ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 231 of 295
« First < 131181221227228229230231 232233234235241281 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Clyde Edwards-Helaire Thread*****
Dante84 10:09 PM 04-23-2020
More to come! (I'll clean it up later - info dump into the OP)

(mod edit, all the goodness is in the spoiler tags)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
TEX 03:39 PM 12-28-2021
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
One thing I think we've all seen enough of as Chiefs' fans is good running backs. Most of us have the ability to recognize one when we see it.

CEH just isn't that good, and it's really that simple. He's incredibly average and at best is just the same caliber player as Gore and Williams, which would be fine except that he was a first rounder and you expect more out of that kind of pick.

Honestly, I think they're finding a good balance using the 3 of them and CEH has a nice role here. However, he's never going to be the 2,000 total yard, 15 TD guy that a lot of us had hoped. He's a role player at best and there's really no arguing it right now. The sample size is big enough to come to that conclusion.

Our offense loses absolutely nothing when he's not in the game, and that tells you all you need to know about him.
Yep, yep, and more yep.
[Reply]
-King- 03:45 PM 12-28-2021
Originally Posted by Lilmrp117:
If this chart shows that CEH is a JAG, then it also shows that Darrel is a turd who shouldn't even be in the NFL (which my eyes already noticed anyway). Seriously, there's isn't even anyone close to Darrel's crap spot on the chart.

I get the complaints about CEH but I don't understand why everyone gives Darrel a pass - he sucks pretty bad running the ball and his receiving, while good, is not enough to make up for it. I understand CEH was a 1st rounder and Darrel didn't cost us much, but getting more carries for Darrel at the expense of CEH makes us a worse team. I would have much preferred Darrel to get injured than CEH.
No one is giving him a pass, but he is a clear contributor in one aspect of his game whereas CEH isn't.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:29 PM 12-30-2021
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
Interesting graph. I never knew they tracked "perfect run blocking"
Be interested to see where gore falls on this. I know there’s an analysis on this. But the one thing that keeps standing out to me is how ceh seems to have only one speed. Has better wiggle than the other two but seems to attack every run the same way and speed. Seems this has been an analysis on vision. What seems to set Williams and especially gore apart is patience to set up the blocks.
[Reply]
Infidel Goat 07:13 PM 12-30-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Be interested to see where gore falls on this. I know there’s an analysis on this. But the one thing that keeps standing out to me is how ceh seems to have only one speed. Has better wiggle than the other two but seems to attack every run the same way and speed. Seems this has been an analysis on vision. What seems to set Williams and especially gore apart is patience to set up the blocks.

I can't believe that chart would be very positive for Gore. If you take out the one long run from Gore's totals, he'd have a 3.45 YPC average.

To be fair, if you take away CEH's longest run, he'd have a 4.24 YPC average.
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:42 PM 12-30-2021
I still don't get the hate I do get that he isn't have the stellar year that he had last year but the kid is still a stud and I can see him turning it around and kick some ass again LIKE HE DID LAST YEAR. However maybe that will come this year but I'm hopeful he does great in the playoffs we need all hands on deck.

Last year in this very thread people were sucking his dick but ever since he fumbled nothing but hate even though he has been grinding out first downs on first down.
[Reply]
BossChief 08:07 PM 12-30-2021
I’d like to see Gore get a shot at the lead back role. He’s had breakout plays consistently when given opportunities.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:20 PM 12-30-2021
Originally Posted by Infidel Goat:
I can't believe that chart would be very positive for Gore. If you take out the one long run from Gore's totals, he'd have a 3.45 YPC average.

To be fair, if you take away CEH's longest run, he'd have a 4.24 YPC average.
It wouldn’t surprise me. Gore is more boom bust. Ceh is an Alex smither who doesn’t lose yards but consistently hits 2-5 yards but can’t hit home runs. With our offense I’d much rather a guy who can actually rip a few. I feel like gore could be that guy at least for this year if he got a chance. So I don’t think you can take away the big runs. I think the bigger story is he’s had big runs in way less opportunities that ceh has not.
[Reply]
-King- 08:30 PM 12-30-2021
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
I still don't get the hate I do get that he isn't have the stellar year that he had last year but the kid is still a stud and I can see him turning it around and kick some ass again LIKE HE DID LAST YEAR. However maybe that will come this year but I'm hopeful he does great in the playoffs we need all hands on deck.

Last year in this very thread people were sucking his dick but ever since he fumbled nothing but hate even though he has been grinding out first downs on first down.
Once again...he didn't have a stellar year last year. He had an ok year that he should have built off of. He had two very good games and then a bunch of average to terrible games.
[Reply]
HemiEd 08:39 PM 12-30-2021
Just googled his injury update and the article said the injury came from how he fell.

Total fucking bullshit, Loudermilk should be fined for the way he pile drove him into the ground.
I wish someone could gif up that tackle, I have no idea how to do it. It is the exact kind of tackle they were fining players for on Qbs.:-)
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:49 PM 12-30-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Once again...he didn't have a stellar year last year. He had an ok year that he should have built off of. He had two very good games and then a bunch of average to terrible games.
I'm not giving up on him because I think he has determination that if he can channel then he can still have dominant games ahead of him and he has good coaching. I think we have several backs that are getting the job done so I'm not so worried about being right or wrong I just believe in the kid like Veach did when he drafted him so I'm still going like him as long as he is a Chief and think he has big plays in him. It is nice we have other backs that are kicking ass. Veach is a genius. He wasn't a wasted pick because he played a part that helped us get another Lamar Hunt Trophy. Andy likes roll players and that's what he is a roll player everyone knows their roll.
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:58 PM 12-30-2021
Clyde is like this thread- they both have lost their burst.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:30 PM 12-30-2021
CEH is just like Mecole.

staylor26 has sucked the LSU & UGA out of them. The little faggot loves him some Hardman cock & Clyde jizz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:20 PM 12-30-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
CEH is just like Mecole.

staylor26 has sucked the LSU & UGA out of them. The little bundle of sticks loves him some Hardman cock & Clyde jizz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I like them both in the role that they will be playing that Coach Reid has them doing that helps us win another Lombardi trophy.
[Reply]
Chieftain 02:14 AM 12-31-2021
Imagine this Chiefs offense with Kenneth Walker, a Dalvin Cook/LeVeon Bell hybrid. It would be special. Clyde is a jag and will stay a jag. Accept the reality and let's move on.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:14 AM 12-31-2021
Mecole is such an odd duck. Never seen a receiver who will end up catching 60 balls as your third receiver, and be less valuable.

Pringle has had a better year.
[Reply]
Page 231 of 295
« First < 131181221227228229230231 232233234235241281 > Last »
Up