ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 111 of 315
« First < 1161101107108109110111 112113114115121161211 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:14 PM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
Got my kick returner with my last pick
I've found reasons to move him down my board for like 8 straight rounds. Just never convinced myself that he was gonna be a difference maker.

And the biggest problem with him is that he's a CB that can't play CB. So you're gonna have to pay him Tier 2 $$ to return kicks. On a simulator that MAY not even play him at KR (and in an environment where TBs may be the rule of the day).

I just saw way too many reasons not to take him. I'm hopeful that someone like Samuels (who will get PT as a WR) can do a credible job there without sucking up that kind of salary space.

So instead I took a pothead who went undrafted for failing a piss-test and then turned up in his roommates room when the guy got arrested for felony possession last winter. So that's awesome.

But I'm hopin' that the Vikings getting Barr back puts enough pressure on their cap that they're forced to move Waynes or Rhodes and they open a path to playing time. And that playing keeps him off the weeeeeeeed.

Columbia takes their dime CB - Holton Hill. Akhello Witherspoon, I don't care where you go, but you can't stay here...
[Reply]
TambaBerry 03:17 PM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I've found reasons to move him down my board for like 8 straight rounds. Just never convinced myself that he was gonna be a difference maker.

And the biggest problem with him is that he's a CB that can't play CB. So you're gonna have to pay him Tier 2 $$ to return kicks. On a simulator that MAY not even play him at KR (and in an environment where TBs may be the rule of the day).

I just saw way too many reasons not to take him. I'm hopeful that someone like Samuels (who will get PT as a WR) can do a credible job there without sucking up that kind of salary space.

So instead I took a pothead who went undrafted for failing a piss-test and then turned up in his roommates room when the guy got arrested for felony possession last winter. So that's awesome.

But I'm hopin' that the Vikings getting Barr back puts enough pressure on their cap that they're forced to move Waynes or Rhodes and they open a path to playing time. And that playing keeps him off the weeeeeeeed.

Columbia takes their dime CB - Holton Hill. Akhello Witherspoon, I don't care where you go, but you can't stay here...
Yeah I didn't really want to take him either but literally most everyone got good returners without having to spend a draft pick so I'll take the hit on him not being a good CB
[Reply]
wheeler08 03:59 PM 03-12-2019
Yea I got the kick returner from Detroit that I’d never heard of until this. I was like, this guy is aids at CB. Oh wait he’s all pro kick returner though!
[Reply]
Rain Man 04:06 PM 03-12-2019
I was debating taking Takkarist McKinley or a kickoff returner. McKinley had been on my draft board forever, but given his recent mental health things he carries some risk. But I kind of needed some more heft on my defensive end crew, so I'm glad to get him.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:11 PM 03-12-2019
SOMEONE DEAL ME PICK 599 OR 600
[Reply]
MagicHef 04:13 PM 03-12-2019
Got my guy. Decent starter at NT, will split time with Hargrave to keep them both fresh.
[Reply]
MagicHef 04:13 PM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
SOMEONE DEAL ME PICK 599 OR 600
I offered you 597, you didn't even respond.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:15 PM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I was debating taking Takkarist McKinley or a kickoff returner. McKinley had been on my draft board forever, but given his recent mental health things he carries some risk. But I kind of needed some more heft on my defensive end crew, so I'm glad to get him.
He was next on my list but crazy is disconcerting...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:16 PM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
He was next on my list but crazy is disconcerting...
I almost took him instead of a punter.

Perfect depth DE so I can set my starters at 75% snaps and have them fresh in the 4th.
[Reply]
wheeler08 04:44 PM 03-12-2019
Ok I have 2 guys left in my queue that I’ll have to save for free agency
[Reply]
lewdog 05:51 PM 03-12-2019
How does the Sim treat a kick returner that normally doesn’t return kicks? Will all returns be 0 since he’s got no stats?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:57 PM 03-12-2019

[Reply]
MagicHef 06:04 PM 03-12-2019
When does FA start?
[Reply]
wheeler08 09:22 PM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
When does FA start?
CD said it was going to be awhile. He had to do some nerd stuff
[Reply]
lewdog 08:32 PM 03-13-2019
Doing initial roster checks. First reactions to good and bad teams.

Best teams (in no order)
Joplin Red Rockets
KC Billygoats
Enid Alliance

Worst teams (in no order)
Phoenix Diablos
Miami Breeze
San Marcos Salty Dogs
Issaquah Crows
[Reply]
Page 111 of 315
« First < 1161101107108109110111 112113114115121161211 > Last »