Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:06 PM 12-23-2012
IF Pioli is fired. All SOC threads, twitter accounts and FB page should be nuked with a flaming aids bucket....
[Reply]
Marty Mac Ver 2.0 08:24 PM 12-23-2012
It's highly relevant when people tag us, tweet us and DM us about wanting Tebow in kc. The guy sucks and basically walked out on his team. Getting passed over for McElroy is one thing. Asking to be removed from packages and forcing the team to use someone else is putting yourself over the needs of the team.
[Reply]
Marty Mac Ver 2.0 08:33 PM 12-23-2012
It will fade out

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
IF Pioli is fired. All SOC threads, twitter accounts and FB page should be nuked with a flaming aids bucket....

[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 08:34 PM 12-23-2012
Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0:
It's highly relevant when people tag us, tweet us and DM us about wanting Tebow in kc. The guy sucks and basically walked out on his team. Getting passed over for McElroy is one thing. Asking to be removed from packages and forcing the team to use someone else is putting yourself over the needs of the team.
And you respond by calling him a "Cry Baby Bitch"...?

Classy....
[Reply]
Marty Mac Ver 2.0 08:36 PM 12-23-2012
Get over it? Mountain out of a mole hill? Bigger stuff to worry about?

:-). Relax man
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 08:39 PM 12-23-2012
It was preached on this forum about how SOC was to handle this movement in a positive and professional manner.

That tweet just came off childish...thought a prepubescent boy hacked the account.
[Reply]
Marty Mac Ver 2.0 08:50 PM 12-23-2012
Appreciate the feedback Mr. Tomahawk. If you got offended, I'm sorry.

I'm done worrying about this. We can all move on.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 09:31 PM 12-23-2012
Bravo... 100% agreed.

Perhaps a spinoff movement needs to develop... Save Our Chiefs from Our Dumbshit Fans.

"Let's get Teblow!"

"Let's go with a run first offense like we saw today and just get a game manager QB next season!"

"Let's draft Montee Ball in the first round to build the ultimate rush first offense with Charles!"

BLAH BLAH BLAH. Half of this dumbshit fanbase needs to be nuked.
[Reply]
Marty Mac Ver 2.0 09:46 PM 12-23-2012
Try running the Twittah. Unreal some of the stuff we see
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:11 PM 12-23-2012
But thats what leadership does, deal with the idiots and trash.

It did come off as junior highish. Remember you represent thousands.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:11 PM 12-23-2012
Who cares? SOC has already won, so we should just attempt to be trolls now. :-)
[Reply]
Marty Mac Ver 2.0 10:14 PM 12-23-2012
BRC, love ya man, but disagree. Now other outlets are running literally the same thing sans "bitch" which I'll apologize for.

BTW, you should have read the stuff we've had posted. I weep for society :-)
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 10:14 PM 12-23-2012
It was great. Well done.
[Reply]
Hootie 10:15 PM 12-23-2012
I just think it's funny we couldn't pine for Geno on the banners because we wanted to be professional and not demanding yet our official twitter handle is calling Tebow a whiny little bitch.

Right.

Unfollow.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:15 PM 12-23-2012
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:
Who cares? SOC has already won, so we should just attempt to be trolls now. :-)
SOC has been well run with integrity. Seems to be working. I see no need to change.
[Reply]
Page 550 of 603
« First < 50450500540546547548549550 551552553554560600 > Last »
Up