster. Some talent on that Lions team, but they won’t do shit with Goff as they’re QB.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:58 AM 08-17-2022
Goff was featured pretty heavily on Hard Knocks a few years back when he was with the Rams so they've probably just left a lot of footage from him on the cutting room floor.

He's pretty boring anyway.
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:06 AM 08-17-2022
Hutchison’s mom and sisters > Goff anyway
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 07:22 AM 08-17-2022
Where's the best way to watch this seasons show? I have YoutubeTV, but no HBO. Not really interested in paying for HBO either just to watch Hard Knocks.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up