ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 21
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Does anyone else think we'll be fine?
Titty Meat 06:10 PM 09-26-2021
Offense isnt going to turn it over this much every game and theres some correctable things on defense to make them a top 20 unit. With some winnable games coming up I don't see reason to worry.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 06:34 PM 09-26-2021
You seem nice.
[Reply]
Eleazar 06:34 PM 09-26-2021
The turnovers and dumb stuff don't worry me, it's just weird that it all happened at once these last two weeks.

The defense clearly has problems that are going to be hard to fix in season.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:38 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Is another receiving game weapon going to materialize?
Arent we averaging 30 a game? The fuck we need another WR for?
[Reply]
Jamie 06:42 PM 09-26-2021
Generally I'd agree, but the only thing that worries me is Andy. I think generally a team reflects their head coach. If the coach is calm and prepared the team will be, and if he's overwhelmed or distracted the team will be that too. And it's hard to argue that the team hasn't been sloppy and unfocused since Britt Reid.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 06:42 PM 09-26-2021
Offensively we will eventually return to form. The o line will get better, and this aberration of four straight drives ending in turnover wont happen again.

Main concern is defense. If that red zone free TD horseshit isnt stopped immediately, we are gonna lose a few more games we should win.
[Reply]
petegz28 06:42 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Arent we averaging 30 a game? The **** we need another WR for?
No, we are not averaging 30 a game....The offense has scored over 30 one time. The last game they scored 28. Today 24. Or something like that.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 06:43 PM 09-26-2021
Did everyone forget how bad our defense sucked the first 6 or so games of 2019?

Did you forget how half of CP was saying the same thing then as some of you are saying now?

Did you forget how that defense came together mid-season and aside from some dumb Breeland penalties and a crazy start to the Houston game pretty much dominated most of the rest of the year?

How'd that season turn out?

The doom and gloom after a couple bad games - that we were in right to the end, against good teams - in this place never ceases to amaze.

WBF
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 06:44 PM 09-26-2021
Did you watch the non-Tyreek WR’s consistently fail to make difficult catches today?
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:46 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Did everyone forget
Yes.

For the past 20 years, yes.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 06:46 PM 09-26-2021

Did you forget how half of CP was saying the same thing then as some of you are saying now?

Did you forget how that defense came together mid-season and aside from some dumb Breeland penalties and a crazy start to the Houston game pretty much dominated most of the rest of the year?

The doom and gloom after a couple bad games - that we were in right to the end, against good teams - in this place never ceases to amaze.

WBF
At least in 2019 there was a plausible excuse that it was an entirely rebuilt defense learning a new system with Spags.

What’s the excuse now? Also Spags claims they made it an offseason emphasis to fix the Red Zone defense and yet it looks even worse.
[Reply]
MGRS13 06:47 PM 09-26-2021
Did you not see Pringle on the final drive? How about Robinson catch a bal then immediately give up five yards.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:47 PM 09-26-2021
Reasons why we will be fine:

1)We're starting 3 rookies on the offensive line
2)We've never been a turnover prone team. This is an aberration.
3)We have a bunch of new faces on the defense and several young players. Miscommunication and mental mistakes will become less so as the season goes on and they learn.
4)This first stretch of the season is particularly tough. It eases up some in a couple of weeks.
5)Willie Gay returns next week. That means less Niemann. Now if only Thornhill could get in the damned game and bench Sorensen.
6)Mahomes is still Mahomes.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:48 PM 09-26-2021
We're capable of 'being fine.' But fine is not a default is will not return to us without massive effort.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:48 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
No, we are not averaging 30 a game....The offense has scored over 30 one time. The last game they scored 28. Today 24. Or something like that.
Sounds like the offense is really struggling!
[Reply]
Mecca 06:48 PM 09-26-2021

WBF
I have more patience when it's a new staff and a bunch of new players...this is the staffs 3rd year and most of these guys have been here awhile. I should not be seeing mistakes I saw year 1.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 21
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up