ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 21
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Brawl at Arrowhead today
Deberg_1990 06:28 PM 09-26-2021
Why?

Chiefs fans get into massive brawl at stadium. One guy gets knocked out. pic.twitter.com/VNoBnVNHBa

— BLACK ADAM SCHEFTER (@B1ackSchefter) September 27, 2021

Chiefs fan gets knocked out and punched repeatedly while unconscious. pic.twitter.com/4QwZTx2797

— BLACK ADAM SCHEFTER (@B1ackSchefter) September 27, 2021

[Reply]
lewdog 06:51 AM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
I was in the next section over, that dude in the camo jersey must me a strong SOB. It took two security people and a sherriff to get him to the ground.
He could definitely throw a punch.

100% certainty it wasn’t staylor.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 06:58 AM 09-27-2021
I was in the next section over, that dude in the camo jersey must me a strong SOB. It took two security people and a sherriff to get him to the ground.
So he resisted arrest too? Nice.
[Reply]
Flying High D 07:07 AM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Kinda like the guy who kicked his father-in-laws ass at Thanksgiving, then when his wife tried to get him to quit kicking her dad's ass, he beat her down, too.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:19 AM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
The dude in the camo and the dude with the weird pony tail are probably getting hit with that resist charge lol. From where i was 106/7 row 30 it wasnt really possible to tell what was happening in the fight but after we had a great view as law enforcement showed up. Camo jersey guy- strong like bull.
[Reply]
Jenson71 07:21 AM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
Heh, really? Can’t imagine caring about this, but if I did I’d at least know which county I should be crying to.
If you have any interest in taking kids to a game, how could you not care about what the consequences of this are? Chiefs and law enforcement have to take this seriously and come down hard on it, or else people who want to ensure that Arrowhead is a safe environment for families are going to think twice about whether it's worth it.
[Reply]
bobhill 07:42 AM 09-27-2021
They all should be banned regardless who started it
[Reply]
tooge 07:58 AM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
Camoflauge shirt guy literally picked this dude up by his throat and drove him into the seats. I first saw it in the wide angle from the other section (go look at it, then reviewed it on this tape. BOOM.
Black on white crime
[Reply]
wazu 08:04 AM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by Jenson71:
If you have any interest in taking kids to a game, how could you not care about what the consequences of this are? Chiefs and law enforcement have to take this seriously and come down hard on it, or else people who want to ensure that Arrowhead is a safe environment for families are going to think twice about whether it's worth it.
I have taken my kids to many games over the years. Saw lots of situations where they learned that idiots exist and how to not be like them. Not a big deal.
[Reply]
Jenson71 08:37 AM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
I have taken my kids to many games over the years. Saw lots of situations where they learned that idiots exist and how to not be like them. Not a big deal.
if you were advising the Chiefs organization on how to respond to this, you're a vote for "just idiots -- not a big deal?"
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 08:44 AM 09-27-2021
Hitting that dude that was unconscious was tough to see and I saw from a few comments from people that were at the game said that unconcious dude was also kicked in the head several times after the video cut.

Just I know the game sucked but jesus fucking christ
[Reply]
hawkchief 08:49 AM 09-27-2021
Sickening to watch human beings act like this. I hope most of them never see the inside of Arrowhead again. Scum.
[Reply]
wazu 08:52 AM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by Jenson71:
if you were advising the Chiefs organization on how to respond to this, you're a vote for "just idiots -- not a big deal?"
No, I would ban them. Just know, though, there will be new idiots that replace them. I actually think Arrowhead is less rowdy now than 20 years ago on the balance. Except now we have phone cameras.
[Reply]
bricks 08:53 AM 09-27-2021
He’s a big dude so that could explain why?

If you’re fighting a guy like that I think you either have to kick his leg in or give a hard blow to the balls or try to break his nose.
[Reply]
bsroyals54 09:01 AM 09-27-2021
They're just sharpening up their fighting skills for the Philly game
[Reply]
gblowfish 09:02 AM 09-27-2021
This is not hard for me to say. NFL stadiums are NOT the environment for kids. I think once kids become teenagers they can handle it, but little kids shouldn't be around a bunch of drunk, foul mouthed louts like this. No reason to expose them to stuff like this.

Now with that said, when I was a kid my sister and I were in the "Huddle Club" in the Municipal Stadium end zone. The Huddle Club was like a Chiefs Peanut Gallery of nothing but kids. At least the kids were all together in one area and not intermixed with brain dead drunken assholes like these guys. Since kids being separated from parents is now an impossibility, then just waiting until kids are teenagers is the best option. I think it would be a good idea to make entry to an NFL game age 16 and older. It may get to that someday.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 21
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up