ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 9
< 12345 6789 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Niang
Titty Meat 02:12 PM 09-26-2021
Wheres all the nut huggers at? This fat mother fucker got beat like my dick at a bath house all day long
[Reply]
kcclone 07:02 AM 09-27-2021
Did we really think a guy who was too afraid to play last year was going to come in and dominate Bosa?
[Reply]
louie aguiar 07:22 AM 09-27-2021
I get that it’s his third game and he hasn’t played in nearly two years. That being said, this is a team with super bowl aspirations. We don’t much much time for player development. If his play doesn’t improve I think you need to think about playing remmers.
[Reply]
Hoover 07:32 AM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
That being said, this is a team with super bowl aspirations. We don’t much much time for player development. If his play doesn’t improve I think you need to think about playing remmers.
No.

That's how you trash a young lineman.

When the Chiefs went with 3 rookies on the Oline, we all knew there would be issues. They are going to take their lumps early in the season in hopes it all comes together. I mean shit, we should be 3-0, but also realize we could be 0-3.

Anyway, for the long term stability of the team, you stick with the young guys on the 0line.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:13 AM 09-27-2021
Three weeks ago everyone was ready to cut Orlando Brown Jr. Lets pump the brakes. Guys have bad days, especially young guys. Shit i remember Fisher getting beat like a drum his first two seasons.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:14 AM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
He's by far our worst O-lineman through 3 games
Two weeks ago it was Orlando Brown. Last week it was Humphrey.

Bosa ate his asshole. Oh well. He'll get better.

This place after a loss sometimes is just :-)
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:16 AM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
He was solid his first 2 games but struggled in his 3rd NFL start against one of the best pass rushers in the league. Good God people

what a joke.
[Reply]
HC_Chief 10:20 AM 09-27-2021
Bosa is a beast. He schooled Niang AND Smith all day. Yes, we could have given them some help, but with whom? MEH is not exactly a world-beater in pass protection, so that leaves Williams? Or a two-TE set; which TE outside of Kelce is a good blocker? Bell?

Even with Bosa tearing up the right side of the OL, the offense was stopped only by themselves. We have got to stop handing wins to the opponent. We have got to stop allowing teams to hang around. We have got to stop keeping these games close and putting the outcome in the hands of fucking retarded zebras, piss on them all.
[Reply]
Megatron96 10:37 AM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
I get that it’s his third game and he hasn’t played in nearly two years. That being said, this is a team with super bowl aspirations. We don’t much much time for player development. If his play doesn’t improve I think you need to think about playing remmers.
Quite possibly the dumbest thing I’ve ever read.

This is not Madden. These are real players, its been 3 weeks. You don’t Jackie Chan the OL after just 21 days.
[Reply]
O.city 10:44 AM 09-27-2021
WHat would help Niang alot? Mahome stepping up in the pocket and not freaking out.
[Reply]
HC_Chief 11:53 AM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
WHat would help Niang alot? Mahome stepping up in the pocket and not freaking out.
Can't blame him after the beating he took in the SB. JFC, 29 QB pressures in a single game. Dude got beat the hell up. Probably lingering PTSD
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:54 AM 09-27-2021
The Chiefs OL is already an absolute drive blocking force. Niang isn't going to the pine anytime soon.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:58 AM 09-27-2021
The OL was the only part of the offense worth a shit yesterday, outside of Kelce. None of the turnovers are on them.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:48 PM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
what a joke.
What is a joke?
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:51 PM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
What is a joke?
Their claim that Niang surrendered no pressures.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:54 PM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Their claim that Niang surrendered no pressures.
Check the date on that one. Looks like it was after the Ravens game if that makes a difference to you.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 9
< 12345 6789 >
Up