ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 21
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Brawl at Arrowhead today
Deberg_1990 06:28 PM 09-26-2021
Why?

Chiefs fans get into massive brawl at stadium. One guy gets knocked out. pic.twitter.com/VNoBnVNHBa

— BLACK ADAM SCHEFTER (@B1ackSchefter) September 27, 2021

Chiefs fan gets knocked out and punched repeatedly while unconscious. pic.twitter.com/4QwZTx2797

— BLACK ADAM SCHEFTER (@B1ackSchefter) September 27, 2021

[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 09:06 AM 09-27-2021
Please God won't someone please think of the children!
[Reply]
bsroyals54 09:07 AM 09-27-2021
We must protect kids from all things, give them phones with 24/7 access to internet at age 8
[Reply]
bricks 09:13 AM 09-27-2021
There was a little girl in the beginning of that video right beside the confrontation. Did anyone notice her? Damn:-)
[Reply]
notorious 09:20 AM 09-27-2021
It’s officially viral now.

Nice going you Neanderthal fuckheads.

It takes a massive loser to get in a fight unless you are defending your family. Just walk away, and you can rest in the knowledge that the douche that’s talking trash can only escape his pathetic life through his death.
[Reply]
Zap Rowsdower 09:21 AM 09-27-2021
It is funny how at Royals games you see a ton of kids but virtually none at Arrowhead.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 09:22 AM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by Zap Rowsdower:
It is funny how at Royals games you see a ton of kids but virtually none at Arrowhead.
I see some of your point. But generally Royals tickets are cheaper on the average.
[Reply]
notorious 09:23 AM 09-27-2021
No kids, but hundreds of children in adult bodies.
[Reply]
tooge 09:27 AM 09-27-2021
well, the D bag in the white #15 jersey will be spending some time in jail and probably spending his beer money on fines. Hope he and the man bun pussy get the maximum penalties.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 09:27 AM 09-27-2021
Families know where the places are to go with kids.

Kauffman is very family/kid friendly. Arrowhead, not so much.

You don't have 500 drunk idiots on any given Sunday trying to prove how 'tough' they are at 'The K'.
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:27 AM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC:
Hitting that dude that was unconscious was tough to see and I saw from a few comments from people that were at the game said that unconcious dude was also kicked in the head several times after the video cut.

Just I know the game sucked but jesus ****ing christ
A fight is a chaotic situation, especially in a crowd. Threats can come from random people in any direction. I get that it isn’t always possible to remove yourself from the situation but it usually is, and choosing not to is taking a big risk
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:28 AM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by bricks:
You’re right. I see it now in the video from afar that shows him holding up his fists.

I guess he isn’t a complete victim. He was asking for it.

I agree with you why would anyone want to throw down it’s impossible to not be identified.
This was after he was sucker punched from behind by the skinny dude...
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:34 AM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
Heh, really? Can’t imagine caring about this, but if I did I’d at least know which county I should be crying to.
I'm sure you can't imagine about caring about this...that's apparent. I live 3 hours a way and got the county wrong. See, I do care, and if they don't get banned it will lead to more of this in the future. I don't want to go to a venue where this shit goes unpunished, period. I will spend my dollars elsewhere and watch on my HDTV big screen...
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:36 AM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by zigbazah:
the away jersey looks great. i can agree wearing it to arrowhead isn't the best since it isn't red, but i do understand why people buy them.
and it was 93 degrees, red was much hotter to wear.
[Reply]
wazu 09:39 AM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
I'm sure you can't imagine about caring about this...that's apparent. I live 3 hours a way and got the county wrong. See, I do care, and if they don't get banned it will lead to more of this in the future. I don't want to go to a venue where this shit goes unpunished, period. I will spend my dollars elsewhere and watch on my HDTV big screen...
I would say it is a certainty that people will at least be banned from future games. Would think the main offender in the video is probably facing charges. I go to multiple games each year and haven't seen any brawls like this. Arrowhead isn't as out of control as threads like this make out. I have many great memories taking my sons to games over the years. When we saw somebody acting a fool it was just a teachable moment.
[Reply]
jettio 09:43 AM 09-27-2021
Maybe the Chiefs touchdown song should not say anything about it being mandatory to fight for the right to party.

Seems like the fighting was as the party wound down.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 21
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up