Yes 90 58.44%
Kind of 25 16.23%
No 39 25.32%
Voters: 154. You may not vote on this poll
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Do you hate GEHA?
Mama Hip Rockets 11:35 AM 08-30-2021
I still have no idea what GEHA is or what they do. But I kind of hate them.
[Reply]
Bearcat 03:59 PM 08-30-2021
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
Who cares? At least it is not something you hate, like a bad fast food or sauce.

Don't really give a shit.
I really, really hate being scammed out of money... granted, not from this specific insurance company.
[Reply]
TribalElder 04:00 PM 08-30-2021
Can anyone actually tell me what GEHA stands for?

Is it an acronym or some shortened word?
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 04:00 PM 08-30-2021
“Fear the Kansas City GEHAs!”
[Reply]
MTG#10 04:53 PM 08-30-2021
Yes, with a passion. I loved how the Chiefs were one of the only professional sports franchises left to not sell their stadium naming rights, now we're sellouts like everyone else. But watching Patrick lead us to another Superbowl win will lessen the annoyance of it.
[Reply]
2bikemike 04:59 PM 08-30-2021
Originally Posted by TribalElder:

I thought it was Government Employees Health Assoc. or something like that
[Reply]
Frazod 05:40 PM 08-30-2021
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
Yes, with a passion. I loved how the Chiefs were one of the only professional sports franchises left to not sell their stadium naming rights, now we're sellouts like everyone else. But watching Patrick lead us to another Superbowl win will lessen the annoyance of it.
I try to look at it this way. Is it a shitty name that comes with a high probability of ridicule? Sure. But it's a little hard to make fun of a stadium name when your team is getting their shit pushed in in that same stadium.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 05:57 PM 08-30-2021
Imagine if Arrowhead would have gotten ‘GEHA’d’ back in the end of the Carl era or Pioli era? The anger would have boiled over.
[Reply]
TribalElder 06:05 PM 08-30-2021
Originally Posted by 2bikemike:
I thought it was Government Employees Health Assoc. or something like that
:-) sounds good to me ?
[Reply]
BryanBusby 06:12 PM 08-30-2021
Originally Posted by TribalElder:

I'm going to GEHA allover that ass and titties?
[Reply]
Bill Brasky 06:13 PM 08-30-2021
I like them if it puts more money in Clark's pocket to allow him to personally guarantee Mahomes' contract. If the Chiefs are bringing in big money, maybe we'll finally get a dome one day and have a home SB.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 06:18 PM 08-30-2021
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief:
I hate that we finally acquiesced to this naming thing. I'll never care enough about GEHA to learn what they do or who they are. It's Arrowhead Stadium.
Yeah this. It'll forever be Arrowhead. These extra trimmings are whatever as long as the stadium is steadily updated and sticks around.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:21 PM 08-30-2021
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Yeah this. It'll forever be Arrowhead. These extra trimmings are whatever as long as the stadium is steadily updated and sticks around.
Herp let's move the stadium downtown tho derp
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:23 PM 08-30-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I try to look at it this way. Is it a shitty name that comes with a high probability of ridicule? Sure. But it's a little hard to make fun of a stadium name when your team is getting their shit pushed in in that same stadium.
Exactly. In fact, I like it a lot.

Same with Mahomes and his messed up voice. I want opposing fans to have to listen to his pre-recorded interviews during games. All they can do is go, "His voice is hideous!" all while he torches them for 6 TDs and 500 yards.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:24 PM 08-30-2021
Because they are basically using other people's money to plaster that stupid fucking name everywhere
[Reply]
gblowfish 06:30 PM 08-30-2021
I really don't care the politics of the players, coaches or team management. Clark Hunt is a huge republican donor in Texas, but hey, it's his money, so he can spend it however he wants. I'm not the one who brought it into the conversation.

And yeah, GEHA is Government Employees Health Association. It's health insurance for people who work for the feds.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Up