ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 219 of 295
« First < 119169209215216217218219 220221222223229269 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Clyde Edwards-Helaire Thread*****
Dante84 10:09 PM 04-23-2020
More to come! (I'll clean it up later - info dump into the OP)

(mod edit, all the goodness is in the spoiler tags)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
TEX 05:52 AM 11-02-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
Our line has been opening massive holes, the RB's are now finding them.

I don't think Gore is any better than CEH, they are both JAGS.
Gore has better vision, no doubt.
[Reply]
notorious 05:59 AM 11-02-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
Gore has better vision, no doubt.
Certainly, but he's nothing special. He isn't going to create anything that isn't there.

With this run blocking line we don't need anything special. As long as they don't CEH it into the ass of our linemen the running game will be productive.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:37 AM 11-02-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefRocka:
Why the fook did we not run more in the 2nd half? We were destroying their line. It make zero damn sense with basically 6.5 guys in the box. Have no idea whats going on between Andy and Eric
Chiefs gained 39 yards on 11 carries after Frank Gore's drive.

They are not as good at running the ball as you believe.
[Reply]
TEX 07:56 AM 11-02-2021
Certainly, but he's nothing special. He isn't going to create anything that isn't there.

With this run blocking line we don't need anything special. As long as they don't CEH it into the ass of our linemen the running game will be productive.
For the most part, yes. However, Gore did look good near the goal line, studder & side stepping his way to the hole and then hitting it quickly in route to the end zone. Not sure CEH does that. But, yes, Gore is a JAG himself.
[Reply]
notorious 08:00 AM 11-02-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
For the most part, yes. However, Gore did look good near the goal line, studder & side stepping his way to the hole and then hitting it quickly in route to the end zone. Not sure CEH does that. But, yes, Gore is a JAG himself.
CEH absolutely does not do that.

We are seeing CEH skill level with a guy that has vision in Gore.

If CEH can pull his head out of his ass and just hit holes he will be a fine 3rd RB. Right now he's average as hell, and way below average with his fumbling problem and dogshit pass blocking.
[Reply]
jd1020 08:13 AM 11-02-2021
CEH absolutely does not do that.

We are seeing CEH skill level with a guy that has vision in Gore.

If CEH can pull his head out of his ass and just hit holes he will be a fine 3rd RB. Right now he's average as hell, and way below average with his fumbling problem and dogshit pass blocking.
Do you honestly believe that Darrel Williams is better than CEH?

You guys are so frustrated over CEH being a first round pick and not living up to that praise, so far, that you are suggesting players that are clearly worse than he is as being better.

CEH needs to get back to what made him so good in college and being more patient with the run game. He had a tendency when he saw the hole wasnt created where it was suppose to be to just put his head down and bull rush through 300lb men for as many yards as he could get before he got hurt. But he absolutely has the ability to change direction with the best of them, he just needs to trust his ability to make people miss in the open field to make up for his lack of speed to get around the edge.

CEH is still the starting RB of this team. Darrel Williams probably needs to be gone. Williams had 3 games of being the guy and he's had 3, 4, and 3.8 YPC in those games. It took 1 game for Gore to show he can do better.
[Reply]
notorious 08:15 AM 11-02-2021
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Do you honestly believe that Darrel Williams is better than CEH?

You guys are so frustrated over CEH being a first round pick and not living up to that praise, so far, that you are suggesting players that are clearly worse than he is as being better.

CEH needs to get back to what made him so good in college and being more patient with the run game. He had a tendency when he saw the hole wasnt created where it was suppose to be to just put his head down and bull rush through 300lb men for as many yards as he could get before he got hurt. But he absolutely has the ability to change direction with the best of them, he just needs to trust his ability to make people miss in the open field to make up for his lack of speed to get around the edge.

CEH is still the starting RB of this team. Darrel Williams probably needs to be gone. Williams had 3 games of being the guy and he's had 3, 4, and 3.8 YPC in those games. It took 1 game for Gore to show he can do better.

Darrell is a 3rd string RB at best, too.

I didn't say anything different.
[Reply]
notorious 08:18 AM 11-02-2021
Also, just finding and hitting a hole doesn't make you good.

Why does CEH SUCK at pass blocking, and is a non-factor as a pass receiver?

Saying he is below average is not going out on a limb. It's the truth.
[Reply]
jd1020 08:18 AM 11-02-2021
Darrell is a 3rd string RB at best, too.

I didn't say anything different.
Darrel Williams isnt even a 3rd string back. RBs who run for 3 YPC are playing in semi-pro leagues.
[Reply]
notorious 08:22 AM 11-02-2021
Darrel Williams isnt even a 3rd string back. RBs who run for 3 YPC are playing in semi-pro leagues.
Fine, whatever.

CEH isn't even a 3rd string QB. RB's who can't pass block, have no vision, are slow as **** are playing in semi-pro leagues.

See how this works?

I'm not saying CEH is a semi-pro RB, but he's certainly not even in the atmosphere of starting RB.
[Reply]
jd1020 08:24 AM 11-02-2021
Fine, whatever.

CEH isn't even a 3rd string QB. RB's who can't pass block, have no vision, are slow as **** are playing in semi-pro leagues.

See how this works?

I'm not saying CEH is a semi-pro RB, but he's certainly not even in the atmosphere of starting RB.
CEH is running for 4.7 YPC this year. So no, I don't see how "this" works. That's 12th among RBs. Can he do better? Absolutely. Is he 3rd string? Not even close.
[Reply]
notorious 08:30 AM 11-02-2021
I'll keep playing.

Starting running backs don't put the ball on the ground in crucial situations.

Starting running backs are not a huge liability in pass protection.

I could pull up a long list of backs that run for 4.7/carry and don't start.
[Reply]
jd1020 08:43 AM 11-02-2021
I'll keep playing.

Starting running backs don't put the ball on the ground in crucial situations.
You better be prepared to bench the entire Chiefs offense if you want to go down that rabbit hole.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:47 AM 11-02-2021
Gore is a bum like CEH. People are delusional.
[Reply]
DaFace 08:48 AM 11-02-2021
You better be prepared to bench the entire Chiefs offense if you want to go down that rabbit hole.
No joke. CEH has two career fumbles. If we're judging people based on this year's performance alone, they should all be cut.
[Reply]
Page 219 of 295
« First < 119169209215216217218219 220221222223229269 > Last »
Up