ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 21
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Does anyone else think we'll be fine?
Titty Meat 06:10 PM 09-26-2021
Offense isnt going to turn it over this much every game and theres some correctable things on defense to make them a top 20 unit. With some winnable games coming up I don't see reason to worry.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 11:19 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I made $230 today in my mock bet...the final score was the exact point total I predicted.

Had I used the same experiment against the Ravens...I would have won $220.

I would be at $650 starting with $200...I'm trying to find information about the Cleveland game and apply it.

It's just an experiment....gambling is black-werk.

I dont want to be influencing anyone to bet their money...
Mock bet? WTF is that nonsense?

I won't hold it against you if you are wrong. Comeon, man! Give the deets on wk4.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:31 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
Mock bet? WTF is that nonsense?

I won't hold it against you if you are wrong. Comeon, man! Give the deets on wk4.
Nonsense? I dont feel like typing it again...the below link should explain.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...&postcount=215
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:32 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
They are closer to 0-3 than they are 3-0.

Thank God the Shitstains punter got the yips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They were in control of all three in the fourth quarter. Just a few bad breaks late. Without the turnover streak today, I think they coast to a double digit win.

People can be pessimistic if they choose to, but I'll give the benefit of the doubt to a QB/HC that rarely lose.

This fanbase always overreacts. When on a winning streak, they're unbeatable. When they lose a few..."we'll be lucky to finish 3rd in the division."

Prediction: Chiefs win by double digits in Philly, beat the Bills in a tough battle at home, then pound Washington, and everyone's firmly back on the bandwagon.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 11:36 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Nonsense? I dont feel like typing it again...the below link should explain.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...&postcount=215
mock bets are useless like mock stock moves. everyone can win.

you won nothing. do you have any real winnings?
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 11:46 PM 09-26-2021
Comeon, BlackOp!

We really need you to pull that inner big baller out a lay it all out on the line for us. GIVE US THOSE WK4 DEETS!
[Reply]
JPH83 12:23 AM 09-27-2021
We're going to get better and win a lot of games, but I can't see us getting back to the Superbowl. We don't have the talent on defence.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 12:25 AM 09-27-2021
I think the Chiefs will be fine. Some of you guys, on the other hand, will remain a fucking mess. I mean, just breathe.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:27 AM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
mock bets are useless like mock stock moves. everyone can win.

you won nothing. do you have any real winnings?
What part of hypothetical experiment is confusing to you?...you're just trying to make a dumb argument that I dont have time to entertain.

Whether or not there is physical money involved is irrelevant...it inst about "Winning", it about seeing if there is pattern to how the money lines are manipulated so Vegas always comes out in the (+) category.
[Reply]
JPH83 12:37 AM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
I think the Chiefs will be fine. Some of you guys, on the other hand, will remain a ****ing mess. I mean, just breathe.
What does fine look like to you? Are you happy we're better than last year? Or better compared to others? I get it's early but it's also fine to say, at this point, a number of decisions in the offseason look less than impressive. Hardly an overreaction.
[Reply]
BossChief 12:45 AM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
That has nothing to do with another WR
Pat clutching the ball multiple times does. He’s not finding open receivers because there aren’t any. He’s buying time snd still not finding any open options.

It’s a big problem.

When Pringle and Kemp got open, they didn’t capitalize on their opportunities and in Kemp’s case, he caused a turnover.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:54 AM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Pat clutching the ball multiple times does. He’s not finding open receivers because there aren’t any. He’s buying time snd still not finding any open options.

It’s a big problem.

When Pringle and Kemp got open, they didn’t capitalize on their opportunities and in Kemp’s case, he caused a turnover.
This has been an issue vs the Chargers for a few years now. They're one of the best-equipped teams in the league to defend the Chiefs' passing game.

If anything, the Chiefs moved the ball much better than they normally do vs the Chargers. Just killed themselves with the turnovers.
[Reply]
JPH83 01:10 AM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
This has been an issue vs the Chargers for a few years now. They're one of the best-equipped teams in the league to defend the Chiefs' passing game.

If anything, the Chiefs moved the ball much better than they normally do vs the Chargers. Just killed themselves with the turnovers.
I think this is right, they're literally set up to beat us in a way other teams won't be. That and the fact we've faced 3 teams with excellent rosters (albeit a banged up Ravens) is what encourages me. I'm not sure we can say we moved the ball better though when we cough it up 4 times, even if we think it's self-inflicted.
[Reply]
UK_Chief 01:13 AM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by MGRS13:
100% of the time the opposition reaches the red zone the chiefs surrender a touchdown. Yea not fine. Last place teams don’t get the luxury of saying everything is fine.
I mean, there was that one time…
[Reply]
LongSufferingToady 02:20 AM 09-27-2021
The Chiefs have a way to go until they're fine again. The defense is failing horribly. The offense is making mistakes. Andy's play calling sucks. So does his "clock management". Once we're ahead Andy makes the offense play "not to lose". Perhaps the Chiefs believed too much of their own press.

They need humility and hunger to win. Right now I'm not seeing either.

They're a good 9-8 team this year and might squeak into the playoffs.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 04:19 AM 09-27-2021
Chiefs will be fine but other teams will try to mimic how you got beat back to back. Every team has a weakness and the Chiefs weakness is about like every other team in the NFL that wins. Pressure on the QB and good coverage downfield. PM is the best overall QB in the NFL but he is still human and will make mistakes if you are in his face all day. When you are the best offense in the league you are studied like no other.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 21
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up